Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

Y'all still trying to make this thread happen.

Until the grace of the internet allows y'all to do more stretching and bending and pretending as if y'all were in the same room when the shit really went down just to come back here and race to be the first one to tell everyone the "truth."

tumblr_ma3ce6jJts1qas56v.gif

I don't know who told her to lie, but you tell me who has NOT lied to the American people. I'm willing to wait while you put that list together.

I don't know who told her to lie, but you tell me who has NOT lied to the American people. I'm willing to wait while you put that list together.
I'm sure vetteman can't think of anyone on the Right who has ever lied to the American people.

Which of course makes it right that Susan Rice lied to us......great logic
So you are saying that Susan Rice was at that time privvy to information that contradicted the talking points she was given by the intelligence community.

Correct?

So you are saying that Susan Rice was at that time privvy to information that contradicted the talking points she was given by the intelligence community.

Correct?
She spoke for the administration.....

I'm not sure what that means in regards to my question.

she spoke for the Administration who gave her the talking points, she didn't question it, she just got on talk shows and said, what she said.

she spoke for the Administration who gave her the talking points, she didn't question it, she just got on talk shows and said, what she said.

To lie is to know that A is false but say A anyway. Did Susan Rice know that the information she was handed by the intelligence community to deliver on TV was inaccurate?

Or are you saying not distrusting the intelligence community and the administration she's working for is the same as lying?

It is one of those two.

Or else you are not aware what lying is, or are yourself lying.

To lie is to know that A is false but say A anyway. Did Susan Rice know that the information she was handed by the intelligence community to deliver on TV was inaccurate?

Or are you saying not distrusting the intelligence community and the administration she's working for is the same as lying?

It is one of those two.

Or else you are not aware what lying is, or are yourself lying.
How the fuck would I know???

Hold up...how is it her job to "question it?"

What is she, a television pundit?

Back