The Wolf's Den ((INVITES ONLY!))

LoganDarkHolme

Lone Wolf
a Loan home, deep in the shadow'd woods of Literotica, Stands hidden to all eyes, hidden except to the Alpha Male, and those he chooses to allow. A mansion on sorts, Able to be expanded with a single thought to any size, to accomodate guests, family, his Pack. Darker rooms still lay in the basement, the cool stone walls leading down to his dungeon, where all manor of toys lay quietly waiting use. the Upper part, the main floor, consisting of usual arrangements, well crafted and designed kitchen, living room, 2 1/2 baths with the Master Bedroom, 13x13 with a King sized bed draped in black silk seats, the scent of the woods, of fresh air and a tickling breeze hinting at a sweet summer rain hung sweetly, with his arms crossed he nodded to himself, walking up to the second floor, 4 bedrooms in all, each furnished lightly with a queen sized bed, heavy satin drapes to keep the sun out should the nights visitors...well..not want to wake with the sun, for any reason. walking back downstairs he Vanished in dark swirling myst his dark laughter on the air

*stepping from the Myst he shook himself out, his Mate in his arms he grinned as he watched her look around, licking his lips he walked to their bed, laying her on the Black sheets he stood, shrugging out of his Trenchcoat he laid it aside over a chair, his hungry eyes staring at her, inhaling the scent of her as the breeze carried it*

"welcome home"

looking about with wide eyes as he places her on the bed she stretches her arms above her head with a mile, watchingf as he strips off his trench, then coming up to her knees careful not to snag her boots as se draws them off smiling at him

I like how you redecorated babe, looks awesome. been a long time since we've been here

eyes him, licking her lips

*with a smile he stands at the end of the bed, his skintight black t-shirt flexing around his shoulders and chest, reaching down he pulls the shirt from his pants and yanks it over his head, flexing his chest and arms he shakes himself out happy to be out of it for now, *

"mmmmm leave the boots on, i like them"

he grinned as his hands rested on his hips

"come here my mate, and help me, i always,.....seem to have trouble undoing this button"

the grin on his face did little to hide the intent nor the lust his body was giving off, nor the straining outline of his erection in the tight leather

arching an eyebrow at him the boots remain and she slides to the edge of the matress and off, landing lightly on her feet beside him then lowering slowly to her knees, her body dragging seductively against his with a purr, feeling her skin sliding over the obvious erection he had without a comment, though she licked her lips

pesky buttons anyway, I swear clothes should just be done away with, except for the fun there is in unwrapping them...

her fingers slide up his thighs and close in on his button, loosening it and parting the flap as her face presses closer, her teeth catching in the zipper and raking it down, knowing there is nothing now between her and whatg she wants

Better my mate? a husky growl of a question

*watching her lithe form slide off the bed he licked his lips absentmindedly, swallowing gently as he looked down the line of his body, feeling her press against him he swallowed, a shiver of need racing through his body causing slight goosebumps to form along his skin. The feel of her hands brought a smile to his face, the button undone he felt her lean in, unable to stop the soft moan from his lips as he watched her, felt her hot breath against his skin as the slow sliding of his zipper in her teeth, he looped his fingers around the rim of his pants and shoved them down, never one to wear underwear unless for a formal occasion his wolven Cock sprung forward, 9 inchs long and 3 inchs thick fully hard he watched the look in her eyes and grinned*

"mmmmm my sweet mate, it has been so long since i have had the joy of watching you on your knees, or feeling the heaven you can bring me with your mouth, taste me my love, taste and suckle on your mate as i know you long to do"

her eyes flick up at him, her stare brightening as her eyes almost glow for a brief second as she purrs

Mmm I think its more to do with the fact its been so long since I was on my knees before you than what I did there my Mate.

teasing him gently over the power struggle they enjoyed so often

her fingers dig into his upper thighs as her tongue drags from root to tip, swirling against his sliky head before her lips close gently against him, letting his girth stretch her lips open as she eased down, sucking him with teasing flicks of her tongue against his sensitive parts

laughing warmly at his mate's banter he just grins cocky and stares down at her, his eyes bleeding into a golden/yellow hue, his scent spiking in the air as his lust grows. a shivering gasp rolls through his body as he felt LT's first slow, teasing, torturous lick along his length, his eyes fluttering but he fights to keep them open, swallowing hard as he takes a deep breath in.

