foreplay with others in the room

sweetiepie18

Really Experienced
my boyfriend still lives with his parents and we often watch tv in the living room with them and the rest of his family.. whenever we have a blanket over top of us i take his cock out of his pants and rub it and he puts his fingers in my pussy and slowly fingers me with everyone right there in the room.

does anyone else get so turned on by doing that?

my boyfriend still lives with his parents and we often watch tv in the living room with them and the rest of his family.. whenever we have a blanket over top of us i take his cock out of his pants and rub it and he puts his fingers in my pussy and slowly fingers me with everyone right there in the room.

That's pretty fricken hot!

Yes , definitely..I think it has to do with the possibility of everyone realizing what is going on and that makes the feelings that much greater. Knowing that you can't make a sound alerting everyone of what is going on.....

Maybe not so much parents, but if they were strangers.

OMG that's hawt.

Has he ever cum with people in the room?

I love foreplay with people in the room. I go out of my way to get things started in public. One of my favorite sexual encounters really got going when she let me slip my fingers inside of her while we were sitting at the bar. It ended with us having sex in the parking lot in my van, that was parked directly under the lamp post.

There are other times where getting things going in public really made for a good finish behind closed doors.

I used to do this with my GF in my younger days... We would hang out under a blanket watching TV with others around... She would rub my cock and I would slide my hand in her pants and rub her pussy.... I always enjoyed movie night;)

Last edited:

Holy Crap.....many moons ago I thought it was hot and crazy having sex with my girlfriend on the sofa in the clubroom with her parents asleep upstairs but you take it right to the edge for sure.

One of my favourite moments was bringing off a girl I'd just been introduced to in a room of our mutual friends. We didn't get away with it completely, but no-one said anything and we stopped short of making her cry out. Half the thrill was she was totally under my control, and because she didn't know me wasn't certain if I would get her to the point where she lost all control (I didn't) and started cumming loudly. Fun times

One of my favourite moments was bringing off a girl I'd just been introduced to in a room of our mutual friends. We didn't get away with it completely, but no-one said anything and we stopped short of making her cry out. Half the thrill was she was totally under my control, and because she didn't know me wasn't certain if I would get her to the point where she lost all control (I didn't) and started cumming loudly. Fun times

I'm curious. Under what circumstances would a girl you didn't know and just been introduced to be under your total control and being "gotten off"? Swing club or party? S&M or B&D club/party?

I'm curious. Under what circumstances would a girl you didn't know and just been introduced to be under your total control and being "gotten off"? Swing club or party? S&M or B&D club/party?

Amazingly it was an arranged double date that went to some friends house afterwards. We all watched tv and she sat between my legs - I brought her off by tugging her panties gently, so my hands were (mostly) at her hips. Don't get me wrong - I'm not usually the kind of guy that can just meet a girl and end up in that kind of situation - we just had that spark from the first minute and one thing led to another... Also I wouldn't say total control as much as she allowed me to assume control and was happy to trust me.

It remains one of my fondest memories from my youth :)

It is indeed hot and led to my first threesome! My wife (then girlfriend) and I would often fool around and kiss during movie nights with on of my friends in the room (when we were in college). My wife became so comfortable with this that she would let me raise her shirt and play with her breast (setting between my legs watching movies). Over time this lead to blow jobs for me while my buddy watched. Eventually that turned into mutual hand jobs, then mutual blow jobs, and eventually full on sharing/fucking. Man do I miss those days :(

This thread brings an old memory to mind. Once upon a time, in a land far away....

I was on a road trip with my boyfriend, his older sister and her hubby. We were probably 22 or 23 at the time and sis/hubby were in their early thirties. It was a day trip and if I remember correctly it was a good 10 hour or so drive. Needless to say, sitting in the back of an SUV for that long can get boring.

At some point sis nods off up front in the passenger seat. Hubs is driving and was the quiet type anyway so there wasn't much conversation going on between the front and back seats. I had a blanket over me for most of the trip as the AC was cranked up. Eventually my boyfriend and I start kissing a little and playing under the blanket. I really never expected it to go as far as it did, but my boyfriend ended up getting my shorts and panties pulled down and was playing with and teasing my pussy.

As I think about it right now I'm taken back to just how aroused I was getting by this. I can remember giggling a little and him whispering in my ear Ssshhhhh. As we continued to play, I scooted down on the seat and was able to spread my legs open more. I remember not being able to get into a comfortable position that would allow me to reach orgasm and ended up lifting my left knee and bracing it on the back of the driver's seat. I was biting my lip and trying not to make any noise as my hips started moving a little along with his hand. This had to have been applying pressure on the driver's seat and I am most certain the gentle rocking could be felt by hubs up front.

