Women who find bi guys hot....

I've never done it.. but would be fun to talk to a woman or RP with her as my gf and having a first bi experience.. Then again I'm sure a couple thousand guys on here have already tried that RP with whatever willing women there may be. :rolleyes:
 
I've never done it.. but would be fun to talk to a woman or RP with her as my gf and having a first bi experience.. Then again I'm sure a couple thousand guys on here have already tried that RP with whatever willing women there may be. :rolleyes:

Why roleplay??? Just do it for real.
 
Trystan-Bull-Rod-Daily-Jessie-Cox-bisexual-MMF-threesome-threeway-fucking-sucking-eating-pussy-blonde-chick-gay-porn-stars-hard-cocks-muscular-bodies-hardcore-xxx-action-4.jpg

Very hot!
 
I find it nice to know women don't just think of us as faggots....But then i guess they would understand the attraction to a male and to cock.

Never have done it but I would love to have a MMF threeway...Would be so erotic to suck a guy and a have women there .....and even better to be fucked while she encouraged it.

Just a fantasy I guess.I am to far down the road of being Gay to have the confidence to know how to even approach a women sexually at this point.

Been years since any sexual experience with a women and even then she was the aggressor.

Love performing oral on both sexes ....just like doing the pleasing in that regard.Would be very hot to eat a pussy while being anally taken.

Have a question ?....is it weird to fantasize about being ganged by women even though I basically have homosexual sex.I just find the idea of say 3 or 4 women taking me and fucking me while calling me things like faggot and slut a huge turn on.:devil:
 
Bi-men loving women is hot hot hot

Hi
I find women who like to see 2 guys together EXTREMLY sexy.
I LOVE it when they enjoy the bi-sex....watching her man fucking and sucking, or being sucked and fucked.
My personal fantasy (wellm there are many LOL) is to have my woman wank a guy into my mouth....encouraging me to swallow every drop.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I know there have to be more ladies out there that find bi guys so totally hot and sexy....pm me and let me know your thoughts....

Oh, and guys - feel free also to let me know what you think of a woman who thinks it's hot
 
I love that pic too Briggs....it's such a sexy image of her power over them as they helpless to her will. Love it!!!
 
I love that pic too Briggs....it's such a sexy image of her power over them as they helpless to her will. Love it!!!
That is a hot pic! I would like to see their hands on each other's dicks though! That would be even hotter.
 
I'm loving this thread lately....the images keep getting better and better. Keep 'em coming!
 
OMG!!! Uhhmmm....yes please!!! Very hot pics!! This is something I've partaken in numerous times with the same two people, but never with the two people I really want. My dad, sister, and I are together fairly often. But I really wish I could get my wife and her brother in bed with me. But that's a fantasy for a different thread...or threads.
 
Back
Top