What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have some fun tonight, but I don't think fate is going to let me.

Btw....nothing wrong with wanting an animal or two in my utopian world.
;)

I would like to have some fun tonight, but I don't think fate is going to let me.

Btw....nothing wrong with wanting an animal or two in my utopian world.
;)

it was a goat tho...thats what made me crack up. Not too many people craving a goat..

and like OSW...wonder what you wanna do with it!!!

it was a goat tho...thats what made me crack up. Not too many people craving a goat..

and like OSW...wonder what you wanna do with it!!!

Ok people.
Here's the dealio... With a goat you can milk it. Then with the milk one can make many products from scratch; such as, body lotion, soap, cheese, etc...... Many possibilities for a nice little business.

I know it's inevitable that your minds are in the gutter around here, but my statement was purely whimsical and I don't even want to know what you were all thinking! :eek:

Ok people.
Here's the dealio... With a goat you can milk it. Then with the milk one can make many products from scratch; such as, body lotion, soap, cheese, etc...... Many possibilities for a nice little business.

In know it's inevitable that your minds are in the gutter around here, but my statement was purely whimsical and I don't even want to know what you were all thinking! :eek:

Goats poop a lot.....and stink.

just sayin

:D

Ok people.

I know it's inevitable that your minds are in the gutter around here, but my statement was purely whimsical and I don't even want to know what you were all thinking! :eek:

that doesnt sound like me at all... it was OSW!!!!

Good luck with that around here. :D

images

I'm pissed off.

I DO NOT like people trying to give me a guilt trip...(I just told you that specifically...so you know who you are). Stop whining...stop trying to get me to BEG you to ask what happened...I'm NEVER gonna do that.

I am a giving, GOOD, kind friend. When you say shit like "never mind" and "lets just say goodbye" I want to say "YEA ? Well fuck you too."

Grow up.

You are fucking around with the wrong person.

If you don't change your attitude ... I'm gonna block your ass. Stop telling me you need to talk if all you want is fucking attention. I'm not down for that.

Got It ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back