If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then, HP, you can deal with that problem. Get a cat. After one week, add a dog. Week 3, add a goat. The next week, add a donkey. Another week and add a cow. The next, and last, week, add a horse. Kepp them all in your bedroom for a month. Then let them all go.
I assure you, it will seem much quieter during sex after that, no matter how loudly she comes.

Well, then, HP, you can deal with that problem. Get a cat. After one week, add a dog. Week 3, add a goat. The next week, add a donkey. Another week and add a cow. The next, and last, week, add a horse. Kepp them all in your bedroom for a month. Then let them all go.
I assure you, it will seem much quieter during sex after that, no matter how loudly she comes.

Been studying Julia Donaldson again, Tio?

I'm aware of that. JD has made a very lucrative career out of rehashing old tropes for the kids' market. But I do love Axel's illustrations...

There's been quite a few nice illustrated editions of the tale. There's nothing wrong with re-telling, but if it's not done in some unique way, I can't see crediting the new "author." The illustrator needs first mention for those books. We need to get some good illustrators for adult (and not just "Adult" (wink, wink) fiction. You don't have to feel homoerotic to enjoy Rockwell Kent's woodcuts for Moby Dick.

There's been quite a few nice illustrated editions of the tale. There's nothing wrong with re-telling, but if it's not done in some unique way, I can't see crediting the new "author." The illustrator needs first mention for those books. We need to get some good illustrators for adult (and not just "Adult" (wink, wink) fiction. You don't have to feel homoerotic to enjoy Rockwell Kent's woodcuts for Moby Dick.

Or, indeed, John Lawrence's Treasure Island...

Or, indeed, John Lawrence's Treasure Island...

Yes, but that is a children's book, so to speak. There's certainly been many children's books well-illustrated for their parents aesthetic sensibilities.

But are these the things we'd really say to each other were we to wake up with each other?

"Who are you? And how did you get in my bed?"

"Well, you see, I was researching the rewriting of folktales and I thought it a good idea to act out the "surprised in the morning" theme (Aame-Thomsen 12:7), with some strange academic..."

Darling.
Are you sure you should be out of bed? Are you well ?. Can I get you a blanket or something ?

And a coffee would be most welcome

I'm doing better than yesterday and the day before that, HP. ;) :kiss:

I'll be back and we can share the blanket later. :devil:

I'm visiting my sister this evening.

See you later, handsome. :cattail:

well

I will say goodmorning last night was amazing love the feel of your cock stretching me What do you want for breakfast and are you staying for lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back