The Cavern of the Bear (OPEN~please read 1st post)

Luna_Wolf72

CinnaWolf circa 2023
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Posts
43,982
The premise~A thread where two people (or more) can come together to tell a short little scenario that won't work as a full on story but needs to be told some where safe and sane. THIS thread can be what ever you choose~a house, a night club, a dark wood.

I chose to put this in SRP because not every one who writes, visits the Lounge area...and there are plenty of threads like this one, there. I felt like the SRP could use one of it's own...and since I have tons of quickies percolating through my brain? Seemed like I should be the one to put it out here where others could use it...or not.

However, to make this work, there NEEDS to be rules at the outset.

1. If you are writing with a particular partner? Choose a color for your posts and stick to it through out. That way, if more than one couple is writing, it will be easy to differentiate between scenarios. (Thanks, kitty twin for the idea)

2. ALL are welcome here. Keep your drama else where. I don't care if I like you or not, if I speak to you or not, if we are cool or not. What I do care about is that people feel safe to come in and allow their imaginations to run wild, on the darker end of the spectrum without some one poo-pooing their scenario.

3. I don't mind if this thread is used for quickies~ a simple one off for another story line. This cavern will be what you all choose to make of it.

4. Last but not least have fun!! Not all stories require sex and not everything is dark and demented...but in my imagination most of the fun things ARE! That doesn't mean romance isn't allowed. Just means that I want this thread to be a place where you work out an itch that can't be scratched in a slow build up.

Now then...since it is my thread, I do plan on making use of it...very soon.
 
Last edited:
Wolf goes hunting

INTRO

The road is dark here. If you look around, you won't see anything but trees, a pathway and maybe, the moon. Go ahead, look. I won't stop you. After all, you are the one walking the path. You are the one traveling, far from home, into my deep woods. I warned you about that, did I not?

Just before you? A small cabin, in the center of a clearing. There are no lights on but that doesn't mean no one is home. I am here. I am waiting. So come knock on the door, little girl, and see whether you get a trick or a treat.


Jessie waits. Watching as the dim form clarifies into that of a female. The girl looks lost. Alone. Scared. That's fine. If she is alone, lost, scared? No one will hear her when she screams...or whimpers...or cries...
 
Last edited:
With a shuffle of my feet along the dirt path under me, the sounds of the dense woods around me mingle with the frequent gasps and pitter patter of my tiny feet. I knew this wasn't my place, but I came anyways. Fortune favors the bold... right? A snap of a twig behind me sends me sprinting to the cabin like the first victim in a horror movie. My breasts are even heaving under the red sweater I love so much. I brush the strands of my brunette hair from my eyes and knock ever so lightly at the door of the cabin.
"Please, please be home.."
 
Ah ha! She knocked. Now do I open the door with a false grin or my more usual expression? I am a wolf. How long do I have to stay in sheep's clothing? And she is even wearing red. Little Red Riding Slut? Not yet. But she will be.

The door opens soundlessly and Jessie steps forward. She is short, compact, mahogany skinned. Her hair is dark, her eyes a wicked, glittering green. Her voice, when she speaks is a husky alto. Nothing about her looks the least bit scary.

"Hello, little girl. Are you lost? Do you need...help?"
 
Oh thank God, I thought it'd be some predator or axe murderer.
"Yes, I... Well I'm lost. I figured I'd come explore and I can;t seem to find my way back."
Kathy's fair skin is a stark contrast to the woman in the doorway. In the moonlight, it even seems to glow. I finally get my breathing under control and shuffle closer to the doorway. God I hope she invites me in. Who knows what's out here?
 
Step back and let the poor dear inside. That is what decent humans would do and you are a wolf in sheep's clothing, are you not??

Jessie opened the door and waved the pretty girl inside. She didn't say anything at first. She allowed the silence to build...and build...and build. Finally, a few words.

"I am sorry, I don't have a phone. However, I will get you a warm drink, if you don't mind tea. You can tell me all about how you got lost...."

