Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
until recently i've discovered how much i love to piss on myself in the shower...i'll spray my face and my mouth..pretty good turn on.

I like to lie on my back with my feet back over my shoulders, my cock aiming straight at my face and my opened mouth as I piss. Some times I insert a dildo or butt plug into my asshole. All the time I jerk off after I finish pissing and come in my mouth. Lady C has ordered me to piss in a glass and jerk off into it, then I must drink everything. If I spill any, I am whipped. If I don't spill any, I am whipped. Either way I get to feel her riding crop cutting the flesh of my ass.
 
sounds like you are a lucky boy! I like doing that in the tub, my piss tastes pretty good too.
 
sounds like you are a lucky boy! I like doing that in the tub, my piss tastes pretty good too.

In addition to my wife I now live with two other women (her lover Teri and her niece Jena) and one man (her brother Kenny) and I have had the pleasure of enjoy a golden shower from everyone but Jena. Lady C has promised to have her piss on me in the very near future. Lady C calls Jena her slut in training.
 
Pee is so erotic, but it's a shame how it's not really accepted by the mainstream. I've only had a few gals that have indulged me - and it was freakin awesome everytime! I think that part of what I love about women peeing on me is that, unless you have a female partner who can ejaculate there isn't really that equivalent of cum. We all know how sexy it is to see that cum all over a lover and I always wish my lover could do the same to me and a good golden shower fits the bill nicely. Damn now I'm horny!
 
As Billy-boy posted some time ago, I intended to have Jena give him a golden shower. Last night, I had Billy lie in the tub while Jena knelt of his shoulders. It was a pretty picture: a handsome middle age man with a beautiful eighteen year old girl kneeling on his shoulders lowering her pussy toward his face. "Kiss it!" I ordered. "Kiss her cunt!" And Billy obeyed, then as his lips touched her pussy and his tongue slid inside, Jena pissed. The golden nectar flooded his face as he struggled to drink every salty ounce of it.

After the last drop had flowed from her, Jena slid down Billy's body and lowered her pussy onto his stiff cock. It was time for her to be on the receiving end of the shower. I pulled my brother Kenny (Jena's father) close to the tub. I aimed his cock toward Jena. A look of shock crossed her face as soon as she realized what her daddy was going to do. "Please, don't!" she begged just my brother sent the first jet of piss toward her titties. When I told her to open her mouth, she shook her head but she also opened her mouth for the rest of her daddy's incestuous piss.

After swallowing everything he had left, Jena sucked her daddy's cock as he fucked Billy. It was a wonderful sight to behold.
 
Golden showers is the major fetish that my wife bring into my life when we meet each other.
She have a very weak bladder, just touching or licking her pussy is enough for some streams of pee and when she cum believe me, it's a mess. It was her complex and golden showers help her a lot to pass through and accept each other sexuality.
 
Anyone with a panty wetting and/or golden shower fetish?

I am a 24 year-old female who absolutely loves to wet her panties. I like to do it on my own in tandem with masturbation and one of my biggest fantasies is to do it as foreplay with either a man or a woman. A big part of it involves drinking a lot of fluids and holding my pee for as long as I possibly can before I finally let go... that "gotta go" feeling always gets me incredibly horny. I'm also interested in both giving and receiving golden showers with both men and women.

I'd like to hear from others who also enjoy a urine fetish... any of your fantasies and experiences and why you love it. I think a big group discussion on it would be really fun. Can't wait to hear from all of you!
 
Me too

The feeling of holding it for so long and then the release of the pain as you pee feels so good and to follow it up with something else makes this so hot. I love to be stradled and watch some nice cute panties turn wet, wew is it getting hot in hear?
 
i really want to experience a golden shower from a female.....its my hottest fantasy, but only because i know i'd have to love the girl to let her pee on me
 
i have to say, i have a huge wet panty/squirting fetish...perhaps i should look into this a bit more. think you could introduce me to this lifestyle?
 
I have pissed on myself several times and still enjoy the feeling. I especially like to wait as long as possible, then piss all over my face and body!! I have had three experiences with someone else pissing on me, and all three I almost came while they were doing it. I love to drink their piss too!!
 
I have pissed on myself several times and still enjoy the feeling. I especially like to wait as long as possible, then piss all over my face and body!! I have had three experiences with someone else pissing on me, and all three I almost came while they were doing it. I love to drink their piss too!!

Mmm I want to try this soooo bad!
 
pee

My ex pee'd on my a couple times. It was a huge turn on! I'd love to find a woman who is really into that.

Anyone in Arizona:)
 
I'm a 26 year-old male and although I've never experienced it, the idea is an exciting one! I especially love the idea of using it as a way to exert control over a submissive- forbidding her from urinating until she gets so full that she begs me to go, despite knowing that when I finally let her go I will insist that she piss aaaaall over herself! I think the sheer tabboo-ness of the whole thing and the fact that it signifies a complete abandonment of restraint in the search for pleasure excites me most. I've only found one woman to speak to who enjoyed going down this line of fantasy, so if any of you open-minded, kinky ladies out there fancy a chat then drop me a line. Otherwise, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread!
 
I've done it once with an ex partner and loved it. Would love to find another person but most people seem very put off by it! :mad:
 
huge fantasy

Im a 21 year old male and this is a huge turn on for me. Id love to couple this with my foot fetish.. first off id love to have any gorgeous woman pee or squirt on me or in her panties..especially after having her hold it for a long time.. id love to have her "accidebtly pee her panties in public like a parking lot... but my biggest fantasy would be to have a woman dressed in business attire with sexy limgerie under including some sexy satin or lace panties either pink or purple or white with matching garter and stockings.. wearing some sexy high heels... well id love to have her hike her skirt up and pee because she can't hold it.
As she starts to pee it runs down her thigh through her stockings and down tobher feet where the pee pools in her shoe.. as her "secretary" im assigned to the job of licking the pee off her feet and helping her to clean her stockings and heels eventually leading to some hot pussy and ass eating and hot sex...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top