Finaly got my new cam

B

blubyuf6

Well i got my new cam so if anyone would like to see me suck my big black dildo or play with my ass pussy just let me know....

cam

Well i got my new cam so if anyone would like to see me suck my big black dildo or play with my ass pussy just let me know....

I'm about to shop for a cam. Where and what do you suggest?

I am in. I have a new HD webcam, and a large black dildo too. PM me to set up a date online. My wife might play along too, but more than likely, it'll be just me

i want to play too! 32 white M.. with cam, my name on yahoo is heretocome i'm usually on most weekdays from 3:30-6pm est or so

I would luv too watch....

I'm about to shop for a cam. Where and what do you suggest?

If I may. logitech, makes some of the best plug and play cams. First find out what the minimum requirements for the cam is....and cross ref. it with your computer. You don't want to buy a cam you can't use its full potential

I was not fortunate to see blubyuf6, but we chatted on yahoo. I did put on a black dildo show for him though. He said he liked it :)

I was not fortunate to see blubyuf6, but we chatted on yahoo. I did put on a black dildo show for him though. He said he liked it :)

I feel like I was swindled. This blubyuf6 character has never been on a yahoo IM video chat. Contacted him multiple times. Meanwhile, I feel like an ass now since I let him watch me fuck myself. I think he used this thread to catch fish, and I bit hook, line, and sinker.

I would love to play but can only do it when my wifes not around and that's not often.

Back