Stroke of Midnight (Closed)

Candace screamed when Roland pulled at her hair, dragging her back close to him. The grip and tug he had on her hair was enough to force her to look at him. Her body shuddered slightly when he licked her neck. As much as she wanted to fight him off, she knew that he was going to yank her hair even harder.

"Now that you mentioned it..." Candace's voice went soft, calmer than her acidic tongue. "I remember when I was a kid, once in a while, there was this weird guy who would watch us whenever we went out."

Growing up, Candace recalled the various times she and her mom were out shopping, or even elsewhere, that she would see a strange man staring at the two. Sometimes the man made her uncomfortable, but affected her mom more so. She would tug her mom's shirt, point to the man, and ask her who was that guy, and if she knew him.

And all those times, her mom looked as if she saw a ghost. She would quickly drag Madison home. A week later, every time that happened, they had to end up moving. Her mom claimed that her job wanted her to transfer, yet again.

As far as explaining to him how her first time of sex was, the soft, nostalgic mood had diminished just as quick.

"It was painful. A bit awkward since he was just a friend. We never got serious or anything. Kind of remember bleeding when I left his house. Sometimes I got a little scared because I could have gotten pregnant or something."

Her eyes shifted, noticing the dissatisfied look on his face. "What the hell do you want? A demonstration?"

She wasn't serious about the offer. It was more of mocking sarcasm. Any answer she would have given him at this point, he wouldn't have been satisfied with.
 
At least she believed him, realized that this was more than a passing interest for him. She belonged to him and had her whole life. He didn't like her description of him in reminiscing, but she understood a little more now.

Then she moved and began talking about her first and only time. His bright eager face soon faded as he became bored with her short, typical, and bland story. It was clear tonight wasn't over for her. She finished her tale with what seemed certain to be another typical caustic remark, but for Roland at least turned out to be much more.

"What the hell do you want? A demonstration?"

Roland chuckled at what Candace would certainly soon consider her mistake. “I knew I liked you. I was thinking you'd already ruined tonight for me, but you have glorious ideas.” The hand that was pressed against her crotch grabbed Candace's shorts by one of the legs and started pulling. He had to use his body to partially hold her down and fight her all the way, but soon the girl's shorts were tossed onto the floor.

“Moan and beg all you want,” he told her, “but don't you fucking scream.”
 
"HEY!" Candace struggled as Roland proceeded to tug at her shorts, trying to get them out by force. "I was being fucking sarcastic! It wasn't meant to be serious! Get off of me damn it!"

She tried to fight her way out of being pinned underneath Roland's weight. While his hands were getting busy, Candace was using her hands to pound, pull, and even try to push him off of her. Her legs were rendered useless in kicking as his body already pinned that down. Maybe if she could wriggle one of her legs out from underneath and kick him. With Roland being of the male persuasion, kicking him in specific places was bound to by her some time.

"And what are you going to do if I start screaming? Ruin your mood for you?"
 
With a cold look he stared down at her. “If you scream the police will come. Chase me off and hide you. Ask yourself Candace. Will this man who has stalked you his entire life let you get away from him now that he has you? Or would he rather leave a corpse for the cops?” His voice escalated as he spoke and became heated. Roland was so hard and he was going to take her whether she wanted it or not, though somewhere deep and dark she was afraid of he thought she did want it.

Roland let go of her hair, but hit her across the face again to daze her, knowing she wouldn't give in easily. Then he stood, undid his belt and dropped his jeans and boxers revealing a thick seven inch cock bobbing in the air.

“Get ready to spread those beautiful legs, my little bitch,” he told her in an adoring tone.
 
Candace could feel the stinging pain of his slap, followed by the ringing sounds in her ears. Roland had struck her hard enough that it sent her in a daze. Prior to having been struck, yet again, she vaguely recalled Roland saying something along the lines that if she were to scream, that the cops would come and go after him. And then something else about choices. She had managed to catch one of the options where he asked if she would rather be left as a corpse for the cops to find.

She let out a groan. Though it wasn't a groan of pleasure or lust, but more towards slight pain. The force Roland had struck her was hard enough for her to feel her face throb a little. Candace's body squirmed a little, unaware that Roland had his cock out, or was preparing himself to fuck her.
 
