Available editors ~~ November 2012

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Please sign in here if you are available this month.

* If you have a preference between copy or literary editing, please say so. Also, if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.), please include your preferences in your post.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* Reminder: no e-mail addresses allowed in posts. Personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines.

Enjoy! :rose:

Available Copy Editor

Be glad to help, I work in Word if you can handle it. It makes proposed changes easy to identify.

I am a new editor on this site, looking for non human (preferably werewolf, vampire) stories, but open to others too!

I'm also available this month. I'd love to see some new work! I'd prefer non-human or BDSM, but I'm not really opposed to anything.

Finally Back!

Hi,

I am available this month to edit finally! i unexpectedly had to wait for internet to be installed but finally it is! so lets get cracking people!!

Sorry once again Sanidia!

I'm free!

I am available to do editing work at the moment - I usually manage to get the finished product back in a week, depending on how much work is involved!

I enjoy reading most categories of story, but I won't go near anything to do with rape. Sex is supposed to be fun. Most of my writing deals with issues of crossdressing and bisexuality. Hey - it takes all sorts!

Last edited:
I am available to do editing work at the moment - I usually manage to get the finished product back in a week, depending on how much work is involved!

I enjoy reading most categories of story, but I won't go near anything to do with rape. Sex is supposed to be fun. Most of my writing deals with issues of crossdressing and bisexuality. Hey - it takes all sorts!

Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

:)

I am a new editor on this site, looking for non human (preferably werewolf, vampire) stories, but open to others too!

Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Be glad to help, I work in Word if you can handle it. It makes proposed changes easy to identify.

Back