The orgasm I had was wonderful and I ended up biting his shoulder as I came to muffle my moans. He didn't stop until I started giggling loudly because it started to tickle at that point and I couldn't take anymore. This woke up sis and she immediately wanted to know what she had missed out on. Hubs shrugged his shoulders and said something about I had just been tickled. My boyfriend later told me that we had been watched the entire time through the rearview mirror. I was unaware of this due to the position I was in, but I guess it was quite an enjoyable time for all three of us.

I have a similar experience as Edensgarden with my girlfriend (now my wife). It was not in a SUV though, but in a very small Italian car. It was not easy to do unnoticed, but there were no comments from the front seat. :rolleyes:

WoW

I never dare! That is so hot!

Did almost that same thing with my GF at the time with her parents on the love seat in the same room...I think her mom had an idea, but nothing was said...

She was getting off on it...I can't ever remember her pussy being that wet from foreplay...and I loved it too!

I had a friend in college who was dating a guy in a fraternity that would often have "movie nights". The guys would have all their girlfriends over to watch the movie and all the couplea would curl up under blankets. At the time, she thought that she was the only one in the room with a hand down her pants. In reality, it was going on all over the room and all the guys knew it. I imagine they got off watching other guy's girlfriends in the room trying to hide how hot and bothered they were getting.

This thread brings an old memory to mind. Once upon a time, in a land far away....

I was on a road trip with my boyfriend, his older sister and her hubby. We were probably 22 or 23 at the time and sis/hubby were in their early thirties. It was a day trip and if I remember correctly it was a good 10 hour or so drive. Needless to say, sitting in the back of an SUV for that long can get boring.

At some point sis nods off up front in the passenger seat. Hubs is driving and was the quiet type anyway so there wasn't much conversation going on between the front and back seats. I had a blanket over me for most of the trip as the AC was cranked up. Eventually my boyfriend and I start kissing a little and playing under the blanket. I really never expected it to go as far as it did, but my boyfriend ended up getting my shorts and panties pulled down and was playing with and teasing my pussy.

As I think about it right now I'm taken back to just how aroused I was getting by this. I can remember giggling a little and him whispering in my ear Ssshhhhh. As we continued to play, I scooted down on the seat and was able to spread my legs open more. I remember not being able to get into a comfortable position that would allow me to reach orgasm and ended up lifting my left knee and bracing it on the back of the driver's seat. I was biting my lip and trying not to make any noise as my hips started moving a little along with his hand. This had to have been applying pressure on the driver's seat and I am most certain the gentle rocking could be felt by hubs up front.

The orgasm I had was wonderful and I ended up biting his shoulder as I came to muffle my moans. He didn't stop until I started giggling loudly because it started to tickle at that point and I couldn't take anymore. This woke up sis and she immediately wanted to know what she had missed out on. Hubs shrugged his shoulders and said something about I had just been tickled. My boyfriend later told me that we had been watched the entire time through the rearview mirror. I was unaware of this due to the position I was in, but I guess it was quite an enjoyable time for all three of us.

Well that sure is todays winner :D

Wonderful post Eden, what a story!

I love foreplay with people in the room. I go out of my way to get things started in public. One of my favorite sexual encounters really got going when she let me slip my fingers inside of her while we were sitting at the bar. It ended with us having sex in the parking lot in my van, that was parked directly under the lamp post.

There are other times where getting things going in public really made for a good finish behind closed doors.

This reminds me of a fantasy I have with my hubby. We'd invite a male friend to dinner with us and ask for a nice booth. The friend would sit on the inside next to me while hubby sat across from us. I'd spend most of dinner with my hand in the friend's lap, running my hand up this inner thigh, getting him hard and eventually leaving a hand over his pants on his hard cock through most of the meal. Finally on the way home I'd give him some relief by sucking his cock in the backseat while hubby drives. Yum.

This reminds me of a fantasy I have with my hubby. We'd invite a male friend to dinner with us and ask for a nice booth. The friend would sit on the inside next to me while hubby sat across from us. I'd spend most of dinner with my hand in the friend's lap, running my hand up this inner thigh, getting him hard and eventually leaving a hand over his pants on his hard cock through most of the meal. Finally on the way home I'd give him some relief by sucking his cock in the backseat while hubby drives. Yum.

That sounds like a nice dinner!:)

Back