the Interview

geekygamer

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Posts
150
the Interview (closed for angel2612)

( open for a TG or female role)

Jack Ryan nervously sat in the waiting room of the Avery and Blair law office. He had just graduated from a prestigious law school and lucked out with a job interview with one of the countries top law firms. Deciding he needed to stretch his legs he got up and started to wander around the waiting room. Stretching his six foot four inch frame felt great and helped relive his nervousness a little. As he took a tour of the waiting area he stopped to admire some of the awards and paintings shown off. His dress shoes echoing softly on the tile floor with every step he took.
Passing by one of the mirrored windows to one of the offices he stopped to adjust his tie and notice how sharp he looked dressed in his new black dress jacket with matching slacks and his blue power tie as he called it. His dark brown hair was a little unruly but fit his soft face. His suit was a little snug around his shoulders and chest but not to the point of being too small for him.
Returning to his seat he casually picked up a timez magazine and began to flip through the pages as he waited for them to summon him back.
 
Last edited:
Leah Blair or "lee lee" as the office personnel called her now after joining the firm 4 years go, is everything a defensive lawyer should be, Smart, cunning, discrete. She did her homework, researched all the information given to her on every case she worked on. However with success came disadvantages. Her fiancé left 6 months ago. She was tired. Her cases generally took up most of her days, and nights for that matter. 5'5", blonde hair, green eyes, shapely body, stylish, Leah frequently caught sly glances from the men strutting about the office. She always just shook the looks off and went on with her day, coworker relations only caused problems.

Leah just finished with a new client. This case was not what she had expected. She had her work cut out for her this time. He was filthy rich and was willing to pay the price she had just asked him for. This wasn't just any case. Shaking hands with her client, she couldn't help but notice his eyes roaming over her like she was dinner tonight. Biting her tongue, she quickly ended the meeting. She had an interview scheduled 30 minutes ago.

Leah walked her client out and paid her respects and had him make an appointment with her secretary for next week. That's when she noticed him. Tall, dark, rouge looking man sitting and reading a magazine. Her secretary whispered. That's Mr. Ryan, your interview. Leah took a deep breath, wishing she could just leave for the day after her meeting. Walking out to the sitting room she announced herself and Mr. Ryan stood and reached out to shake her hand. My god he was huge. A man a girl could drool over, or better things. Leah smiled and shook his hand and lead him back to her office.

"Please make yourself comfortable Mr. Ryan". Leah then grabbed her coffee cup and refilled before sitting in a chair next to him infront of a huge picture windows over looking the city and the bay. Leah sighed looking out wanting nothing more than to be elsewhere. Leah kicked off her shoes then and brought her feet under her sitting more comfortably in the chair. Her figure forming skirt came up to about mid thigh and relaxing back in the chair made her blouse cling to her breasts. She didn't care at this point. " please sir, tell me about yourself. What type of law are you interested in? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? Leah already knew his education, his remarkable qualifications and references by his teachers. She wanted to know what he thought of himself. This law firm had a reputation and she needed someone ambitious at the moment.
 
He was imedietly in awe of the beautiful woman. He had a hard time keeping the smile off his face as he watched her walk ahead of him.
“ well ma’am I would like to stick with Computer and Internet Law but I am willing to help out with what ever needs my attention.” He said as he walked over to the big glass windows to take in the amazing view from this high up. Try as he might he could never lose his southern words. He may have lost a little of the accent but the words he could not.
“ Not to brag or boast but in five years I would hope to have made partner and if not then I don’t deserve to practice law.” He said as he stolled back over to where she had motioned for him to sit when he came in. the way her face read he knew he was not getting her full attention it was like she wanted to just leave.
“ Ma’am I am not going to sugar coat this.” He said as he stood back up pulling his jacket down and adjusting his pants.
“ you look like you would like to be anywhere but here at the moment and I don’t blame you, I saw a nice little restaurant across the street of this office with an amazing view of the bay.” He said as he slowly walked around her desk to hold his hand out for her to take.
“ How about we go grab lunch and you can tell me when I start and my salary.” He said with a slight nervous hint as he held his hand out for her to take.
 
