Post Challenge

sail away

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 2, 2001
Posts
1,729
Hello all,
I will post a pic from time to time. Your challenge is to post an interesting SRP lead up to that pic.
Here's the first pic:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dollie

Hello all,
I will post a pic from time to time. Your challenge is to post an interesting lead up to that pic.
Here's the first pic:
Way back in the early days I looked like her and wore similar swimsuits. I wonder if she'll be as sex crazy as I was?

Here I am in the same top I wore at her age only this was just a few years ago. It would be nice to be her age with my experience and willingness to be a good playmate.
http://i.imgur.com/al89sWa.jpg
 
Lets try this again. The idea of this thread is for people to be inspired to write an original fictional SRP lead up to the posted pic. Please reframe from any other posts.

Here's another pic:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Denny

Lets try this again. The idea of this thread is for people to be inspired to write an original fictional SRP lead up to the posted pic. Please reframe from any other posts.

Here's another pic:
WTF does SRP lead mean?:confused:

Damned it's hard to find a biker bitch old enough to take in these here biker bars. Maybe no one will notice this is my sister.
At least I ride a Harley and we're savin' up to buy her some tits..
 
Last edited:
Lets try this again. The idea of this thread is for people to be inspired to write an original fictional SRP lead up to the posted pic. Please reframe from any other posts.

Here's another pic:

I had been spending the better part of my life going out to my aunt and uncle's farm for two months every summer. It got me out of town and mom didn't have to worry about me being alone at night while she worked the third shift.

As I got older and went off to college, I didn't stop spending my summers out there. I loved being around the friends I'd known and didn't see any reason to stop visiting just because we were older. As a matter of fact, being older had its own advantages. There were plenty of parties going on at the lake or up behind the Garrett's abandoned barn.

One night I came home from a party barely able to walk. I had been drinking and dancing out by the bonfire and it was about three in the morning when I tried sneaking in the back door. I say tried because, apparently, I wasn't doing such a good job at it. I stepped into the hallway just in time to walk smack dab into my uncle. He didn't look too happy.

He looked down at me and asked where I'd been and who I'd been with, told me that I reeked of alcohol, and that he wasn't gonna have that going on all summer long. I was drunk enough to laugh and look up at him and ask what he was gonna do about it, reminding him that I was old to enough to come and go as I pleased.

That didn't go over too well. He fetched me up by the arm and hauled down to my bedroom where he slammed the door and marched me over to my bed. Before I could blink, he had sat down and put me over his knee and started smacking my ass. I didn't have time to catch my breath before he was done. My ass was stinging and I realized I had been crying because my cheeks were wet. They weren't the only thing that was wet.
 
Hello all,
I will post a pic from time to time. Your challenge is to post an interesting SRP lead up to that pic.
Here's the first pic: http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2018382&d=1500088052


My family went to the beach for a week every summer when I was growing up. At first it was fun playing in the sand and swimming in the water everyday, but as I got older, it became more about getting a nice tan to make my friends jealous back home and well, about boys.

After I finished my freshman year in college, I thought I was going to be too cool to go to the beach with my family. But, since I wasn't able to find a job right away for the summer, I decided, what the heck. Now that I was 18 and had a fake ID that said I was 21, I figured I could go to a bar if I meet a nice guy.

Well, I did meet a nice guy. He was 18 too and his family was staying in the condo next to ours. I saw him looking at me the first day we were there. But he was too shy to come over to talk. The second day I noticed he went for a run along the beach in the morning, but he just smiled and didn't talk to me that day either.

So on the third morning I got up early and put on my bikini and waited for him outside his condo on one of the lounge chairs. I was in such a hurry I forgot to bring a towel so I figured I probably looked like a total geek out there but I didn't care.

When the back deck door of his condo slid open and he emerged out onto the sand, I bent my knee and waited for him to come towards me. When he finally did, he smiled and said hello.

Now it was my turn to be speechless! The wooden lounge chair I had been sitting on without a blanket was so uncomfortable it gave me an idea. I remembered overhearing some guys at a keg party in college talking about waking up with boners all the time. They called it morning wood and I thought that was so funny, I remembered it.

So somehow, I don't know how, I worked up the courage to look at the bulge in his bathing suit and then up into his eyes. "I love morning wood, don't you?" I asked.

