Last time you had sex?

How was it?

  • great, wild, fullfilling?

    Votes: 109 36.6%
  • Good for me?

    Votes: 62 20.8%
  • Ok, went though the motions?

    Votes: 72 24.2%
  • Boring?

    Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Can't remember

    Votes: 33 11.1%

  • Total voters
    298

shrek100

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Posts
1,079
A question, what was the last time you had sex like?
Looking though the posts here it's easy to see reference to the best and worst sex. But what about the normal sex?
Was it ok? Disappointing? Great? Boring?

For myself, the last time was last night and to be honest it was ok, no more than that. Some times we have wild sex whilst other times we almost just go though the motions! I wonder if this is normal for us all?
 
The last time I had sex was in February and it lasted less than 5 minutes. Draw your own conclusions on that one.


I don't think sex is always mindblowingly awesome or terrible. Sometimes it just....is. Especially if you're married, or in an otherwise commited relationship. I know that a lot of times when I was with my ex boyfriend I didn't want to have sex, because I just wanted to be held all night.;
 
The last time I had sex was several nights ago because at the moment our work schedules don't leave us both home and awake at the same time (which sucks). I did not orgasm and her hip started to hurt. Both of those are unfortunately common occurrences: my anorgasmia as a side effect of medication I take and her hip pain because of early-onset arthritis.
 
The last time I had sex was in February and it lasted less than 5 minutes. Draw your own conclusions on that one.


I don't think sex is always mindblowingly awesome or terrible. Sometimes it just....is. Especially if you're married, or in an otherwise commited relationship. I know that a lot of times when I was with my ex boyfriend I didn't want to have sex, because I just wanted to be held all night.;

I'd hold you :)
 
The last time for husband and me was 3 nights ago. It good. We have a pretty good sex life, but still there are times when its still just good, not great. Or one of us is more in the mood than the other. But I think even average sex is important. Its about being together.
 
As much as i hate to say it, it was about a year ago. I forget what a woman smells like, feels like, tastes like, moves like and sounds like when in the heat of sex. Boo Hoo.

Say La Vee
 
Yesterday morning. He was amazing and always makes sure I'm satisfied first :)
 
2006... :mad: :( And it was porn, so it was special but not very special.
 
Monday night....after about a two month lack of intimacy between my bf and I. It was good, but we were both very tired despite the "drought". It lacked that quality that takes sex from "good" to "awesome" but was still nothing to complain about :)
 
Yesterday at lunch. I went home for a quickie and she wasn't totally into the idea. But she agreed to it anyway so I wasn't expecting much. But to my surprise she really started getting into it pretty quickly - that always makes it better!!! Seeing her pleasure really gets me going. So while I was expecting a 5 (on a scale of 1 to 10), I would give it an 8 or 9.
 
About 12 hours ago. It was mundane, but that was to be expected. It was midnight and we were both dead tired, but horny. It worked.

The time before that was Sunday night (twice) and that was kickass.

And lothwen... Fancy new avatar pic. :) Very nice.
 
Depends on your definition of sex.

If it's either vaginal, oral, or anal, than I am still a virgin.
If it's masturbation, yesterday and it was okay like it is every day for a single guy like me.
 
Few nights before... sex was never being wild after getting married, it's more like a way to get laid
 
Last weekend.

Friday night was good, but we were both a bit tired.

Saturday was better, almost wild/awesome, we started earlier.
 
This morning. It was amazing!
My husband has my body memorized and he can sense exactly what I want without me even asking for it. Don't think that means I'm quiet though. I swear I could wake up the whole freaking neighborhood!
I believe sex gets better after marriage. I know what he likes and how he likes it and the longer we're together the more inventive and wild we get. 14 years of marriage and I still get wet as soon as he walks into our bedroom.
 
Yesterday...it was sort oh meh...not amazing, not awful. Lol
 
Last Time I Had Sex

To be completely honest...it's goin' on three years now. Bad marriage with too much drama...I couldn't wait to just have a clean, quiet place of my own and raise my kids.

Don't get me wrong...i've had a hella good sex life up to that point...well past my 40's...but by my 24th birthday i'd already counted (one night at work when we were bored) i'd already had near 100 sex partners...and I was good:).

I miss the "look" leading up to the start...taking in all of her slowly...the sight...the scents...the feel...the heat...the urgency...the intimacy...the shamelessness...all night long just on the border of deep sleep then feeling her...or smelling our sex on her...or remembering how fucking nasty we were...and again and again and again...

The only thing i've never experienced is watching two ladies together...THAT is my all-time - here comes the fireworks - take me now, while i'm happy - PLEASE let it me my H-O-T stepdaughter and a fine-ass friend of hers:).

But for now? Peace, quiet, my babies...and my left and right girlfriends:).
 
Last Time I Had Sex

To be completely honest...it's goin' on three years now. Bad marriage with too much drama...I couldn't wait to just have a clean, quiet place of my own and raise my kids.

Don't get me wrong...i've had a hella good sex life up to that point...well past my 40's...but by my 24th birthday i'd already counted (one night at work when we were bored) i'd already had near 100 sex partners...and I was good:).

I miss the "look" leading up to the start...taking in all of her slowly...the sight...the scents...the feel...the heat...the urgency...the intimacy...the shamelessness...all night long just on the border of deep sleep then feeling her...or smelling our sex on her...or remembering how fucking nasty we were...and again and again and again...

The only thing i've never experienced is watching two ladies together...THAT is my all-time - here comes the fireworks - take me now, while i'm happy - PLEASE let it me my H-O-T stepdaughter and a fine-ass friend of hers:).

But for now? Peace, quiet, my babies...and my left and right girlfriends:).
 
Thanks to all the replies. Its good for me to see such a mix of experiances.

I am Married with Kids and we go from one extreme to the other. We have sex somewhere between 2 and 7 times per week. Both still enjoy each other but sometimes the sex is not very good. In fact some times I would prefer to have a W**k for my reliese and not go though the motions.

When the sex is good, its very very good,.................................
 
Back
Top