Eyes wide, I am shocked, and taken off guard by his abruptness. However the idea of getting out of the office was exactly what i needed. I placed my hand in his and gave him an award winning smile. Quickly I walked to my desk, hit the intercom button. "Shelly, cancel my afternoon appointment, I'm leaving for the day. ". Unbuttoning my jacket, I toss it over my chair and quickly grab my shoes pulling them on. " ok Mr. Ryan, you've got my attention. Where to?" " we have much more to discuss before I'll talk money. I'll fill you in on the position I have to offer and you can tell me how/if this will work for you". I grab the new case off my desk, placing it in my purse and give you a sly wink before placing my arm through yours.
 
Taking her arm in his he placed his free hand on her soft delicate hand. Looking her in those stunning eyes of her he said
“ well I though a nice cup of coffee from that little shop across the road that over looked the bay would be a good place to start our day.” Opening the door to her office. Letting her arm slip from his as he motioned her to go first he took a quick glance at her firm little ass as she swayed though the door.
Taking her arm in his again he looked back at Shelly and gave her a little wink as they continued to walk out of the law firm the earned a few smiles and lingering looks from some of her fellow co-workers. His heart had to have been ready to leap out of his chest as he was hardly able to believe he had some how worked up the courage to actually be as blunt as he was.
“By the way salary does not matter to me just as long as I get to work directly under you.” He said with a sly smile on his face as he opened the door to the outside.
 
Stepping outside the building, I look back at the man who saved me from a dreadful day. I smile shyly and look up into sky. Absolutely gorgeous out. I reach into my purse, pulling out my sun glasses. I put them on and reach back pulling out my hair clips. I run my fingers through the thick mass of hair that falls halfway down my back. I haven't felt this free in ages. I grab Mr.Ryans arm and gently hug it and look up into his eyes. My eyes hidden by my shades.

As we start the short walk down the street, avoiding pedestrians I start rambling about the position I'm looking to fill. " there are some things I'd like you to consider before you say you want this job. It's grueling, some of the clients can't be quite intense, they don't like being told no under any circumstances." I sigh a bit and take a deep breath. " I can't give you more information than that at the moment, however I will tell you the things you would see and hear should be illegal. However I am there defense, and work with them and of course the courts, I have to defend there's rights no matter how morbid it can be" realizing I said to much I stop near an alley and quickly duck in it. " sorry bit on a day like today, and as informal as this interview is going, I need just a moment".

I hit the shadow and quickly take my panty hose off, stuff them in my purse. I unbutton my blouse and pull it from my skirt, a lacey tank top underneath. I tie my blouse off under my breasts, my cleavage now visible to anyone willing to peek. I quickly walk back to your side and motion us forward. As we reach the coffee shop, I slide onto a elevated stool laying my purse on the table and cross my legs. " you put on quite the show in my office. Never have I had anyone be that daring. I need that in whoever I decide to hire. I need someone ruthless In A court room and who doesn't back down from a challenge. This is a hard job. It requires late hours, even days that run together, being woke up in the middle of the night at random times, and of course working closely with me. I run a tough office. Now I've told you more than I probably should have, what do you say?"
 
Still amazed at how you changed your appearance so quickly in the ally and at your now exposed cleavage I sat there for a few minutes before snapping my attention back to what you were saying just as you asked “what do you say.”
“Well for starters I am not one to back down from anyone and I am not afraid to be ballsy when I need to be as you already know.” I say as I place my order for a coffee with sugar and cream.
“Secondly you had me the second you walked back out of that ally, and added a bonus to my pay by having me work closely with you.” I say as I move to the seat across from you. Taking in your soft curves and your ample cleavage. Causing my heart to race and causing me to sweat a little in the hot sun.
“Now since we have that out of the way lets relax and enjoy the view and the quietness.” I say as I stand to remove my jacket and tie placing them on the back of the chair I sit back down unbuttoning a few of shirts buttons loosening it up a little.
“We can do our office work in your office once we are done here.” I say as I take a sip of my coffee before returning my hazel eyes back to your sensual curves.
“So is there a hubby or boyfriend I need to worry about catching us out enjoying a nice sunny day.” I ask looking you in your eyes as I lean back in my chair.
 
I grin in your direction and casually sip at my black coffee that was just delivered. I admire your body. My god this man looked like a god. I leaning forward onto the table giving you a better view down my shirt. Enough to notice that I don't wear a bra most days.

I pull the case file from my purse and slide it into your direction. " I don't plan on returning to the office today. This case will hold my attention elsewhere today. You will find my notes and brainstorming scribbled on pages in there. The biggest concerns of my client, our client, are circled. I warned you of this type of man that we will represent. Take your time to digest that and let me know what you think.

