Married or Attached But Looking Thread

South East FL

37, married, fit, cute looking for woman in same situation. cam, chat, meeting up for mutual masturbation, maybe more....:devil:

like everyone else here... 34/m looking for some fun chat about what we can do during the day while our spouses are at work (i'm mostly a stay-at-home dad... looking for a bored stay-at-home mom ;) )

LA- CA Sub male

49 y/o sub male, interests are Submission, seduction, tease and denial, erotic hypnosis......
Well lets just say it is a very long list.

other stats, 5'10, 170lbs, short brown hair

only available weekdays, location near LAX.

Let see what the cat drags in shall we?

Anchorage fun

Looking for mf's or shemale for some funtime exploring. Best case scenario would be one of each!! Just looking for a little diversion and like to try a cock in the mouth!!!

Married male in northern burbs of chicago Illinois I am bi sexual and want to please men and women with my mouth free during the daytime and can not host

Norcal man, just looking for some online exploration

Hi. I'm a 44 year old married man and I love my wife. I just want to have a little safe outlet online to chat with a married woman who feels the same way. I don't want to leave my wife. I just want to have the experience of an affair without actually having one. If that seems insane, I'm probably not the right guy for you. If that makes sense and you can relate, them let's get together.

Last edited:
Guess I can post here for a little while longer while I am still actually married huh?

Guess I can post here for a little while longer while I am still actually married huh?

You can post here as long as you want sweetie,,,,,, as long as your willing to fuck a married guy we don't care if you are married or not! :D

another bored, attached male here looking for the lust of a passionate woman that enjoys sex.

Hard to believe this thread is 90 percent men. Really an upset!
Don't know why it is a surprise!

I'll put my hand up now, 62 Married Straight Male, I live too far away from most of the membership, in the land down under, than to look for anything more than online chat and sexual role play with open minded ladies.

All pms answered

39 married female in New England - kinky side wants some attention! Like another female poster, I can't get my husband to talk dirty to me or even tell me what he likes, though a great companion in other ways. Would be open to chatting or PM - have wanted to explore a dom / sub dynamic but that's not gonna happen with a hubby that can't tell me what he wants, let alone tell me what to do . . . :cattail:
PM sent in response to a delightful invitation!!

Back