New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really fabulous information to be gleaned...

I've just begun playing in the BDSM realm, and I have to say I'm extremely energized and inspired by some of the threads I've found on this particular board.

So far, I've worked my way through the PYL calendar and a few others. Combining this with a few checklists and such from alt and soul's haven, I feel like my course of study is really shaping up.

I thought this might be a good place to say "hello, and kudos!"

with kink in her tail,
SKitt
 
Hello! I am sweet, a 33 year old, bifem, sub. I have been with my wonderful husband for many years now. We, unfortunately, rarely have private time together so our BDSM time usually comes at great intervals. For awhile we tried to set up some daily rituals but life has just been too unpredictable and now that he works nights, well we've decided that maybe it's best to look forward to the times when we can enjoy it.

I have been reading stories on Lit for close to 6 months now. I love the stories but the sometimes too frequent lack of editing drove me nuts so when I saw that I could become a volunteer editor, I decide to sign up. Last week I found the forums and have been working my way through the various categories. I've enjoyed myself greatly so far and only wish it didn't mean I must come into contact with people who are hateful towards anyone with a different opinion than their own. (Edit: Specifically on the General Board, not here!!)

I'm looking forward to encountering new learning opportunities and meeting new friends. Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself!
 
Last edited:
Hey...

I'm bronntanas, but you can call me bronn. I heard you folks were short of male subs over here so I came over. Not that I'm leaving my previous internet home; I have too much fun teasing snowy and C's button over there. (Hi ladies. No camels here, right? RIGHT? :eek: ) Oh, and I bug C a bit too. Button once called me "the little brother I never needed!"

I know there's an affiliation/identification thread around here somewhere, but I'm lazy and dislike repeating myself too much. So. I'm a bisexual m sub.

IRL, I'm a bartender, rugby player, university student (teaching, preferabley younger kids, before they know everything!) and I'm hand raising two orphaned kittens, so I guess that makes me a masochist too!
 
Good morning fine people! :rose:
Just wanted to stop in before I went to bed (work nights) and say hello. Been busy lately and haven't been around much, but hope to be here more often.

Have a wonderful day. :)
 
New Here

Hello all. I'm new here. My name is CptrdRose, and I joined the forums over the weekend.

I'm been interested in BDSM for a little over a year now. I was fortunate to have a playmate for a few months last year, but circumstances forced us apart.

I'm 30 years old, bifem, and sub. I've had some experience with restraints, pain play (I do LOVE a good flogging), tit torture, clit torture, waxing, tickling, and the mental aspects that go along with the play. I was lucky enough to experience subspace a few times before my Mistress and I had to stop playing.

I really miss being able to play, I miss the challenge of it, and I miss subspace. I don't live in a area known for BDSM groups, so I've been unable to play for quite a while. I'm certainly open to the idea of a new playmate, if there's any interest.

I've been reading quite a bit on the forums, and I look forward to reading and posting and hopefully making some new friends.
 
Hello CptrdRose,

Take it from someone who is still new to the site but been reading the threads and stories for months, this is a great group and hopefully you will enjoy your stay as much as I have so far.

Ms_Toy :)
 
Hi all. i'm a male sub from SW Ohio. i've been interested BDSM for about 15 years but have limited experience realtime. Mostly i'm a cyber or phone sub, but i do have a few realtime experiences from meeting Mistresses online in areas where i travel on business. i'm married and my wife does not play, nor is she interested in it at all. i've found this the best way to indulge my fantasies. i'd like to keep it to cyber or phone, but would be willing to talk about something realtime if the circumstances are right.

i discovered Lit just a few months ago and have posted a few stories at the urging of Mistress Victoress, who has been kind enough to provide me some online training. i hope some of you will take the time to read them and give me some feedback.