Jessie didn't wait for assent, instead she moved away, deeper into the house. Her husky voice calls ..."Have a seat, be right back..."

A few minutes later, she's returned. Not with a tea tray...but with a sharp bowie knife, the kind the glitters evilly in the low light.

"I do believe you are overdressed for dinner with a wolf, love. Lose the clothing...or I will help you lose it..."

Her voice was harsh, growling, low...

"NOW."
 
My once absent minded smile falls away and I climb to my feet in protest. Eye level with your chin, I begin to back my way to the door. A table gets under foot and suddenly I'm laid out on my ass. I try and keep moving back, trying to find the door but the room is nothing but a darkness, as if the walls themselves just dissappeared.
"Please... please just let me go. I-I won't bother you anymore.."
 
Laughter. Sincere, hearty laughter which trickles into giggling. Jessie walks closer and leans in, low enough to grip pretty brown locks and drag the girl to her feet.

The other hand holds the knife steady, and it's pointed directly between pert breasts that heave, ever so hard.

"I will not ask again, pretty. You remove them or I will..."

An eyebrow quirks slightly, the full mouth widens into a knowing leer.

"After all, if you move quick enough. If you listen well enough, you might survive being MY meal..."
 
I kick my shoes off and undo the zipper of my jeans, letting them fall around my ankles. My eyes never left the tip of that knife, It's like it was up against my soul rather my sweater. It WAS my favorite sweater, I just pray it doesn't get any redder. I hesitate when I come up to the top of my blue cotton panties. I move up to the sweater, hopefully this'll get the knife away from me too. I drop the sweater next to my jeans and I stand in not but a white tank and blue undies with a look of sheer bewilderment.
"Is this... okay?"
 
"No. But it's a start."

One small foot kicked the girl's pile of clothes away into the dark. The hand that held the knife, dipped, pressing it's point into the sweet swell of the girl's small belly. Jessie didn't push hard enough to harm, only warn. The knife traveled lower and caught on the side of the girl's panties.

"What's your name?"

The hand that lay curled in the girl's hair tugged, the knife sliced, slipping through the sheer material on the left side of the girl's hip.
 
"K-Kathy.. My name is Kathy..." I can feel the chill of the metal as it slides along my skin. I can't hear the fabric but I feel the breeze on my flesh and goosebumps erupt on my skin. My God, what have I gotten in to? I begin to convince myself this is all just a very bad dream. I look up into the woman's eyes and there's something so odd about them. Not just the color, but they radiate something so.. brutal and natural. I get the impression this is what prey feel when they meet their hunter.
 
"Kathy..."

Jessie's voice was low, a guttural growl that held just a hint of wildness. The knife had moved on, flicked and cut and soon the panties were a destroyed piece of flotsam between bare, pale feet.

"A pretty name for a very pretty girl. Take off you tank top. I want to see all of you....and I would hate to cut your pretty skin...there."

Jessie stepped back, her eyes glinting.
 
My hands are twitching as if my body was about to break into sobs. The tank top comes over my head and I toss it where the rest of my clothes may be. I stand there hugging myself as my 28B breats stand out only for the perky nipples ready to poke holes in my now non existent top. I look down and realize I did lose my panties, displaying my shaved my shaved pussy. I let out a demoralized moan as I realize I'm to display everything. I hold my arms out and shut my eyes, my pale form framed by the surrounding darkness. Even my red nail polish has taken a darker tint to it, all save my skin. I turn around like a doll on display and remind myself to breathe.
 
"Very nice"

Jessie moved closer, her hand encircling a pretty, pale throat.

"Why don't you move away from the door. You ain't leaving...and anyway...I don't think you want to go...not all naked like that...."

No more words now...either the girl would move on her own, or jessie would move her...case closed.
 
I bring my quivering hands up in front of my chest, tears in the corners of my eyes. "P-Please... just..." The sudden change in grip at my throat tells me all I need to know. Uh oh.
 