Roland leaped onto the bed with enough force to make the frame creak and the springs groan. Before Candace could reach, whether because of his speed or still his strike across her face he didn't know, he was on top of her forcing her legs open. Roland easily pinned her there and set his hairless cock against her sweet slit.

“If you aren't already,” Roland told her, “you are going to be sopping wet and somewhere deep in that lovely beating heart you'll be desperately hoping I never stop.” Then, agonizingly slowly, he pressed into his possession, giddy to find out how receptive she would be, or for that matter how hard she'd fight it.
 
Candace stared up at the ceiling, still trapped in her daze. It was only when she tried to move that she felt something holding her down. From the corner of her eye, she noticed one of Roland's hands grab hold of her wrist tightly and had it pinned on to her bed. Before she could make an attempt at a struggle, Roland's cock slowly pushed inside her.

Letting out a shriek, Candace attempted to kick him away and thrashed her arms about. Roland's weight had its advantage over her small frame. No matter how hard she tried to fight back, Roland was unmoved. Nothing that she tried to do seem to have affected him at all.
 
Candace didn't start fighting him until it was already too late, not that it would have mattered. Roland looked down at her terrified face, but her fear hardly registered as important. As he drove his cock deep into her unwilling body he wondered what the rest of her naked body looked like, now wasn't the time to find out, too much hassle.

Then she shrieked and he rolled his eyes. Roland let go of one of her wrists and clamped his hand over her mouth. Her screams along with the broken lock on the door would be too much of a problem. She might get the chance to hit him, but she didn't know what she was fighting, not yet.

“Make it worth the wait for me.”
 
With his hand over her mouth, it rendered her screams in to a muffled sound. One of her hands being free, Candace gripped on to Roland's wrist tight. Her fingernails dug in to his flesh as hard as she could. Maybe if it was painful enough for Roland, he would at least let her go.

Candace's eyes glared at Roland's own. Deep down, she knew she couldn't intimidate him enough for him to release her, but Candace knew that if she showed any sign of weakness or submission, Roland would feed off of that. She had not planned on giving him that sort of satisfaction any time soon. Her right leg continued, though slowly, to try to kick him off of her.

Still, the longer Roland kept up his thrusting, the more her old feelings from long back from her first time slowly came back to her.
 
A soft nostalgic smile came across Roland's face even as her nails dug into his wrist. It had been a while since he'd taken such a young one and he'd waited nearly close to two decades for this one. Despite how hard she was fighting him her body began to respond and her warm juices soon covered his cock. “Such a hot little morsel,” he uttered before loudly groaning in pleasure.

Suddenly Roland pulled out of Candace and drug her off the bed to her knees on the floor. A tight grip in her hair he pulled her head back against the mattress. He pumped his cock now slick from Candace's young tight cunt and it didn't take long. Roland exhaled a deep guttural moan as his cum spilled in four long streams across her face. A little spilled into a gasping mouth before she shut it, one line across her right eye, the rest in her hair and on her cheek.

Roland stepped back and stretched his arms out. “So much better than expected,” he lauded her.
 
Candace was breathing heavily when Roland removed his hand from her mouth and when he pulled out of her. Everything was moving so fast that she had not realized that he had dragged her by the hair off of her bed. It was only when he sprayed his cum all over her face that Candace broke out of her daze. One stream shot in to her mouth. Out of defiance, she spat it out, glaring at him. At the same time, however, some of his cum was swallowed.

When he let go of her, Candace slouched, leaning up against the foot of her bed.

"Satisfied, now?" Candace asked. If only she had the energy, she would have attacked him, or at least make an escape now that he worked himself out.
 
Roland laughed at her suggestion, “I don't think I remember the last time I was satisfied with anything.” The perfect way to end the night would be to drain her of that fresh warm blood, and even if she didn't understand it the way he looked at her would betray that desire. Still that would mean the end of what had been some real fun, and fun that had just began. So, instead Roland pulled his jeans back on and pulled a pen and slip of faded paper out of his pocket. After quickly jotting his address on the paper he let it drift down to where Candace was still trying to recover, draped against the side of her bed.