Definitely anxious to find out a bit more about all of you.
 
new to lit

Hello all. this is my very first posting and this seems like the right place for it! I am 24 with curly red hair - hence the user name curlyred24. I just recently cut all my hair off and love the the new me! I'll be 25 soon, and i love this stage of life. I finally feel like I am discovering the real me. I am also looking to discover more about my sexuality, and I think I am very interested in becoming a sub. Now, I just need someone to teach me and break me in. I have had a lot of sexual experiences, but nothing really seems to "do it" for me lately. I wouldn't classify myself as bi, i have been with girls and loved it but don't go actively seeking them out. Although I am sure I would love it agian under the right circumstances. I love big men - six foot and over. I read a lot, love music, my pets, gardening. Spend a lot of time online. And am trying to start my own business. My family is very important to me and I am a true romantic at heart (I just can't help it). Well, other than that, I live in PA, work lots and hope to meet lots of new friends here and learn everything I can. "All knowledge is worth having." I can't wait to get to know you all better. :kiss:
 
Welcome to Lit Curly. I hope you'll have a good time here, and find the information you're looking for.

We're generally a nice group of people, who don't bite unless you want us to, so feel free to ask any questions you have. So far we've discussed many things here, so you might want to try out the search function as well, there's a chance that you can find answers to what you're looking for through that.

:nana: :nana:
 
Actually I've been a big fan of biting since I was a child. used to always get in trouble for biting as a little girl, and as a big girl. But God do I love a good bite on my neck or inner thigh or *insert any body part here*

So yes, i am asking you to bite hard.

Thanks for the welcome
 
Greetings all,
I am a long time lurker to the forums. Wife and I have begun to explore the dom/sub thing with her being submissive.

Feel free to drop us a line and say hello. Sorry, until things settle down a bit, no real names or pictures in the public forums. If it is that important for you to see photos or know our names, pm me and we can discuss.
 
Hi,
I am a 19 year old female sub. And you know I think I sound really stupid right now. My Dom and I have been together for about six months, and will be moving in together soon. I have been reading the board for a few months now, and finally decided to join so I could comment about stuff.

The relationship my Dom and I have is great, he accepts the fact that I am a klutz and usually just laughs at me, even when I drop his keys down a sewer. I also lack common sense, so I usually end up saying really stupid things.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

January
 
dba said:
Greetings all,
I am a long time lurker to the forums. Wife and I have begun to explore the dom/sub thing with her being submissive.

Feel free to drop us a line and say hello. Sorry, until things settle down a bit, no real names or pictures in the public forums. If it is that important for you to see photos or know our names, pm me and we can discuss.

Hi dba. How long have you been married, and how long have you been undergoing your explorations in d/s? Do you feel it is something you've come to gradually that was always there in a subtle way, or are you both making a conscious effort to change the relationship?

I ask because my husband and I are going through the same thing. I think we have always been d/s, but are just beginning to realize it. LOL That realization is bringing us to look at the situation a little differently and make some adjustments that we feel will improve the relationship by strengthening our roles (making me more submissive and allowing him more dominance).
 
Howdy all!

Hello everyone! I've been a regular reader of Literotica for the last three years or so and I've decided to "bite the bullet" and join the forums.

Let's see, I'm 24, bisexual, female, auburn hair, green eyes, dominant. I have an adorable 13 month old and I'm a stay-at-home mom for another few months at least. I have a wonderful man in my life who understands me better than I understand myself at times and he's a wonderful father to boot. :) (Not to mention that he loves a good spanking every now and then. ;))

Right now I'm open to meeting a submissive female (my man knows and approves of my wishes and is not involved). Of course, it isn't exactly easy to meet women here where I live. I'm in a very small and very conservative town here in SC and being outed publicly can have some consequences including my fiancé losing his job. I know it's supposed to be illegal, but trust me, around here they can and do get away with it. I also have my son to protect, so for now I'm restricting my adventures to online only.

Anything else you wish to know, just ask. :)
 
Mistress_Woulf said:
Hello everyone! I've been a regular reader of Literotica for the last three years or so and I've decided to "bite the bullet" and join the forums.