"ohh....g...godss......too long...."

his breath exhales on a shallow moan, feeling those sweet, hot, tight lips so tenderly devouring him finally his eyes rolling back into his head he moans to the ceiling, his mate has wont his round, for now. Letting his hips pump slowly, his hand reaching out to steady himself on the chair beside him

"mmmmmmmmmmm my bitch"

"mmmmmmmmmmm my bitch"

*A low growl at his words, vibrating against him. whereas many would be upset to be called someones bitch, it filled me with pride, because I liked being his bitch, we were good together.

in answer I took him deeper, egging him on silently, every flick of my tongue an invitation to lose control for me, to give us both what we needed so bad

Just you add to it my teeth scrape up over his head on the upstroke, pressing, biting almost, tasting the proof of the desire for me that he had*

every tantilizing scrap, and suck, had his head thrown back, mouth open as every groan, whimper, panting moan is driven from his body, hands cinched in his mate's hair as she tortures him, his breathing had grown uneven, breathy, shudders and tremors passed through his body as she drug his climax from him

"gods, fuckkk im close already, "

his eyes were closed, head laid back as he saw stars, hips flexing faster, deeper as she took him into that hot tight mouth, the feel of her teeth and the nip against him his knees quivered but he couldnt hold back, with a straggled cry his body convulsed as every wave that washed through his body errupted through his cock in long, hot streaming jets of his wolven seed, hips bucking erratically as he finally had to collapse into the recliner he had been holding, eyes closed, trembling still

"my.........godd..........fuck....."

hearing his words is pretty much unnessesary from the swelling of his cock in my mouth, I know its coming, and I back off, leaving just the first few inches in my mouth so I can taste his seed.

The first spurt makes me whine, low in my throat swallowing hungrily, needing it, my hands clamp on his thighs, unknowing, tomorrow there will be fingermarks there but today its all about now.

As he collapses backward I rise, following him, sliding into his lap, the leather of my boots pressing against his thighs as my hands slide against his shoulders, feeling heavy need low in my belly, hearing the pounding of his heart, knowing it matches mine

Fucking sexy my Mate...

hearing his mates Breathy words he growls, feeling her crawl onto him in their recliner, his hands grip her ass, narrowing eyes playfully kissing her passionatly before pulling back, his hands trailing slowly along his mates still clothed back, enjoying the feel of the fabric against his fingers

"mmmmm my sweet Cock tease, "

nips her chin softly

"you are over dressed mate, strip for me, give me the time i need to recover before our ....games...continue"

grinning wide he grips her ass again, squeezing the rounded tight globes of flesh in his hands, kneading them, shivering with desire still

a growl at his words, taking my sweet time about easing my silky thighs past his, to stand on my own two feet once more. knowing the parted flesh it letting the musk of my arousal tickle his nose tantalisingly

my fingers toy with the bottom of the dress, inching it up my thighs, not that it has far to go before the black silk of my underwear is easily visible, but I make a game of it, teasing as I pause amd let my fingers trail over my skin instead of showing more. eventually though, the satin of my firm ass is revealed, showing the thong that hides the last part from him.

then the rest comes off quickly, arching my back as my full breasts and hard nipples slip into view, posing for him as the dress slides over my head and is finally tossed to the side as I look at him lustfully

Perhaps you might do the honors with the rest?

parted lips and the appearance of my own fangs, coupled with the lazy purr in my voice as I speak gives away just how on edge I am right then

Perhaps you might do the honors with the rest?

standing instantly at her words, his eyes narrowing in that predetory gaze, licking his lips, and along his Elongated K-9's moving to LT, pressing her back against the wall of hte bed, hands pressed on either side of her head, leaning down to her, brushing his lips over her forehead, then down, along her left cheek. along the satin flesh of her cheek to her lips, his hands moving, brushing slowly down her arms, tickling slightly as they trail over her bra. the tight bud of her nipple visible through the half cup material my thumb plays over it, teasing the stiff bud before moving the bra aside.

his body pressing hers to the wall his head lowers, the exposed nipple lifted to his lips, tongue teasing, trailing slowly around the edges of the cinnimon colored flesh, before his mouth attachs to it, suckling softly first one, then moving, a single clawed fingernail breaking the strap and the bra fell free, hungrily, no.. greedily his mouth sucks at her nipples, there was no love, this was fire, passion, animal lust that coursed through their veins, his wolf and her tiger, dropping to his knees, his haughty, half lidded expression as his hands and claws raked down her body slowly, lightly, scratching only the barest pattern in her flesh.