“Maybe I can be though,” he told her, “you'll only ever find out if you go to that address tomorrow night, otherwise, I promise, this will never be over for you.” Before walking out of the room and leaving her alone again Roland added as an afterthought, “and it shouldn't need saying, but do come alone and don't tell anyone. You've only read the first page of a story hundreds of years old, you have no idea what fate dragged you into.” Then he was gone, leaving Candace in the aftermath of his first game with her, alone in the quiet of the night.
 
Candace had sat there for hours; silent, unmoving, trying to take in what had just happened. Her neighbor found her curled up on her bedroom floor in slumber the next morning. As far as the door is concerned, her neighbor peppered Candace with questions as to what had happened. She thought long and hard about whether to tell her neighbor what exactly had taken place.

But then that would mean that Roland would be more fueled to stalk her even further.

"Someone tried to break in last night. Maybe to go after my money. I was hiding underneath my bed when they were here."

The neighbor seemed to believe her story and asked Candace if she wanted to press charges. Candace was too tired, too exhausted, and of all things, rather fearful of what would happen if she told the truth.

The landlord, who happened to have passed by her room and overheard the story, left. He muttered something along the lines of "getting the door repaired."

Nightfall settled in on what she thought was the slowest day of her life. Candace looked down at the piece of the paper on the floor. She debated on whether she should actually go to the address, or get out of town. But then she remembered that ominous threat that he had given her before he left:

"...you'll only ever find out if you go to that address tomorrow night, otherwise, I promise, this will never be over for you."

Her fist clenched around the slip of paper. She reached on top of the shelf and grabbed a swiss army knife that was well hidden in its corner and pocketed it.

As she left her apartment, Candace ran in to her neighbor who had visited her earlier.

"Going out?"

"Yeah, yeah I guess I am." She replied with a small smile.

The neighbor instructed her to wait outside in the hallway while he went in to his two doors down. Minutes later, he returned with a black tube.

"Pepper spray, baby. Shit's as strong as it can get. In case you might run in to that bastard again. Stay safe now, dear."

Candace grabbed her black coat from the coat rack and left the apartment. A knife and pepper spray pocketed in her jeans can go rather hand in hand. Especially if it's to face a lunatic like Roland.

She read the address again. The street name was familiar. It was a fifteen minute train ride. Though it was in the part of town she went usually on weekends.

It took Candace ten minutes to find the right number and address. For a moment, she stood at the front of the steps, staring right up at the house. After a few minutes, she decided to get her revenge. But it wasn't going to be right in the beginning. That was way too risky.

Making her way up the stairs, she pounded on the front door.
 
Many people would have called Roland a fool for giving the girl his address, but he knew better, knew her, even after just their few encounters. She would come and alone. And she did.

Roland stood across the street from his current home and watched her. She pounded on the front door, not afraid, but angry about what he'd done to her. He smiled as he thought how she would react when he started really having fun.

The outside of his building was quite run down, the kind of place you'd expect a drug dealer to operate out of. All of the windows were boarded up, the plain metal door had two deadbolts on it, and little bits of litter were everywhere. Inside was a much different story however, even in the short time he'd been there Roland worked to make sure this would be a place he'd enjoy. His own bedroom was a bit spartan, but otherwise the building was well furnished, if the a bit out of style.

After letting her pound on the door some Roland crept across the dark street and slipped up behind Candace. A knife pressed against her back guaranteed only temporary cooperation, but that was all he wanted.

“I'm so glad you were able to come Candace, the door is open. Go on in.”
 
Well, if the jackass was not going to come out, then Candace might as well leave.

And just when she took a step back, Candace felt the knife pressed gently up on her back. She was itching to take out the pepper spray and shoot him in the eyes with it and run. The problem, however, was her fear that if she were to move the wrong way, Roland could easily penetrate the knife in to her back.

She had to wait. That's all she could do.

Wordlessly, Candace turned the knob and entered the home. Well, it was certainly deceiving on the inside as opposed to its run down appearance on the outside. The way it was furnished was something slightly similar as to some places in Manhattan.

But knowing full well on who the house belonged to, her mood died down some.