Let's see, I'm 24, bisexual, female, auburn hair, green eyes, dominant. I have an adorable 13 month old and I'm a stay-at-home mom for another few months at least. I have a wonderful man in my life who understands me better than I understand myself at times and he's a wonderful father to boot. :) (Not to mention that he loves a good spanking every now and then. ;))

Right now I'm open to meeting a submissive female (my man knows and approves of my wishes and is not involved). Of course, it isn't exactly easy to meet women here where I live. I'm in a very small and very conservative town here in SC and being outed publicly can have some consequences including my fiancé losing his job. I know it's supposed to be illegal, but trust me, around here they can and do get away with it. I also have my son to protect, so for now I'm restricting my adventures to online only.

Anything else you wish to know, just ask. :)

Hi Mistress Woulf. Welcome to the forums. I'm fairly new here myself, and I know I'm not quite what you are looking for. I have written a few stories and posted them, though. I'd like to check out some of yours, and please see how you like mine. Perhaps we can at least trade notes and ideas.
 
SueJ said:
Hi dba. How long have you been married, and how long have you been undergoing your explorations in d/s? Do you feel it is something you've come to gradually that was always there in a subtle way, or are you both making a conscious effort to change the relationship?

I ask because my husband and I are going through the same thing. I think we have always been d/s, but are just beginning to realize it. LOL That realization is bringing us to look at the situation a little differently and make some adjustments that we feel will improve the relationship by strengthening our roles (making me more submissive and allowing him more dominance).

It came out of the blue. Got a phone call last week at work. "Honey, I want to be your personal sex toy. I'll do anything you want any time you want but you have to make me do it. Don't be nice about it."

We had discussed over the last 10 years our fantasies but never acted on them.. I'm curious to see how long it goes, especially as I start to give her the fantasies we've discussed in years past.
 
Hello everybody,
I'm from Germany, and though I stayed in the US for a year at school, lately I was at Italy, so now my English sometimes tingles with a bit of Italian expressions. So all you editors, don't be cruel!
I'm 23 years old, studying the law (in Germany, sex (as long as both (or more) parts want the same thing) has nothing to do with law, so don't get afraid!)
I'm a female sub, a bit of a masochist. Actually I don't know yet what I will come to like, as I just started to try some things.
While in Italy I had (for the first time) internet for my own computer (before it was sharing with my family) and I started reading literotica a LOT. Even before then my fantasies where always some of submission and pain. I tried a few times to make my bf understand this, but I found out I just wasn't explicit enough. From Italy I started e-mailing him fantasies, things I would wish he would do to me. And though it's not really his thing, he tries to satisfy me. We still have a lot to learn, but finally we have an appartment of our own, so we have more time and opportunity to try out a couple of things.
Anyway, I never posted anything else before, but I guess will start shortly, after reading a bit more to not ask questions another time.
I guess that was it for now, maybe more later or in some other thread...
 
dba said:
"..... I'll do anything you want any time you want but you have to make me do it. ........"

So, did you? :D What a nice call to get at work! That must have made concentration a bit tough for the rest of the work day. LOL
 
I'm SEVERUSMAX. I'm Amasterfound's Master and proud of it. I'm also a writer on this site and others, and proud of that too. I'm bisexual too. AMF and I have an open relationship. We're also engaged. I am 28, 190 lbs, and have brown eyes and brown hair. I'm a pagan priest, seeking to form my own religious organization.
 
Hi there. I've been around for a few months or so now, but I only post sporadically so i guess I'm still pretty new to all this.

I'm a female sub living in the uk with my lovely Domly one. We're getting married next month (hurrah). We are only beginning our D/s adventure together and aren't very experienced yet but we're only young (23) so I hope we have a lot of time ahead to experiment!

I have a wicked imagination that sometimes gets me into trouble.

I like pickled onions. A lot.

Thats the important stuff, anyway. Nice to meet you all, hope to get to know you all better over time.

Jx
 
deep breath

<Deep Breath.....exhale>

Hi all, 24 male from NC. This is all very new to me, just ended a relationship, dabbled in rape roleplay and loved it, wanting to learn more heh. Im 6'4 brown hair blue eyes. Very new to the whole Dom/sub thing but im a Wanna be Dom =p still learning all of this so pardon my ignorance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top