What Women Want 2018

PollDancer

Loves Spam
"Nick, a somewhat chauvinistic advertising exec hot shot, has his life turned haywire when a fluke accident enables him to hear what women think. At first all he wants to do is rid himself of this curse, until a wacky psychologist shows him that this could be used to his advantage! His first target is Darcy McGuire, the very woman that got the promotion he wanted. But just as his plan is beginning to work, love gets in the way... "

In the year 2000, Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt starred in the blockbuster RomCom, "What Women Want".

The comedy centered around the fantasy of being able to read a woman's mind and the fantasy of a man listening to a woman's emotional needs.

Light and breezy, with a happy ending, we learned that love conquers all.

Much has changed; or has it?

What do women want in 2018?

I loved that movie. We could tell men what we want but torturing them by not telling is so much more entertaining. :)

Today, women still want men to listen.
(About men assaulting them.)

It's human nature to want what you don't have and women are no different.

I'm hearing a lot about a desire for affordable health insurance in 2018.

The question was asked to women, yet of course the same misogynistic rightists males (and female impersonators) on GB were the first to hop on this thread. :rolleyes:

Just a setup question..sometimes one wonders what kind of mothers squatted out some of these guys. Perhaps these dudes came out of shitholes?

The question was asked to women, yet of course the same misogynistic rightists males (and female impersonators) on GB were the first to hop on this thread. :rolleyes:

Just a setup question..sometimes one wonders what kind of mothers squatted out some of these guys. Perhaps these dudes came out of shitholes?

"Your post is a good source of irony." - Liam

So in other words it's a trick question. Either way the man is wrong..

Could #metoo in a backwards womens logic way be their way of saying they want more non consensual touching?

I don't give a fuck about what women want. That's why I pay them to do the things I want. I thought we were supposed to hate Mel over his drunken Jew rant.

Back