I should have never....

luvthedesserts

luvherdesserts
Joined
May 23, 2012
Posts
10,103
I should have never started that other thread. This one is gonna be so much better.

I should have never told her I slept with her sister. Especially in bed.

I should have never sent that picture of me in the speedo. I forgot about the shrinkage.
 
I should have never used the loofah brush like that. I feel dirtier then it ended up being.
 
I should have never left the cave door open...I see you escaped. :p
 
I should have never expected anyone to post on this thread. Well, other than those two, but one was technically a stalker and the other one just followed me here. I'm not even gonna comment on the Perky one.
 
I should have at that truck stop never given the toilet paper under the stall wall for that melted chocolate bar. It tasted horrible and gave me worms.
 
I should have never (along with several others) encouraged you! You're out of hand and will pretty soon have your name on every thread on page one!!
 
I should have never left you unsupervised....

I should have never reported the pics he posted to the mod. I've never seen anything deleted so fast.

Again, the horror of it all.

Weren't you supposed to make him stop??!
 
I should have never reported the pics he posted to the mod. I've never seen anything deleted so fast.

Again, the horror of it all.

Weren't you supposed to make him stop??!

As if I have any sort of control over him!

I should never have taught him how to make new threads though....:rolleyes:
 
I should have never clicked 'New Posts'. Now another thread that will keep me from working.
 
I should have never scheduled a meeting so early in the morning.
 
I should have never taken those Quaaludes before the concert. I don't remember a thing after the first song.
 
I should have never gotten so drunk at that concert. Every time I hear a song by that artist, I wonder if he sang it that night. Fuck...
 
Back
Top