" no there isn't Anyone. My fiancé of 2 years left awhile ago. He couldn't handle my long hours, or lack of alone time together. Is there anyone on your end Mr. Ryan? Someone to miss you and pine for you while your working long hours?" I can hardly believe I'm casually flirting with a man I just met, not just any man, my new hire. I feel like I'm skating on this ice, allowing him to check out my body and becoming more personal with him. What can a little flirting harm? I'm single and it's been a very long time since I've let my gaurd down for a man, been even longer since I've felt any urge to show off my body. Maybe a one night stand could be in order, then I can get my head back into my work and the attraction can fade. This wetness starting to soak my panties. I squirm just a little bit in my seat to cover up my thoughts and try to focus on our case a bit. But damn he was huge and sexy as hell. Images of kissing that massive chest and shoulders, running my tongue over his tight stomach, led me to thoughts of what I'd find beneath his slacks. I shake my head and bring my attention back to him as he opens the file.
 
“No sadly no one to go home to either.” I say as I open up the case file. As I skim over the file my eyes keep glancing over at you and you exposed cleavage. Noticing you lack of a bra a small sigh escapes my mouth as I shift in my seat as I become aware of my growing arousal.
Leaning forward in my seat so our faces are only inches apart I say “Your fiancé was an idiot for letting you slip through his fingers.” Taking in the sweet scent of your perfume as I sneak another peak down your blouse. My pants becoming tighter as my cock starts to swell.
“Well I don’t think we should discuss this case here not with what it involves.” I say as I clear my throat and sit up straighter in my chair giving me a better view down your blouse.
“Where did you have in mind to work on this today?” I ask as I close the case file hiding the images of the scantily clad women.
 
" I think the best place would be somewhere semi private. A park, beach, or my apartment." I think to myself I can't believe I offered my home. " my place is on a top floor. It's spacious enough, I have a private office there and a patio, pool outside where we could relax outside." I take a deep breath and hold it just for a moment. The anticipation of what I'm insinuating making my panties soaked. " Mr. Ryan, Jack if I may be so bold, there's something I must say before you make your decision. I keep a strict policy of no playing with my coworkers. Now what you decide or have already decided, I don't want office gossip. It hurts a reputation and I'm not willing to be the talk of the office for the next year. "

I run my fingers back through my hair and pull cash out of my wallet, paying for the coffee and leaving a sizeable tip. I collect the file placing it carefully in my purse. " did you drive yourself to this interview jack? I have a bad habit of calling myself a cab. I don't like driving my own vehicle to work. I have some intense clients and try not to bait a fish in. Just easier to move around without anyone knowing where I live or what I drive".

I stand slowly and stretch after sitting and staring at your massive body for what seemed like ages, only it's been 30 minutes. Your tie has me intrigued. I'd love to loosen it up and tie you down. However seeing you massive you are I doubt that could even happen. For once I feel like I'm out of control, have no say it what could happen. I like this feeling, a lot. Being the boss always dominating everyone around me gets tiring. It's time to try something new. If I can find a partner to work with and have a night of fun out of the deal, I won't let it go to waste. I smile up into your eyes, praying you will tell me what you want.
 
Grabbing my jacket as I stand I drape it over my arm to help hide my noticeable excitement to the idea of being back at your place alone with you. “ I did drive my car is parked over in the garage next to the law firm, and your place sound just fine although I am lacking swim attire.” I say as I hold out my arm for you to take again.
“Pardon my bluntness but what me and you decide to do on our free time does not concern anyone but us.” I said as we crossed the street “that being said if something did happen not saying I have other intentions I am not the type to brag or run my mouth.” I finished saying as I place my other hand on your hand that was holding my arm.
“I will however respect your wishes and not per sue this beyond where we are currently.” I said as I held the door open to the passenger side of my 2012 mustang. The car is jet black with black and red leather interior.
As I watch you slide into the car I make sure your limbs are clear before closing the door and heading to my side. Once I enter I look over to you and ask “so where to?”
 