"mmmmmmmmm i like this.....lace....very nice"

leaning in he catches the thin strap of her pantys in his teeth with a quick bite the strap is broken and he rips them from her body, there was no pretense, his hands gripped her thighs, spread her open and his face pressed forward, tongue spearing into her body, a heavy growl to follow slamming the deep rumbling vibrations into her willing body

watching through half slitted eyes as he lunges from his seat she waits for him, her chest rising and falling rapidly as her pulse kicks up a notch more, nearly panting lettign him press her back, knowing he was after the same thing she wanted, then, fuck it was hot.

Arching up toward his mouth, another low whine escapes her parted lips as the bra fell away and his lips and tongue teased then latched onto her nipple. Her hand lifted, cupping behind his head, pulling him even closer in thanks before her fingers fell away as she let her arms hang again, moaning softly

she might have commented at his statement but thought itself was difficult as his claws raked at her and she moaned with it, arching into his touch. then her panties were gone, leaving her only in her boots as his face came to her.

She cried out again as first his breath then his tongue touched her, his growl shooting through her like a vibrator, but better. She pressed closer, her leg lifting automatically as a shaft of pleasure rocked through her, using the leg she rested on his shoulder to pull him closer

Fuck thats sooo good! moans again, pressing toward you Mmm eyes closed in pleasure now

feeling her body, arching against me he grinned, pressing her back, forcing her to the wall and pinning her, even with her one leg over his shoulder his hands on her hips held her immobile, the muscles of his arms and shoulders flexing their preternatural power, his tongue drove at her, licking with fierce lashes, dragging from her the essence of her lust, moaning into her body against her scent only adding to the vibrations from him, angling his head back his tongue drove just that much farther, twisting, writhing within her body, teeth and lips brushing and teasing against the stiff bud of her clit

"mmmmmmm soo good"

grinning as he pulls from her, suddenly his head turning he bites her inner thigh, the stubble of his chin tickling her most sensitive flesh before his tongue returns, lashing, flicking, torturing her clit directly knowing damn well she wont hold against this onslaught he grinned as he felt her hands in his hair

gasping as his fingers dig into my hips knowing that I wasnt going to fight him, not in this! but the stability is good, keeps my knees from buckling as I moan and press aganst the wall, trying to arch toward him even closer as I shudder

his tongue on my clit making me cry out louder, trembling my fingers twine in his hair, needing those hands to keep me up as my knees turn to jello.

the orgasm starts at my toes I'm sure and races up, making my head slam back against the wall, a growl of purest pleasure escapes my lips as I shake, my juices spilling out on his tongue, gasping for oxygen as it goes on forever

teeth clenched as I ride it out, whimpers of lust bursting from my lips

*feeling her climax strike he chuckles to himself smuggly, holding her body up with his, slowly he pulls from her, licking his lips clean and picking up a shirt cleans himself off, curling his mate against him he lifts her, spinning on his heel he lays her on the bed, his eyes trailing over her body, his hands this time gentle, soft, massaging her skin, her thighs, her legs, her sides, tickling her softly before cupping her breasts, massaging them softly, *

mmmmmmm feel better?

*snickering softly he lean down and kiss her, letting her taste herself on his lips, massaging her arms gently as she relaxs, finally kneeling on the bed he takes her left leg in his hand, kissing slowly down, lifting the boot he kisses it softly, fingers working the clasps quickly, slowly pulling the boot from her feet he grins, his tongue tickling down her soft arch then back up, nibbling her toes, watching her on the bed as he repeats the process with her other boot, this item letting his fingers dance over the soles of her feet an evil grin spreading on his face

*purring as he lays me back, joining her on the huge bed grinning at him slightly goofily, laughs softly as his fingers tickle her sides lightly, stretching out a bit,before relaxing, her eyes on her mate*

Much better

*purring as his deft fingers slip off her boots, moaning softly as his tongue and lips caress her soles. the touch of his teeth on her toes making her sigh. the first brush of his fingers against her other foot snaps her gaze open and locks on his, but the look on his face has her tugging to free her foot, already laughing as her other plants against his chest trying for leverage*