PAUSING THIS SCENE

OOC

The real world has interrupted with a dying cell phone, a dying lap top and an upset kidlet...

please, if any one else makes use of this thread...use a differnt color so that I can find my place when I return.

SS~You have a PM...:rose:
 
I am waiting here. Not a character. Not a bit player. ME. Luna. I am waiting here.

Why am I waiting here? Stalking back and forth like some sort of caged animal? Because of the kitty twin. She is coming...and i am waiting for her.

This cavern? It's bare. No bed. No pretty pictures. No make believe pretty things. What the fuck do I need those things for. I have a knife. I have a crop, I have a straight razor, a nice long piece of cord and a hook. That is all we need.

So I wait for her. Impatiently. Stalking. A wolf.
 
Light bare feet. Trees unseen. Clothing shed in travel. They are unnecessary. Her pace is quick. Somethings must be rushed to begin. Somethings just have need.

The cabin comes into view and is but a door less than a heartbeat. Nothing else matters. Just the door to inside. Fingers grasp the knob, twist, push and pale skin is plunged into the glowing hue of almost none existent light.

The door is closed and half the distance too. Her breath was full from her pace. Her fingers laced behind her neck. Her feet planted. Eyes rose, met and closed for only the time it took to incline her head to her twin.

 
I see her. Pale. Nude. Pretty. Needy. Out of breath. Pretty kitty twin. She makes me smile but the glitter is darker than usual. The smile feral. Step forward, until I am just before her. One small hand grabs pretty pale throat.

"We have a need, yes? I want to see shivers and sighs, kitty. I want to see pretty red, oxygen rich blood. You will give it to me?"

I don't wait, can't wait, for her to answer. I have to move. One empty hand, rises. Clenches. Grasps pretty throat and tugs her closer. Sharp teeth search out, bite, pretty bottom lip.

"You ready?"
 
She is exactly as I thought she would be. On a brink, twitchy almost nearly mirroring my own want.

Voice comes in, one of the few times it will be used for whole words. Warmth on my throat is intstantly enthralling.

"Yes Twin, we do."

A smile, to mirror hers.

"All that you have need for, is yours."

Hands closed and I fealt that rush. Swallowing to feel her grip more my smile grew. This would indeed be most interesting.

Eyes lock and feed from her as I breath in her scent and stop myself from reaching out my little tongue to lick her teeth.

"More than."

 
Grin. Wide, wicked. I release her, both hands. Walk around her, nails pressing deeply into the flesh at the base of her spine. Drag UP. Leaving red furrows behind. Dipping, I pick up the rope, knot it, just once, and slip it round her throat. A tug. Brisk. Serious.

"Kneel"

Foot hooks an ankle, in direct opposition to the rope tug. She gags, falls sideways. Face flushed. Still so very pretty and so very needy. Makes me smile. The rope end is tied to the hook. I leave her lee way...but not much...and that will change when she stands up...but not yet, not now.

I like her there.

On her knees. Kitty looks good enough to eat, to beat. So sweet. A smile at the rhyme.

Fingers reach for, pick up, small silver straight razor. Little cuts. On her back. Shoulder. *prick* The long muscle that sits beside her spine. *slice* Not deep, not long, only enough to drag red trickles to pale skin...

Pretty.

I lean in again, circling her, until i face her...kneel before her, hand holding razor, circles nipple. Lightly, lightly.

I breathe.
 
You can try to anticipate, you always can... try. Flashes of self preservation will always find their way to the surface though.

Tiny claws pulled my anticipation literaly from my spine with a hiss. Thirty seconds was all it took to go from acceptance to that place I like to go. The grating sensation of nail in flesh bunched and pulled my attention.

