The Girl Next Door (open to anyone interested)

ErykaLorelei

Sensuality Therapist
The Girl Next Door (closed for _Silence_)

Eryka Lorelei McKenna is the new girl in town

She moved to your town from a small town called Shannon in Ireland

She is 5'9 120 lbs her skin beautiful and pale with a light golden tan

She has been seen in the neighborhood running, riding her bike, and exercising in her large front yard

She is a freshman in your school/college no one knows a lot about her but most of your friends want to know her

It is a late on a Saturday afternoon and Eryka is out in the yard practicing gymnastics wearing very short shorts and a sports bra as you happen by

She performs a flawless double back handspring with a round off landing in a full splits position before rolling backwards into a handstand position doing the splits in the air while walking across the yard on her hands

Last edited:
As she was jogging gently down the road she could not help but notice the stunning girl who was practising gymnastics in her yard. Her hair whipped over her haed as she did a back flip and her breasts did a flip as well. This is what caught Sylvias eye.. She loved to see and anticipate the feeling of touching another girls breasts. Cock was ok but you can get that anytime...a nice girl who wants to play is better every time. Sylvia pauses pushes up her breasts and asks the girl what her name is...she is seemingly new to the neighbourhood.

walking over to her on her hands and flipping up to her feet walking slowly towards her

"Hey there how are you?" I am Eryka"

Wow! as she got nearer to her and heard her say her name..Eryka she realised how stunningly beautiful she was. Sylvia had always been confident in her body and had worked out almost every day to keep herself slim and fit, But her 34 b breasts were no match for this beauty even though she was about the same height at 5' 10 and by the looks a similar weight at 125 lbs. Eryka had a silkily sexy voice and Sylvia felt the wetness between her legs a she spoke. She was very attracted to this girl

Last edited:
"well nice to meet you Sylvia want to come in and have some lemonade with me?"

walking slowly away towards the house dabbing the sweat from my thighs with a towel opening the door for her

"please come in"

Last edited:
As she walked into her home she swung her ass in a very provocative way. The wetness between my legs just got a lot owrse. Lemonade? I didnt want lemonade but I did want some ade, so I followed her into her home.

Last edited:
"take a seat hun I will get the drinks"

walking over to the refrigerator and bending over giving Sylvia a nice view of her butt before standing up and grabbing a couple of glasses and pouring them then walking over and sitting next to Sylvia on the loveseat crossing her legs lady like

"so do you do gymnastics?"

The closer I got to Eryka the more exquisite I could she she was. As we sat together I could feel her body heat and I just wanted to touch her, but did not dare. She seems very superior and this daunted me, what if she rejects me?

looking Sylvia up and down as she applies some massage oil to her long sensual legs

"what's the matter hun cat got your tongue"

her hands move slowly up her thigh the oil making her skin glisten softly

She was so assured..."cat got your tongue?" took me completely unawares as she was rubbing oil up and down her thighs. All I could think about was her rubbing that up and down my thighs and not stopping short either....gosh I hope she's not a bitch who will make me suffer.

laying back with her legs now across Sylvia's lap as she closes her eyes

"would you be a sweety and massage my legs please"

draping one arm up the other across her exposed flat sexy stomach

She draped her legs across my lap. Her thighs glistened with the oil she had applied. She is a toughy, maybe a dominant but she wont mistress me. I gently caressed her legs using the oils that she had applied, and I gradually worked my hands towards what i knew she probably wanted. As i got closer I could see her hips lifting almost involuntarily, reaching for the slightesrt touch across the wet spot on her panties.

looking into Sylvia's eyes and letting out a soft moan

"you are really good at that Sylvia I will give you 100 years to stop"

legs part ever so slightly as Sylvia massage her legs better than anyone ever has

"mmmmm"

Eryka let out a moan as Sylvia touched her through her panties
She also continued to massage her thighs as she had ordered earlier
but Sylvia was feelinng a bit neglected...

"so what made you stop by my house today? not that I am complaining because I love having you over"

legs open ever so slightly more than before this time Sylvia can see a small moist spot on her crotch as her back arches slightly

"mmm that feels so good"

Whilst disappointed Sylvia looked at Eryka’s breasts and marveled at them. They were wonderful and she tentatively reached out to touch them. They were soft and yet firm, her nipples rose instantly to her touch and she was encouraged and continued to tease them, she thought this might be a way to break down this iron lady who seemed impervious to desire, but maybe not…

Sylvia strokes the wet spot on her panties and teases her clit thought the thin wet material. Sylvia has decided to maximize the agony that Eryka will feel. Getting so close but not being allowed to cumm

looking at Sylvia in shock

"what are you doing?"

sitting up a little looking shocked but not pulling away

giggles playfully at Sylvia

"I did not know that was part of a massage"

I was not sure how to take this comment. I felt sure that she would enjoy the fleeting touch across her clit. Maybe she was mockingly annoyed but maybe not. I did not want to offend her I was alreaady obsessed by her body. She had breasts to die for and I was certain she had secrets which would explode my mind. I teasingly stroked her nipples through her flimsy blouse and hoped she wouldn't reject me.

smiling softly as her legs part more looking Sylvia in the eyes

"maybe we should take this upstairs to my room?"

asking Sylvia in an inviting and eager manner

taking Sylvia's hand and rubbing it softly on her moist crotch slowly up and down before standing up and tugging softly on her hand motioning with her head to follow

As Sylvia followed Eryka up the stairs she was treated to a wonderful view of her ass. Eryka swayed to accentuate her assets:)and Sylvia felt an urge in her crotch as she followed. But it was Eryka's breasts she wanted to domiinate. They are beautiful and woundrous. What will she let me do to her when we get to her room and what will she want in return? ...thought Sylvia

Back