:D
 
Last edited:
I don't want this thread to die so, excuse me for butting in Sail Away but I'm going to add a new photo for inspiration okay?

https://i.imgur.com/KeizZdl.jpg?2


So remember his original challenge - write a story that leads UP to this moment :D
 
Last edited:
Girl's Night Out

I don't want this thread to die so, excuse me for butting in Sail Away but I'm going to add a new photo for inspiration okay?

https://i.imgur.com/KeizZdl.jpg?2


So remember his original challenge - write a story that leads UP to this moment :D


Thanks Liz... I'm game to try another one. I hope that there will be others who use the same pic to write a story.

I'm a little embarrassed that you found me like this. I am shocked myself at how I've come to be here, naked and leaning into the passenger side of a 1968 Ford Mustang; I can only imagine what's going through your mind. Let me see if I can explain it to you.

Tonight was Ladies Night at TL's All You Can Eat Buffet. Farawyn had the bright idea to meet up at my place and we would head over there together. AKentuckyLady and I thought it was a great idea. The others, beachbaby179, fungatorgurl, and RA were a bit hesitant... but, we all agreed that we deserved to go out and enjoy ourselves.

When we arrived, it was a bit dark inside and the dance floor was only half crowded. The music was blaring and we found a place to sit near the back of the club, not too far away from the bar. Looking to the corner we could see TongueLust enjoying a cigar with a group of men and women fawning over her.

Our waitress showed up just as we were sitting down and introduced herself as LizVegas, we all knew it was made up. But, she turned out to be pretty awesome and had our drinks in front of us before long. I should have never had that tequila... I don't even remember how many I had.

I remember that I was dancing with a guy and every time I turned around, he'd unzip my dress just a little bit, then a little bit more. I didn't care. It was hot in there and the air blowing on my back felt good. Even his hands on my back felt good, and as the night went on, the kisses on my back felt even better.

As with most things, there was an ending. I didn't realize until it was too late and I was standing there in the middle of the dance floor in nothing but my high heels. The dress lay on the floor wrapped around my feet, and no one thought anything of it. I don't know if it was the alcohol or because it was too dark to see anything. I guess that song is true. Tequila did make my clothes fall off.

Suddenly, I felt spiders on my arms trying to drag me back to a web and eat me...but it ended up being my girls trying to get me off the dance floor. I was screaming because I hate spiders, and that caused everyone to turn and stare. I could see TongueLust in the corner laughing when AKentuckyLady smacked my ass to get me to move. Farawyn was pulling me and I turned to see BeachBaby179 and Fungatorgurl paying our tab as I went out the door.

That poor guy was still on the dance floor with his mouth wide open as RA gave him a piece of her mind. My dress was in her hand and she was waving it in front of his face. I started giggling and stopped to watch, but got my ass swatted again.

When we got outside, I realized that everyone in the parking lot could see me. That's when I ran for the car....
 
Last edited:
Very nice all. Thanks for posting! Sorry to say that real life is keeping me from playing much. I'll try to post over the weekend. In the meantime how about another pic
 

Attachments

  • Ashely.jpg
    Ashely.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 0
I don't want this thread to die so, excuse me for butting in Sail Away but I'm going to add a new photo for inspiration okay?

https://i.imgur.com/KeizZdl.jpg?2

Thanks Liz... I'm game to try another one. I hope that there will be others who use the same pic to write a story.


(I thought it was a fun pic too so this one's for BFG. My attempt to be a little different and a little funny. I hope at least some of you will enjoy it! :) )


Captain, I've confirmed the transmissions are coming from the third rock from the sun. Preliminary analysis indicates there is currently one predominant species and that the strange transmissions do indeed originate from them. However, when we get closer, I do expect we'll begin picking up distress signals from several of the other species because long range scans indicate the predominant species is screwing up big time.

I've analyzed something they call the Internet. It appears the Kardasha-whovians and Kochy-Trumps and Put-Kims have already sent emissaries to this world, and they have each begun taking over the planet.

We must intervene!

Further research into this Internet thingy has helped me discover a suitable exo-skin that search frequency analysis indicates will be agreeable to 99.9% of the predominant species in one way or another - especially the males.

What do you think? Kind of nice, huh?

I'm stepping into the transport chamber. Send me down to the planet and I will initiate contact.

Wooo-Wooo-Wooo-Wooo.

Transport complete, Captain.

Curious, the predominant species seems to interact with one another wearing various and differing amounts of mostly poly-fibrous garments while dedicating a great deal of their mental energy imagining one another in their natural, unadorned, or, well, in many cases, slightly adorned state. Procreation seems less a necessity to them than it does a sport.