Damnit, you Know how ticklish I am! *still laughing*

Damnit, you Know how ticklish I am! *still laughing*

he chuckles as she struggles, but he only tickles her for seconds, grabbing her flailing foot he growls and with a surge suddenly rolls her on the bed, crawling over her, his chest pressed to her back, his mouth near her ear as he nibbles it softly

"but you know how much i love to tickle you my mate, such a beautiful laugh"

his teeth find her neck, biting her softly as he kneels between her legs, hands on her hips he angles himself, thrusting forward he burys himself fully within the hot, wet, entrance, moaning as he feels her around him

"unnngggh fuuuccckkk my mate, so hot, sooooo tight, "

a hiss of surprised delight as he flips me, but there is no fight tonight, nit for the big stuff, I am enjoying being his bitch far to much, though I wouldnt admit it out loud

As his body covers mine I moane, and arch back to meet his thrust, a groan escaping again as my cunt clenches against him fiercely. the bite on my neck makes me moan, but I toss up the token protest, trying to wiggle from under him and his possessive strokes.

The advantage also is the way the sheets rub my sensitive flesh and a little morre of my cat bleeds through as my fingers clench and release against the bed, kneading it as I groan again

fucking hell...your cock is so good inside me *a whimper of lust* Fuck me hard!

the wiggle of protest is lost in the sudden tide of pleasure that comes again

fucking hell...your cock is so good inside me fuck me hard

he growled with her, panting, every muscle in his body contracting, flexing above her, she tried to squirm, tried to fight but she was pinned, he watched her hands knead teh bed, knowing if he looked in her eyes they would be gold same as his, that feral mating instinct, to dominate and be dominated by a mate, coursing through their veins, his teeth assaulting her neck, nips, kisses, licks, bites, panting in her ear.

His hips flex, Deep, powerful bedshaking thrusts, rocking his mate beneath him, biting her shoulder his voice was a growl

"whose bitch are you? say it, Mine!,,, say it!"

he growled, his hips slowed, he would not allow her to cum untill she said it, he could do this all night, he would break her, make her scream to the woods whose bitch she was, whose cock it was buried so deeply within her womb, whose seed it was she fucking craved to have he bit her shoulder again in posession

*those deep thrusts make her groan, the harsh groans as his cock slams into my hungry body, feeling the pleasure filling me, the harsh breah beside my ear, the teeth in my neck, it all makes me want to give it to him, to be his, to give in, to be dominated by a worthy mate...

my throat is lifting you, offering my full self to you for this moment when you speak*

"whose bitch are you? say it, Mine!,,, say it!"

*a ferocious growl as his thrusts slow, refusing to answer as my body lifts to his, already knowing it doesnt matter, the only one hurt by waiting is My needy body I am nothing if not stubborn and I hold out as long as I possibly can, the swivel of my hips trying to entice him into more*

*finally it breaks from me*

Yours damn you, I've always been your bitch, always will now Fuck me and make me cum!

*shuddering with the force of my need*

Yours damn you, I've always been your bitch, always will now Fuck me and make me cum!

with deep throated laughter he rises to his knees, hands gripping her hips his thrusts increase, hard, deep, powerful, the sound and pained pleasure of flesh on flesh, gasping, moaning, my hands slowly turning to claws raking your skin,

"fuck yesss fuck yes my mate, my bitch, "

growls, pants, moaning, my head thrown back, feeling your body, feeling how hot and tight you clentch, wanting me deeper, a powerful shiver racking my body as i lean over you, with your face turned i kiss you harshly, before my body finally seizes, my K-9's sinking into your shoulder, marking you once more, as i howl into your skin, my cock errupting within you once more

the harder thrusts that pick up speed, slapping into my heated pussy making ne slam my body back to meet you, breath coming in ragged gasps as your claws bite into my skin, leaving marks as I cry out my pleasure beneath you.

your lips meeting mine, hunger as one just then, seeking more and finding it as our mouths fuze and our tongues dance together as my pussy spasms again. Just starting to ease off my peak when your teeth find me again, knowing I will definitely bear that mark as it punctures the skin, driving me into a new orgasm to match your own, finally sagging to the bed beneath you with a groan, gathering my strength back with gasping breaths

My Mate, you are too damn good at what you do to me some days

a low husky growl, hiding the plotting that goes on in my brain automatically

Back