I sit back and enjoy the feel of the leather on the back of my thighs. I reach around to buckle up, quickly look in the mirror, fix my hair quickly and inch my skirt up a couple inches before you get in. As you slide into the drivers seat I notice the slight tenting started in your pants and give you a huge smile. " we are headed down town. Corner of 42nd and Lexington ave. that's the parking garage. They will stop you, however they know me so we will get parking free, it's the apartment lot. There's a side door from the garage to an elevator. And we will go to the 24 th floor." I recline back a bit in the seat and role the window down let the breeze wash over me. My cheeks turning red. " love this car by the way. I had a 67 mustang in college. My ex encouraged me to sell it. Wish I never did. I loved that car."

I squirm in my seat just a little bit, hoping you don't notice. I look over to you wondering what you are thinking about with what little you've seen with our case so far. Then my eyes fall over your face. Handsome is what first comes to mind. But looking closer your strong chin, thick neck, huge body for that matter, and you look deadly sexy. My eyes take you all in and I notice your tent becoming a bit bigger. Holy hell I tell myself looking away. That cock is huge. I look out the window blushing a little at my thoughts.

" what did you think of the case so far? Pictures are worth a thousand words. But building a contract for this kind of stuff will be as thick as a dictionary. ". I shake my head and rub my hands on my thighs the skirt going a little higher. " Have you heard of these techniques and ideas before ? "
 
As we pull out of the parking garage I put my sunglasses on to block out the sun while I am driving. “I have had some experience with it, an ex of mine in college was very fond of the life style.” I say as I attempt to adjust myself. Looking over in your direction my breathing stops as I notice the look on your face.
Placing my hand on your silky smooth leg “It was nothing as extreme as those pics it was more of her needing the control aspect of it.” I say giving your leg a light squeeze before returning my hand to the gear shifter to shift gears causing your breasts to jiggle.
“She liked wearing her collars hell she even had a day collar she would wear when she was out in public.” I say as I look back over to you. The shocked look on your face is priceless. As I glance over your body I notice how high up your skirt had risen since you got into my car.
“But your right this contract is going to be thick as a dictionary when we are done with it.” I say as I loosen my tie up. My cock now rock solid I quickly slide my hand down my pants to pull it to the side hoping my briefs will help hold it down. Looking back over at you to make sure I was unseen I give you a warm smile as you turn to face me again.
As we pull into your parking lot the attendant ask for some ID. You quickly hand me yours and he opens the gate to let us through. You point to a parking spot near your car. Pulling into the space I quickly get out of the car leaving my jacket in the back seat and hurry to your side.
“What about you have you had any experiences with what we are working on?” I ask as I open the door for you. My cock twitches as I look down at you and for the first time I get a full view of your braless breasts. Your nipples are a soft pink.
 
I slide my legs of of the car your abdomin and cock right in front of me. Holy hell I want it now. To pull your forward and take it out and stuff my mouth full. I lick my lips and glance up into your eyes, taking my sunglasses off and testing then ontop of my head. I wink at you and slowly stand up regaining composure. I bend over into the car and grab my purse. Straightening up my ass bumps back into you. "Excuse me, I'm sorry" I say and give you an innocent look before hurrying towards the elevator. I press the button and tap my foot impatiently.

The door opens and I walk in punching my security code to the apartment and hold the elevator door open as you walk in. " did you ever experiment with your "friend"?" I ask casually. You have me intrigued. There's some much research to get done on sadistic ways, bondage, torture, orgasm denials. The list goes on with the clients wants. I shiver just a bit thinking it over. Some ideas that spring in my head, being tied to the pool railing as jack takes advantage of me, comes to mind. I'm instantly aware of your presence. " I may have some old trunks in the closet that might fit you. My ex left lots of stuff when he left, they may be a bit to small for you but there's always skinny dippin if you get too hot".

The elevator doors open to my apartment living room. White leather furniture, huge flat screen on the left wall open dining towards the kitchen. All beautifully open and bright, like you were outside soaking up sun just being indoors. Skylight windowns above allowing the natural light in the rooms. Off the kitchen you can see the paved patio and huge pool. Trees and plants taking away some of the city view. Beyond those trees you can see the entire city and the bay beyond. " I'll be right back. There's drinks and snacks in the kitchen, make yourself comfortable. I don't wait on anyone." I quickly rush to my bedroom. Leaning against the door for a few seconds, taking a deep breath. I grab my bikini out of the dressing making quick work at the strings to make it just tight enough to keep covered. I search through a box in the closet, find the swimming trunks. I open the connecting bathroom door and grab towels, just in case.

