Shy and unsure, I'm new

In my opinion it's still one of the best shows ever :)

That's not an opinion. That's complete fact.

If it means that a hot little woman like you gets to feel good inside then yes...I am VERY much up for it...

Wait a sec....what do you mean by up? :devil:

Whatever do you mean? :rolleyes:

Hey sexy, Nice to see you're back

Thanks Felix :)

Make you a deal? Ill come clean while you pay me back with the teasing? THAT MESS! Makes me wanna fly out and get to work ;) But the pictures are the perfect tease for me to not mind one single bit <3

Oh hush. I'm a messy person. But I make up for it in other ways :devil:

Loving the new pics since the last time I stopped by :rose:

Thank you so much :heart:

Whatever do you mean? :rolleyes:

Well, I could say something entirely provocative and erotic here. Like the fact that your stomach needs to be kissed and my tongue trailing south towards your...fishnet encased legs? ;)

Well, I could say something entirely provocative and erotic here. Like the fact that your stomach needs to be kissed and my tongue trailing south towards your...fishnet encased legs? ;)
You're just teasing me all over the place.

You're just teasing me all over the place.

I dunno if I am teasing you or not but I certainly would like to do that to you. I would only need to know a couple of things...what gets you excited, what makes you shift in your seat with desire...then I could tease you.

Of course, I need to be close enough to you to touch you first :devil:

I dunno if I am teasing you or not but I certainly would like to do that to you. I would only need to know a couple of things...what gets you excited, what makes you shift in your seat with desire...then I could tease you.

Of course, I need to be close enough to you to touch you first :devil:
You're doing a pretty good job already. No more information for you, mister!

Greedo!

Swk_greedo.jpg

You're doing a pretty good job already. No more information for you, mister!

All I need is to be near you so that I can read your body language...watch you as your breathing increases...as you blush, or as you flush after I did certain things to you ;)

WoW!!!

So, I need a confidence boost and this thread was really helpful last time. So, here are some new pictures. I know it's been a while.

View attachment 1454590
View attachment 1454594
View attachment 1454598

Who needs confidence?? That outfit an your sensual personality, sexy body= take me in so many ways hun. Try not to wear it unless you really you want to be ravished. That outfit + you = LUST. Your OMG sexy in that. My suggestion is to but several pairs of matching undies, because there likely to ripped off your body everytime you wear it. Congradulations.

Very nice pics TigerLilly! I always enjoy seeing a woman in a corset...such a sexy article of clothing

That's too many posts for me to respond to individually, but thank you all. There's a possibility that I'll take new pictures tonight.

I didn't take any pictures last night. I got rather distracted. But I'll definitely be taking some today.

Back