The quest for the perfect breasts

Which tits are best?


  • Total voters
    90
Sorry, realised Alison Angel's links weren't working, but I've fixed them now in the OP.
 
Dammit! OK, I'll have to sort it out later. For now, if you're interested and don't know what she looks like, search for her on Ask Tiava
 
As much as I believe that every womn's breasts are 'perfect' - I'm pretty opinionated when it comes to self-image - and that bigger isn't always better - again, opinion - I'd have to go with Taylor Vixen, but then I've been partial to brunets lately.
 
Eufrat's, then Allison's.

But I personally don't find any of them all that attractive. I only like smaller breasts. Large ones can be a bit repulsive sometimes or just not look good.

To each there own. I like all breasts. Even floppy ones and barely-there ones, as long as the woman is responsive when I suck them.
 
I've changed my mind. I think I need to test them all out to discern which set are the best. It could take months of intense product testing. Maybe years.
 
Of this last bunch, I don't really think I can judge without seeing all of the breast. Any topless pics of these women?
 
Unfortunely not! All except Maria swan are what you might call glamour models, there may be topless pics of them out there for the ardent searcher but I haven't seen any.

If you feel like searching and find any, please post them here!! I'd be more than interested in seeing them. I understand what you mean though, a breast el natural (out of the bra) can look very different to a breast still in one.

Hence the old joke about the wonder-bra; you get the bra off and wonder where their tits went...
 
Back
Top