"So," Candace heard the door close and lock but still did not pay attention to him. "I suppose you want to keep outsiders out of your home or something."
 
The metal closed and three deadbolts were locked, one of which required a key from the inside and was only even visible from this side. No interruptions, or escapes. “I suppose that would be inconvenient,” he told her offhandedly and then grabbing her by the coat he threw her across the wooden floor sending her sliding into a wall. She felt very light.

As she recovered Roland threw the wood handled buck knife he'd been threatening her with to the ground next to Candace. He didn't realize she already had a weapon, but it was an offering. “I think you already know, Candace dear, that this won't be over until I'm dead,” Roland said chuckling at the irony of his statement, “so go ahead and kill me.”

Roland still wore worn jeans, a black t-shirt, and the same leather jacket. They were clothes he'd found he'd liked some time ago and had kept versions of them since then. It was rare that he found things he trully liked, but when he did he hated letting them go.
 
She wasn't surprised when Roland grabbed her by the coat but it was afterwards when he practically flung her to the wall. Her back slammed up against the wall while the rest of her body landed on the wooden floor.

Candace arched an eyebrow at Roland's unusual challenge. He wants her to kill him? He wants her to kill him? Either he was really and truly insanely mad, or he was setting her up in to something much worse. Something that she would not be able to get out of.

"You want me to kill you?" She chuckled, struggling to get to her feet. "How do I know you're not just bullshitting and waiting to screw me over?"

But Candace's own anger and hostility towards Roland overcame her. Without a second thought, she charged towards Roland. Her hand reached in to her back pocket and pulled out the swiss army knife that she had been carrying. Her mind debated on where she should stab him as her fingers switched open one of the blades. Where was his vulnerable spot other than the obvious male genitalia. Where was an opening that she could attack from without him using his hands to block out her movements.

Candace may not be the greatest fighter in the world, but she knew there were times that she would do anything to save herself from being killed. Raising her arm, she swung the blade. The knife blade pierced in to the flesh of his waist. She did take a quick glance at Roland, wanting to see more of how he reacted to an attack.
 
It hurt, but it would heal and Roland wanted to make a point. “You brought your own,” he told her mockingly and pulled the swiss army knife both out of her hand and out of his waist. He tossed the knife to the floor behind him, its blade was coated with thick blood. Roland pushed her back again.

“My knife is bigger though. Go ahead and try it instead if you think it will help,” he suggested before pushing back onto the ground. He was toying with her, he wanted her to have a sense of dread terrible enough he'd be able to feel it. Once he was ready for the main events anyway.
 
Last edited:
Candace stumbled, looking at Roland with a mixture of confusion and bewildered look on her face. Either Roland was a masochistic who enjoyed being inflicted with pain, or there was something far more sinister going on than she realized. She did take note, however, that despite her having stabbed him in the waist area.

"You're joking, right?"

She picked the buck knife a little away from her feet, looking it over. Maybe Roland was crazy. At the same time, after what happened last night, Candace's anger rose. Letting out her frustrations, she ran toward Roland with the knife gripped tight in her fist, this time stabbing him, unknowingly, around the heart.
 
This time Roland winced as the blade went in. “What aim. I'm glad it was just a knife or you might actually have hurt me Candace,” he informed her with a laugh. Then this time requiring much more effort he ripped the knife from his chest. With his other hand he grabbed her arm to ensure he wouldn't have to chase her.

“Are you starting to understand?” he asked her. “I can't be killed. Not by you. Not by anyone. Do you realize now just how deep you are? I am unending and you belong to me, so there never was any escape for you.”
 
When Candace saw Roland wince, she was sure she had gotten to him somehow. But that look of determination quickly fell in to horror when she saw him casually pulled the knife out of his chest. Any human would have been lying dead on their back at this point.

Maybe Roland wasn't human at all. But that wasn't possible, was it?

"Who the hell are you?" Candace stammered. "What the hell are you?"

She didn't want to know the answer. The only thing on her mind at this point was to get the hell out of his house.

Candace did not go more than several feet in her attempted mad dash when Roland grabbed her by the forearm. Constantly, she would pull and tug, even trying to kick him in the knee. Anything to let her go.

"And exactly how deep I'm in?"
 
