Gloryhole incest.

Redbeard99

Virgin
I think it would be interesting to do a story well. The father goes to a certain glory hole on a regular basis to get a little relief since he doesn't really get much at home anymore. He has one of the best experiences had been there in years, maybe has more fun than he had long time.

But the person on the other side is a family member. Maybe it's his daughter or his niece.

I like the idea of doing the gloryhole seen and one of the big it out based on something that the other person says something that the person would normally say in their own way the same way every time.

Like maybe he steps his toe almost zipped up his balls with the zipper and says something like" Fuck me sideways!" or maybe a line that he has said forever every time he's hurt himself. Maybe it was so good that she slips her card through hoping to meet him again. I like to toss around some ideas and see we can come up with something fun.

Anyway, it was just an idea.

I recall reading something similar, in fact I think there are several stories along this line. which just means there is room for more. Yes, please...

I recall a similar story, set at a fraternity party with anonymous gloryholes. It involved a brother and a sister, and was quite hot.

what about a blowjob bar or tavern? men come in to have their oral sex needs fulfilled because their wife or girlfriend won't do it and each lady wears a mask that only exposes her mouth and chin.

An man comes in and his needs are taken care by a woman with excellent oral sex skills so he makes a weekly appointment.

then one night she is really given it to him and without warning the mask comes off and he see's the face of his blowjob Goddess.

And he says "Oh my god my daughter or niece or sister or aunt or even mother has been giving me head!"

but instead of pulling up his pants and leaving he finds that enjoying this "forbidden fruit" very exciting
Are the male customers also masked? (Sis or mom etc might be reluctant to blow a recognized relative.) Are female customers orally serviced or only males? What are the going rates?

Are the male customers also masked? (Sis or mom etc might be reluctant to blow a recognized relative.) Are female customers orally serviced or only males? What are the going rates?

My guess is that Sis or Mom gets a certain thrill out of blowing a relative in secret, but might be mortified to be found out.

no the customers are Not masked and it only caters to male rates i am not sure.
If the men aren't masked then you need a reason their female kin would cross the incest line and blow them, knowing who they are. Are the women in the BJ bar held in utter domination, forced by blackmail or whatever to break the final taboo? Are they drugged or mind-controlled? Have they been conditioned to be utter sluts? How does this affect their outside lives?

I started a thread like this a while back, but I never know if anybody takes it and runs to write something.

The gist was that the guy goes to one and on the way out he somehow runs into his sister coming out of the room. Both startled, they go home with out speaking a word until later. They start talking about it and it progresses into action at home as well as him watching her with others at the Hole.

I posted a similar idea a while ago which went down well with other Litsters x check my posts x x x

...But the person on the other side is a family member. Maybe it's his daughter or his niece.
What if it was his wife? She recognizes his cock, but obviously can't say anything about it.

His gets the blowjob of his life every time she sucks him off and he begins to obsess about discovering the identity of this incredible suck off artist....

That scenario might be more effective and fun as a SRP.

Last edited:
What if it was his wife? She recognizes his cock, but obviously can't say anything about it.

His gets the blowjob of his life every time she sucks him off and he begins to obsess about discovering the identity of this incredible suck off artist....

That's an interesting idea. She is nervous and shy in their own bedroom, and can't really blow him with gusto, or possibly can't suck him at all. But at the gloryhole, when she knows he doesn't know it is her, she feels free to unleash her inner slut! Lots of psychological depths to plumb there.

I was more of doing it as a role-play, I don't think it's as fun with the wife it could be. It seems more taboo and fun the other two ways around.

My guess is that Sis or Mom gets a certain thrill out of blowing a relative in secret, but might be mortified to be found out.

The "blood relatives" thing doesn't do it for me, but everyone has their squick moment. I could see a sis-in-law, or possibly a niece (by marriage), maybe a cousin even. Anywho, if there was a moment she could live out her hidden desire and blow the guy when he had no idea who it was, or if he thought it was his wife/gf, that could be hot as hell.

That's an interesting idea. She is nervous and shy in their own bedroom, and can't really blow him with gusto, or possibly can't suck him at all. But at the gloryhole, when she knows he doesn't know it is her, she feels free to unleash her inner slut! Lots of psychological depths to plumb there.

