Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
55 here in Oklahoma

Hello, It has been cold everywhere, but that just means we have to warm it up a little ourselves..
 
Greetings all. 60 M and continuing to be active in younger things. I refuse to become and old man!

Welcome to any of the ladies who wish to PM. It's always nice to meet new friends. :eek:
 
Hitting 60 made me realize that 50 was not the old age I imagined it would be. It's a lot easier than thinking of ourselves being beyond "half a century"! :eek:
 
Hello All...65 married male here looking to chat/get to know mature (50+) ladies who thinks as I do that age is just a number...feel free to contact me if you wish to talk about this more...Cheers and have a good day!
 
61-it's just a number

Older married male who would like to share erotic stories with open-minded females, age not important. Not looking to trade pics, or meet, just have some good email correspondence. Hobbies include hiking, biking, photography, camping, snowshoeing.
PM me if you are interested.
 
58 Year old male

Married but in sexless marriage. Would like to correspond to imaginative and sensual women on a variety of mutually pleasurable subjects. PM if interested.
 
I've avoided AARP up to now - this group looks like more fun...

58 year old male - it's taken years to gather all the nasty bits, pieces, odds and ends that comprises what's left of my mind...

Bad puns, a different view of things - and none of the rough edges worn away.

Like the blind accordion player Lazarus mused about - I tend to see beauty everywhere (until cruel reality crashes in). **Not a bad gig - playing in a bordello in a mining town. Points to those who catch the reference.
 
Wife sharing

Hi, Ted here, 53. Love sharing my wife and chatting about the fun we have.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top