Roland laughed. Even with the fear that must be eating away at her now she still managed her little quip.

“Maybe I'm a nightmare,” he told her, “That creeping darkness you can't quite remember once you wake, but still shudder suddenly when you think of it hours later. I can't be killed. Nothing has ever even slowed me down, but to most I'm just a nightmare. Something that was never really there, that could not have been there.”

Candace fought against him, kicked at him desperately as if she could get away. Roland let his grip slip so she could get away. Though he didn't want to chase her, he did want her to realize there was no way out for her. Every other window and door was boarded shut. Even while she ran stumbled and ran from him she was already caught. Soon he would take her down to play with, maybe to break.

“Run, run, as fast as you can ...,” he called after her.
 
Candace broke free, not knowing that Roland had already let her go out of his own free will. She ran towards the back of the house, particularly the kitchen and den area. All the windows and doors were boarded up. In the kitchen, she opened drawers, trying to find something that would be useful for her to break through. Forks and spoons were useless. There were several knives, yes, but it would be too difficult since the wood is thick enough to not be penetrated easily by a simple blade. And even if she did, it could take Candace hours.

She ran up the stairs and in to the hallway. Most doors except one had been boarded shut. She made an attempt to pull and yank at the doorknob but the door was shut in tight. She attempted to pull another door open but Candace yanked at the door so hard that she stumbled back, hitting her back against the wall.

The doorknob and door in question remained in tact. As if Candace had not touched it at all.

The non-boarded door, on the other hand, was a different story. It opened easily, just like any ordinary door. But instead of a bathroom or bedroom that she expected, it appeared to be a closet, half the size of a regular bedroom closet. Noticing objects lying around in the dark, maybe there was something she could use.

Pulling on the light bulb switch, Candace froze by what she had seen. Shackles, chains and several sex toys such as a blindfold, gag, and several kinds of dildos ranging from latex, plastic, and even one metal, were scattered on the floor. Hanging from the top shelf was a collar attached to a leash, barely swinging. From the corner of her eye, she could have sworn she saw a few stains of blood on the wall.

"This guy is fucking insane." She said to herself, slowly becoming fearful of what Roland was truly capable of.
 
Roland kept far enough behind her, so she wouldn't see him. Candace was predictably searching for another exit, for some thing she could use, for any sign of a way out of this. She was a fighter and he was happy about that. Without that spirit in her she would quickly get boring and then what use would she be.

From the shadows he watched as she discovered his toy chest. The tiny room he planned on keeping her in. He crept behind her as she was too absorbed in what she saw past that door to notice him. A slight push to off balance her just past the threshold.

“Do you like this little room?” he asked playfully knowing it had only inspired more fear in her, “Its last occupant only lasted one night with me. By the end there was nothing left of her mind, but I suspect there had been little there before I started. Don't worry though, I didn't really want that one. I was just breaking the place in a little for the one who really belongs here.” The wide smile he felt certain she would come to dread graced his face. Candace knew she couldn't hurt him, that he was stronger. Still, the girl was not one to give up, so Roland wondered what his little treat would do with him between her and the world she knew.
 
Startled when Roland pushed her forward, Candace held both hands tight on the door frame of the closet, afraid that he would push her inside. If this is what Roland had in mind for her, then she needed to get out. And get out now! Roland didn't have to touch her to let her know that he was standing much closer than she would have imagined.

She felt something roll slightly in her pocket. The pepper spray! Up until now, she had completely forgotten about it, only remembering the Swiss knife she pocketed earlier.

Knowing this was her last shot, Candace took out the pepper spray, glanced behind her, and shot out the liquid in to his eyes. She made a mad dash for the stairs, not sure if Roland had been affected at all. But that was the last thing on her mind as she raced for the main door. Her only chance of escape.

She undid two of the deadbolts but had a bit of difficulty with the third one since it required a bit of man power to undo it. Thinking that all was said and done, she twisted the doorknob.

Only one problem...

The doorknob was locked and jammed. No matter how much she struggled and strength she used, the door refused to budge open. There was no lock on the doorknob but like the knob on the outside, it had a keyhole.

Oh dear god... Candace was getting more desperate.
 
Back
Top