Pissing In Mouth?

I've had a man pee in my mouth only one time. I wouldn't mind doing it again. I prefer being peed on though. =) Such an amazing feeling, so warm.

I've also peed in someones mouth before, as well as on them. I certainly do not have a shy bladder by any means. =P yay.

My gf and I used to empty our morning bladder in each other's mouth on a weekly basis and we both developed a craving for its strong, salty, delicious after-taste. We were able to do it without spilling a drop. Those were very loving moments and we always positioned ourselves so that we could look deep into each other's eyes - the act was always followed by deep kissing. When she urinated in my mouth I would lie on my back on an excercise bench set to a heighth of about 12 inches. She had troubled getting started if my mouth made contact with her pussy, so in the beginning her pussy would be about 6 inches aboved my mouth, but as soon as it started flowing she would lower her pussy on my mouth to seal the contact and allow me to swallow to not waste a drop.

This position allowed me to bring my hands up and play with her very erect nipples as she let go with total abandon !

Unfortunately she had to move and we now rarely see each other - but those few weekends when we do are magic.

Last edited:
i haven't been here for a while; realized i posted here back in march.

am not dating the same guy from back then. he turned me on to drinking piss.

started dating someone new and it's become part of our... play? (i dislike that word for some reason. sounds like we're on the playground. i suppose that's a whole 'nother thread?)

i have this idea in my head that we're trying to make reality. we've had a couple dress rehearsals. finding the alley is the tough part, found one that worked but i'm thinking i need to change my fantasy a little to a place that doesnt' have security cameras or... people hanging out.

anyways, i'm walking alone (down an alley), wearing a white skirt, white blouse, white panties.

he approaches me from behind. hand over my mouth, hands pulling my hair, grabbing at the back of my blouse - something like that. slaps me a couple times, gets me to the ground, makes a big production of unzipping his jeans, pulling out his cock. i'm either on knees, mouth open or laying back, legs spread. he pisses all over me - in mouth, front of blouse, on white panties. makes me play with my piss soaked panties. somehow his boot always ends up on my neck.

ends with him grabbing me by the hair, pulling me back up and shoving me in my car for a long, surreal ride home.

it is the details that get you, though. he loves the planning almost as much as the execution. making sure you're in the right place (that's a tough one), covering the car seat for the ride home...

never in a jillion years would i have thought piss play or being a piss whore would've been on my list of things to do. it's opened up a new level of humiliation which has led to a new level of trust -- if that makes sense.

just been reading through the older threads, damn that is hot!! so delightfully filthy

wow...some great posts, thanks guys and gals ;)

Wish there were more pix though

closet cd here who would luv to do this for real, have some experience with my own, but want to try a guys for real....

very hot ....and salty!!! :D

I thought I posted this before?

But will try to put it up again?

I was taught to catch/swallow any amount at any rate of flow missing nothing!

Last edited:
Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!

i find it very sexy when a man pisses directly into my mouth ,i love the act of submission and knowing he is using me ,to kneel at his feet and take his cock in my mouth as he begins to piss and trying very hard not to spill any ,heaven for me .

Many, many years ago my lover and I were into pee play. I was into the sheer domination of having her on her knees, mouth open, looking up at me ... and me asking her what she's going to do with it .... and her saying she's going to swallow it. And then filling her mouth up, watching her swallow, and then repeating that until I was empty. She was beautifully submissive.

As a reciever ~ i feel actuely submissive when we play like this. Kneeling , acepting his cock and drinking his fluids. It was pretty mind and body blowing. He has also peed on me and into my mouth for a distance and it has a very sexual conntation for me.

As a giver ~ not so seucesssful! My aim is abismal and my bladder is shy ......i get more on me than him lol lol lol

As a reciever ~ i feel actuely submissive when we play like this. Kneeling , acepting his cock and drinking his fluids. It was pretty mind and body blowing. He has also peed on me and into my mouth for a distance and it has a very sexual conntation for me.

As a giver ~ not so seucesssful! My aim is abismal and my bladder is shy ......i get more on me than him lol lol lol

In my experience the more one practices pissing with a partner the more the shyness goes away :D.

Many, many years ago my lover and I were into pee play. I was into the sheer domination of having her on her knees, mouth open, looking up at me ... and me asking her what she's going to do with it .... and her saying she's going to swallow it. And then filling her mouth up, watching her swallow, and then repeating that until I was empty. She was beautifully submissive.

But you got bored with it?

There are so many complexities to this. To a vanilla person, it is disgusting and revolting, which makes it humilating for me, which in turn, makes it arousing for me. On the other hand to be accepting the warm fluids from his body is very erotic to me. I don't see this activity ever losing it's edge for me.

One of the many pee games that my ex-Dom used to do is handcuff me and have me kneel about three feet in front of him. He would start peeing and then moving his stream around and I was supposed to move my head around and catch it. He would then push the side of my face into the puddle of what I had missed and take me from behind. He would also sit in the tub and have me pee on his cock and then blow him. I am sooooooo glad that my new boyfriend shares my love for pee play, it's sooooooooo arousing, I am going to call him and ask for permission to pleasure myself :kiss::cattail::heart:!

A different twist

I once dated a girl who used to sit on the toilet immediately after we had sex. She would spread her legs wide, lean back against the tank and pull back her hood, fully exposing her swollen clit. She would have me piss on her hypersensitive nubbin. She could cum just from the force of my urine streaming over and pounding against her clit. She was oblivious to anything else during that time...........

I once dated a girl who used to sit on the toilet immediately after we had sex. She would spread her legs wide, lean back against the tank and pull back her hood, fully exposing her swollen clit. She would have me piss on her hypersensitive nubbin. She could cum just from the force of my urine streaming over and pounding against her clit. She was oblivious to anything else during that time...........

My ex-Dom liked to pee when I was sitting on the toilet peeing, he liked watching me pee, sometimes he would make me squat on the toilet seat and go "European style". Or, he would make me hold him while he peed, sometimes I just wanted to direct his stream betwwen my legs and be done. Other times, I and the floor ended up very wet :D.

My ex-Dom liked to pee when I was sitting on the toilet peeing, he liked watching me pee, sometimes he would make me squat on the toilet seat and go "European style". Or, he would make me hold him while he peed, sometimes I just wanted to direct his stream betwwen my legs and be done. Other times, I and the floor ended up very wet :D.

That is hot!

Its something that ive been getting into now for several months.im honest at first i did not like it that much but the more we do it the more comfortable i am with it.I recieve his pee and its not that bad

Its something that ive been getting into now for several months.im honest at first i did not like it that much but the more we do it the more comfortable i am with it.I recieve his pee and its not that bad

Have him drink lots of water all day before you play. That way it comes out almost as clear water with a pleasant taste to it. Beer or booze mixed in works too, but it will have a richer taste and a fuller body. Second, he will have lots of ammo and a powerful stream :D.

Pee play is the best

Nothing like a hot shot of pee from my girl after I finish giving her oral.

Back