Control Panel Down?

I'm relieved to know that I'm not the only one having issues with activity.

Mobile and desktop are showing different activity. Further more, both of them even show different publication dates on stories. Mobile seems to show the date stories were submitted on my stories list, while the desktop lists the date as when it was approved. Only in the works activity tab is it showing activity for stories on the desktop, meanwhile it comes up on Mobile.
 
Problem is definitely still going on. Getting the same message as others


Control Panel couldn't load

Application code - check
Constants - X
Session data - X

Try to reload


Access is denied.

Access is denied.

Report a Problem
 
For the newer version of the control panel, it only shows who added me as a favorite author, nothing else.

The old panel works fine.
 
Well I seem to be having some improvement. I'm seeing some stats on my new postings, but the categories still say 'stories'.

Don't feel too bad guys. The Uber drivers use that same little control panel applet that loads ahead of their page as well, and it's screwing them up big time and they have to make money.
 
Forgot to add, same results on the web page accessing through Android on my phone as I have on my PC through Firefox.
 
Got an message back from Tech Support. That little control panel app is actually an error reporting widget. It reports back to the Lit people on what the web page is doing as it loads on various systems and web browsers. Once they get the kinks worked out it will go away... until the next upgrade problem.

When I checked last night, I had categories back on the My Author tab, and stats on the last couple of posts. Just checked, and I still have categories, but the stats have went away again.
 
I can't even get that far. When I click my user name it goes to the control panel screen and never loads.
 
It's June 5, 2022, and 'My Activity' will not update past June 2. Can this be fixed, or should I just wait? Perhaps this is a common issue? Thanks, JB Edwards
 
It's June 5, 2022, and 'My Activity' will not update past June 2. Can this be fixed, or should I just wait? Perhaps this is a common issue? Thanks, JB Edwards

Same here and judging from other threads concerning this topic, there are more users with such issues. Literotica wrote on their twitter that they are aware of this problem, but since then nothing was fixed.
 
Same here and judging from other threads concerning this topic, there are more users with such issues. Literotica wrote on their twitter that they are aware of this problem, but since then nothing was fixed.
Same here as well
 
Why is it that whenever you make an update on the site you mess more things up than you fix?

My Control Panel is not updating once it does eventually load after a minute of waiting (iPhone Safari). In the latest activity section it hadn't updated in two days even though I know authors have made updates within that time. On the my authors activity tab there are no stats available for the stories nor is the category showing.

Why aren't these things tested properly prior to changes being launched? Testing should be done all all browsers and devices.
Fact of life! Have some sympathy: they support at least 5 or 6 or more browsers, each with multiple maintenance levels, as well as god knows how many devices, each modded by their manufacturers also at many levels of Windows, Android, as well as whatever weird and wonderful opsys apple do. Testing what turns out to be a thousand or more client contexts, plus the vicissitudes of the internet infrastructure, an infinite variety of security contexts and firewalls; and very very little time. So yes, expect to occasionally be victim of circumstance.
 
Screenshots of the activity feed differences. Desktop on the left, mobile on the right.

lit_activity_desk.jpg
lit_activity_mobile.jpg


There is a large amount of recent activity missing, while the anonymous comment on "Holly Jolley Christmas" remains listed, even though it has vanished from my desktop activity feed when the comment was reported and removed.

Both screenshots come from the latest version of Chrome. Once is simply desktop, while the other is from my mobile device. If you need more detailed device information, drop me a PM.
Is it possible you are caught between works Activity and All activity modes?
 
Back
Top