The rope brushing my face, the tug .. fucking floor, rapid sting to one knee and nearly tangled limbs. kneel. well duh, what the fuck else was I going to do? Rational thought was then boxed and placed on the shelf till it was later needed. Righting myself was all that was important. To ready my self for whats next.. not waiting... just ready.

glinting metal and all of my skin screamed for attention; Pick me, over here, no me, here here please over here. Head lowered just that much.. breath quickened as silver answered screaming call in tiny lyrical notes.. On to have deafening silence called for with serious intent.

I can feel my ribs gripping my breath. Brain wants to scream and run from danger but my body does not.. more... yes more....

the first of many shivers grabs what could have been a whimper. It was simply to delightful to feel that warm crawl of thick liquid begin to creep down my spine.

And there she is, in front of me. Almost breathing with me... I swallow and blink and watch through her eyes as pink sharp feathery stings pull one then the other nipple to attention.
 
Having her there...with me...is...GOOD. Not just acceptable but beautiful. She is the light mirror to my dark and vice versa. She is the scream that I can't release when I need to.

My twin.

The razor goes from nipple to nipple. First tip than slit. Pale breast feels the brunt of my stroking with silvered slickness...Tiny reddened pin prick slits, that ooze and throb and make me...smile.

I lean in...and gratefully, sip from her flesh, that mixture of red and sweat that gets me wet.

Another rhyme.

Then I share herself with her own self~mouth bathed in kitty essence is pressed to her lips, sharp teeth bite down, lips press fiercely...sweetly. Completely.

Knife now, trailing over flat pale flesh of pretty kitty belly. One handed. The razor thrown away. The other hand, strokes...softly...over mouth and cheek and breast and neck...while knife hand *pricks* it's way down to the area just above her mound...*prick* and *prick* and *prick*

Pretty.
 
Watching her face, its curious... so much sameness in opposition.

Heat... that fucking blissfully wicked heat. Such cuts when done right setting one to flame when touched so very sharply.

Breath is measured. no.. no jumping. held with razors touch. Instinct. Not even a thought.

Just watch her eyes, nothing else matters.

Noises escape as my nipples throb with that delicate heat...... Gaaaa..... and her mouth.

Moaning my spine tries to go limp.... that sting of taste buds and saliva.... and her mouth.

Spine stiffens... my hands lace behind my neck. They have to... to keep from grabbing her and tasting every drop she shared. Licking my lips... shivering a breath to hold still.. to not bite her back.... that want makes me whimper and press my lip to hers... t try to follow and have rope tell me no.

Eyes flutter.... this bliss...... from where... no one kknows... i can feel my body scream at cold intrusion and warm carress... and prickling dream that if it could.. if there were any way to describe it... it would be glitter... That shimmering awareness of arousal... of my heart beating somewhere other than my chest....

I swallow.
 
Yearning.

That is what it is. The need to bleed, to feel sweet heat from places nice people do NOT talk about.

But we are not nice.

Not together. Not apart. We are dark and light, blind and sight. Silk and steel. Oh look. Steel. She is dripping, beading, flesh all a run with maroon bliss. Tiny holes. No bigger than needle tips...all over belly flesh. The slices...on breasts...no longer than the tip of my pinky nail. Sweet. She looks like a barber shop pole.

Red/white/red/white.

A candy cane. Kitty twin. Pretty.

"Up now, pretty kitty cunt..."

Voice, low alto that pulses with something dark. She knows. The next time. Her turn. Right now...mine. But she knows.

Stepping behind her to the hook that holds the rope end. Jerking it through...so that she has to rise. Up, up, up...until her breath is but a gasp and her body is on tippy tippy toe. I love that we are near the same in height...makes it...easier.

Strong legs kick hers...apart. Up on tippy toe, legs more than hip distance apart. I envy her this bliss. Pain and pleasure. All a mix, a mess.

Crop. Now where did that get to? OH! Foot steps...to a far corner...bending to snatch it from the ground. Returning.

"No noise pretty kitty. Hold yourself as quiet as you can. If you moan? I stop. If you move? I stop."

I step behind her and aim...for the cut on her shoulder...and let fly.
 
Back
Top