I come out of my room and toss everything on the kitchen counter and pull out a bottle of wine, pouring myself a glass. I lean over the counter and take a sip. "Relax then work?"
 
“sounds good to me.” I say as I pour myself a glass of wine and take in your amazing soft curves. Picking up the swimming trunks you tossed on the counter I give them a quick once over before tossing them back to the counter.

“We use to fool around a lot actually. She loved the whole orgasm denial and I got really good with knots and pushing her buttons.” I say as I gently toss my tie onto the counter before starting to unbutton my shirt. The view you presented me with of you leaning over the counter is not helping matters in my pants as I feel them become uncomfortably tight. Tossing my shirt on the counter with my tie I start to undo my pants.

“I have always preferred swimming nude, I hope you don’t mind.” I say as I finish removing my pants and briefs before folding them up neatly on the counter.

With only the counter between us I casually walk around to the side your one letting you take in my naked body. My toned chest and stomach glistening with the light amount of sweat on my skin. My cock now fully engorged and standing proudly showing of my lack of pubic hair and body hair. Stopping only inches from you with the tip of my cock brushing lightly against your skin.

“I could maybe show you some of the things I learned with her if you think it might help build our contract with our clients.” I offer as my hand comes to rest on the string that’s holding your bottoms on. “I would also prefer it if you were naked as well tan lines are so unappealing.” I finish saying as I slowly pull the sting on you bikini bottoms allowing them to fall around your ankles.
 
My eyes slowly travel down your body. The take in every curve, every chiseled muscle I look back up into your eyes as your cock twitches against my side. I casually sip my wine not taking my eyes from yous as my bottoms fall off. I pull the strings to my top off and turn to lean back against the counter. A little moisture beginning to run down my thigh. " what did you have in mind jack?" I casually ask. "I don't think I'd like denial very much, when I want something I usually take it".

I lift myself back to sit on my kitchen counter. The cool granite taking away the flush off my body and making my nipples erect. " however I remain open minded and can try anything once". I take the last sip of my wine and place the glass down next to me. Leaning back on my elbows I smile at you. " I think you have wanted this even before you wanted the job, or even seeing the case". I run one of my hands down my body, pinching my own nipple, making it even harder, then over my abs, and down to my wet, bare pussy. I lightly run my finger over my clit and lean my head back moaning under my breath. Preparing myself for your size. I've never seen such a big cock before and insure if my body will take it.
 
Did I tell you to play with yourself?” I say as I pull your hand from your pussy as your musky fragrance starts to fill the air. I reach out with my other hand and grab you by your legs sliding you to the edge of the counter. Moving closer to you my thick cock slides up your wet folds and body as my lips press against your. My tongue darting out to play with yours as I pick you up off the counter.

“You have wanted this far longer than me princess.” I say as I reach behind you and grab my tie from its resting place. “You wanted this before I walked in your office I just had the balls to offer it to you.” My breath hot on your neck as I kiss up it to your ear. “It’s a shame we don’t have any toys to play with, but we can fix that later.” I whisper into your ear

Walking the short distance to your sofa I let you slide down my body to stand on your feet. My cock leaving a trail of pre cum as it slides along your body. “Now be a good little girl and turn around and put your hands behind your back.” I say as dangle the tie in front of your face.
 
I gasp into your mouth as your tongue enters. I quickly kiss back my tongue dancing against yours. My legs wrap around your waist your cock pressed against my clit. My arms around your neck. I hold onto you tightly and moan into your chest as you walk, my body wrapped around you. As you set me down I cling to you a moment. My legs wobble a bit. My arms and hands slide down your chest as you dangle your tie in front of me.

" we will see how this goes, just this once before we carry on further". I wink at you just before turning myself around and kneeling over my couch. I look back to you my ass and back firm and chilled after being wrapped around you. Looking at you I slide my finger into my mouth tasting myself on it then look away and wiggle my ass just a little for show. I sit back on my heels and my arms going behind me and patiently wait for what you are going to do do me.

" please jack, I need you. " I practically beg, tossing my hair back over my shoulder the length almost reaching my ass. I breath heavy in anticipation. I'm so close to orgasming already from the build up of the last couple hours. I know it's going to be explosive and I smile to myself wondering how many rounds we can go for our time together today.
 
Kneeling behind you I slowly start to wrap my tie around your wrist and forearm of both of your arms. The tip of my cock pressed lightly against your moist opening.