Oh! They have fligbits! I am going to approach one that is very similar to mine back on our homeworld. Curious though, they seem to all be traction-based vessels with two, four, sometimes even more for the larger fligbits, round, rubberized donuts they ... researching database ... call tires. I'm flagging it down now and ... oh look! ... it is stopping.

"Greetings! Your fligbit is so cute! I have one quite like it back home. Wait ... updating speech processing unit ... I mean, your transport vessel is so cute! I have one quite like it back home! Do you mind if I speak with you for a moment?"

The specimen has agreed to interact with me, Captain and has rolled down the window of his fligbit for me. Inspecting interior of the fligbit.

"Hi, I'm Giiaanssphrtnerffbblly ... pause, updating speech processing unit ... Hi, I'm Gina! My hormonal olfactory sensors indicate that you find me appealing. Oh my! Is your sex organ growing underneath your garment? May I see it please? Fascinating! Physical co-mingling would be most agreeable to me if you like. I have three fully functional orifices, each of which is capable of receiving your nirvana as many times as you wish if you agree to take me to your leader."

:D
 
Last edited:
* bumping this thread so more people see it and hopefully contribute *
 
Sorry, the image I had posted was copy written, so I deleted it. aw

Hello all,
Thanks for the great posts!
Here's another pic for creative writers.
BTW, The no one wrote about the pic above "Ashley".
SA
 
Last edited:
But how about this one...

Liz's first semester of college had gone so well, her roommate was fun, her soccer team had won a few more games then it lost and she had even hooked up with a few cute guys!

She had to admit though, it felt good not to have to share a bathroom with so many other girls, that was pretty gross.

Her old high school crew had come together tonight and each had wanted to one up the last story that had been told.

Now only Amanda and Marcus where left. It was finally time for Liz to make her move on Marcus now that he had finally dumped that bitch of a girlfriend he had for four years in high school.

The truth and dare game had gone just as she had wanted it to, and now she just needed to get the bottle of Chardonnay that was kept stashed in the back of the fridge and make Amanda finish it. Amanda was a light weight and Liz was sure Amanda would fall asleep soon after that.
 
Hello all,
I will post a pic from time to time. Your challenge is to post an interesting SRP lead up to that pic.
Here's the first pic:
She'd been dreaming of this day for a full year. The girls at school had been talking about this beach and all the great guys who showed up to look for girls who wanted to "do it" for the first time. She bought her first car two weeks ago with some money that she inherited from her favorite uncle. Now she had the weekend off and she drove to the beach where she could display herself in a sexy bikini. All that was left now was to wait for the boys.
 
......
 

Attachments

  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
how about this pic for some ideas
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_nyn3sy4aXi1smaymno1_540.jpg
    tumblr_nyn3sy4aXi1smaymno1_540.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 2
trying to liven this thread up again
Any ideas for a thread starter with this pic?
 

Attachments

  • 207b4cbbcf1eac2378157bef26660d84_zps3nogi8sz.jpg
    207b4cbbcf1eac2378157bef26660d84_zps3nogi8sz.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
Liz's first semester of college had gone so well, her roommate was fun, her soccer team had won a few more games then it lost and she had even hooked up with a few cute guys!

She had to admit though, it felt good not to have to share a bathroom with so many other girls, that was pretty gross.

Her old high school crew had come together tonight and each had wanted to one up the last story that had been told.

Now only Amanda and Marcus where left. It was finally time for Liz to make her move on Marcus now that he had finally dumped that bitch of a girlfriend he had for four years in high school.

The truth and dare game had gone just as she had wanted it to, and now she just needed to get the bottle of Chardonnay that was kept stashed in the back of the fridge and make Amanda finish it. Amanda was a light weight and Liz was sure Amanda would fall asleep soon after that.

:D

I SIMPLY DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS THREAD ISN"T INSANELY POPULAR!!!???
 
how about this pic for some ideas

attachment.php


"Oh, hey. I live next door and saw you weren't using your pool. Your wife Liz said anytime I wanted to come over and use it I could. She also said you're an ex-jock. Who did you play for? Oh really? That's my favorite team! So, this might sound a little weird but would you mind showing me your cock? She said you're really big and that you have a really nice cock. I married my husband for his money. His cock doesn't even work anymore and I'm so horny I'll let you do absolutely anything you want to me. She said that would be cool too by the way. You know, use your pool, and use your ... oh wow! That is a nice one! Whoa, it's still growing too isn't it?"

:rolleyes:
 
I'm trying to get this thread going again.
Does anyone have a story for this pic?
 

Attachments

  • a133.jpg
    a133.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top