This was regarding a wife who was taking care of the hubby, and I can see a real-world example. I've read here on the boards, and other semi-anon internet sites where the wife has hang-ups regarding certain acts, or how she has simply been cold in the bedroom. Or maybe it's the hubby who is no longer turned on by his wife for whatever reason. Regardless, she sometimes goes out to live it up a little. She can't do it at home, either because hubby is a limp noodle, or because she has heard all the advice that when a woman's sexual tastes suddenly change, there's a good chance she's cheating. She's not, she just has urges. So when she knows it's her hubby, she's excited that she actually gets to blow him when they are both in the mood, so she goes all out.

Maybe chapter two here is that she pretends that a guy friend of hubby's has set him up with a BJ queen, but she'll only do if if he's blindfolded, or if the garage glory hole is in use. She can use those ten-twenty minutes to suck like a hooker, but for the rest of the day, after she "gets home from the spa", she can again act like she doesn't care they don't get the sheets sweaty.

This could be a good story for the Romance or Mature section too, even more so when the readers don't like any kind of cheating spouses.

-----
PS: Sorry for the slight necro-thread posting, but it's been quiet here for a while. And I've been gone a long time and am still catching up.

I think it would be interesting to do a story well. The father goes to a certain glory hole on a regular basis to get a little relief since he doesn't really get much at home anymore. He has one of the best experiences had been there in years, maybe has more fun than he had long time.

But the person on the other side is a family member. Maybe it's his daughter or his niece.

I like the idea of doing the gloryhole seen and one of the big it out based on something that the other person says something that the person would normally say in their own way the same way every time.

Like maybe he steps his toe almost zipped up his balls with the zipper and says something like" Fuck me sideways!" or maybe a line that he has said forever every time he's hurt himself. Maybe it was so good that she slips her card through hoping to meet him again. I like to toss around some ideas and see we can come up with something fun.

Anyway, it was just an idea.
I had this happen to me. Not a relative but a young co worker.

I'd like to see a version of this play out at Comicon or something where you had two or more people fuck who know each other in RL in costume and don't even know it. It would be very hot if it was a sister-in-law or mother-in-law or daughter-in-law or boss or secretary or something like that. Or best friend's girlfriend or wife.

Now is the season... for a Valentine's Day contest incest-gloryhole story. S/he sends anonymous but irresistable VDay notes to her favorite relatives, telling them where and when to be, and to wear only masks. Hilarity ensues.

It would probably be more likely if it was the son or brother. A Guy hears from a friend that there is this awesome girl who gives the best head. He might be a virgin and wants to give it a go. Maybe his mom or sister recognises it (accidentally seen it before?) And maybe they were impressed with his size or the idea and want to do it again, so they are trying to seduce him and he has no idea why and may be weirded out by it.

From there they might succeed or he keeps going back to the glory hole, or maybe she sucks him in bed and he recognises, point bring there should be a point of realisation.

It would probably be more likely if it was the son or brother. A Guy hears from a friend that there is this awesome girl who gives the best head. He might be a virgin and wants to give it a go. Maybe his mom or sister recognises it (accidentally seen it before?) And maybe they were impressed with his size or the idea and want to do it again, so they are trying to seduce him and he has no idea why and may be weirded out by it.

From there they might succeed or he keeps going back to the glory hole, or maybe she sucks him in bed and he recognises, point bring there should be a point of realisation.

Definitely better with some sort of realization.

At home mom decided to get a fancy manicure and she shows them off at the dinner table and there is something very distinctive about her nails.

The next day son hears a rumor about a gloryhole across town. His friends aren’t able to go for some reason but he decides to check it out.

He’s in heaven getting his first blowjob and while she’s working his cock with her mouth she reached her hand through the hole to massage his balls too. He feels amazing and looks down only to recognize her nails. It dawns on him that those are his moms nails right as he cums, filling her mouth.

After that he could keep going back or even escalate things until he fucks her through the hole. He could pass her a note at one point that says that he knows who she is and gives her some instructions - ultimately leading her to become his personal sex slave.

Back