“No cumming with out asking or you will get this.” I say as my hand smacks your firm little ass leaving behind a bright red hand print as the sound echoes through the living room. Bending down I inhale deeply the smell of your sweet musk fills my lungs as I lean closer. Spreading your ass cheeks I slowly lick from your swollen little clit to your tight rosebud.

I slowly start darting my tongue around your dripping opening while my fingers are busy toying with your clit. Feeling you start to squirm I stop my teasing. Lifting back up to my knees I press the head of my swollen cock against your dripping pussy and lean over to whisper into your ear.

“aww is my poor little girl wanting to cum already?” I say as I use my hand to slide my cock head up and down your slick pussy.
 
I lean my head down onto the couch cushion, biting my lip. My entires body feels as if it's on fire. I cry out as your hand hits my ass. My muscles contract and begin tingling. As your mouth and tongue run over my pussy I tense wanting and waiting for release. My arms straining against your tie wanting to grip onto you. Feeling your cock so close I press my ass back against your lap. The wait and anticipation is killing me.

"Yes I want it. Please I need it. I need to cum" I can't believe the words conning out of my mouth. I press back against you harder. The head of your cock stretching my pussy just a bit. I moan into the couch. Unable to move much more all I can do is beg you.
 
“ Did I tell you that you could have this?” I say while sliding my swollen cock head up and down your wet slit while I give your ass another firm smack. I keep up the teasing for a few more minutes loving the feel of your skin brushing on the sensitive head of my cock. The sensation causes me to moan fueling my desire to fuck you.

Reaching up I grab you by your wrists while placing the tip of my cock at your dripping entrance and push into you as I pull you back against me causing your upper body to come off the sofa. As I slide deeper and deeper into you the feel of your warm tight pussy sends shivers up my spine. Pulling you harder against me forces more of my thick shaft into you.

“You like the feel of your masters cock deep inside you don’t you princess.” I half moan as I force the rest of my thick shaft into you.
 
I moan louder and louder. My body shivering around you. As you pull my body back to you I lean my head back against your chest, my breasts pointing outward begging to be touched. As you enter me I squeeze my muscles around your cock begging you not to pull out. As your cock slides home your balls pressed against me my entire body tenses around you. My breathing harsh I try not to cum. Wanting to finish with you. I look up into your face. " my god jack" I whisper. Unable to make out any other words. My world just crumbled around me and I feel like my body is about to break.
 
As I slowly thrust into you pulling you back against me I let my free hand roam up your body teasing your slippery clit first for only a few seconds not wanting to push you over the edge just yet. Leaning my head down I gently nibble and kiss your neck up to your ear. “ I bet your ready to cum for me aren’t you princess.” I tease as my hand slides up your toned stomach to tease your soft breast. The sound of wet smacking flesh echoing through your apartment as my balls begin to tighten. “ cum for me” I say as start to thrust harder and faster as I begin to fill your tight pussy with my hot seed.

As I pull out of you a mix of our juices rush out of you. As I untie your writs I stand and walk around in front of you and take a seat on the sofa.

“I hope you have enough energy for another go.” I say as I grab you by your hair and pull your face inches from my cum covered cock. “ because I am not done with my new play toy yet.”
 
I scream as I cum all over your cock my pussy squeezing your cock into me tighter. My breasts rise and fall rapidly with my breathing. I grab the back of the couch for support as you release my hands. I admire your body as you sit down. Your cock soaked with both of our juices. I smile innocently.

Your hand wraps in my hair my mouth closer and closer to your wet cock. I notice you becomming hard again and my eyes light up. I crawled down detergent your legs and kiss up your thighs to your cock. I like up the side of your shaft my hands rubbing the hard muscles of your thighs. Your cum begins running down the insides of my legs my own juices building again. The shock of the orgasm still coursing through my body.

I eagerly take your cock into my mouth and run my tongue over it cleaning you up. Opening my mouth wider I deep throat you and look up into your eyes gagging occasionally, my throat clenching around you. I press my legs together holding the moisture against my pussy. I can't help myself. I let your cock fall from my mouth and I climb into your lap my legs straddling yours I grab onto your shoulders and slide onto your cock. I lean my head back moaning needing to feel all of you in me. I ride you hard pressing you deeper and deeper. Using your body as you have used mine.
 
Back
Top