How to Have a Harem (closed thread)

"Don't slow down!" Laurie barked as soon as Nancy eased up on the fellatio she performed on Chris. "Make him come. Make him come in your mouth!"

Hoping to repeat this opportunity again, Nancy obeyed Laurie's directive and resumed vigorously swishing her tongue on the engorged head of Chris's penis while gradually drawing more of his erection into mouth.


Chris's head fell back, he gripped the arms of the chair in which he sat, and growled with lust. Breathing heavily, he again gasped. "Now I'm really not going to last long."


 
When she had taken more than half of Chris's large erection into her mouth, swishing her tongue quickly back and forth on its underside, Nancy reached up with her right hand and wrapped it around the rest of his hard penis. Her saliva had already run down the shaft sufficiently to lubricate it for her palm and fingers which began pumping this part of his organ in time with her mouth's up-and-down movement upon it. As her head bobbed up, her tongue swirled around its tip. When she plunged back down, it lapped at the bottom and sides of the smooth pole. She continued this, gradually increasing the speed of her coordinated movements.
 

Chris's head lolled to the right, and he looked at Laurie, finding her eyes transfixed on Nancy's mouth as it moved with increasing pace, rendering increasing pleasure, upon his erection. He could see the lust in her bright eyes and slackly parted lips. Her chest heaved with her breath and it looked as if her hips squirmed slightly upon the couch. He immediately understood that watching Nancy suck him had her very excited. When the potential ramifications of this occurred to him, he moaned and began pumping thick semen into Nancy's dainty mouth.


 
"Don't slow down!" Laurie commanded as soon as Nancy eased up on the fellatio she performed on Laurie's fiance Chris. "Make him come. Make him come in your mouth!"

The muscles under Nancy's jaw revealed that she had obeyed and resumed vigorously swishing her tongue on Chris's penis. She began gradually drawing more of his erection into her mouth. When she had sucked in more than half of Chris's large, stiff organ, Nancy reached up with her right hand and wrapped it around the rest of his hard penis. Her saliva had already run down the shaft sufficiently to lubricate it for her palm and fingers which began pumping this part of his organ in time with her mouth's up-and-down movement upon it.

Laurie watch with increasing fascination and lust as Nancy continued this combined hand and mouth action, gradually increasing the speed of her coordinated movements. Laurie knew her own hips had started rocking with desire, but doubted anyone else would notice. Then, she saw Chris's body clench and hips rise as he came inside Nancy's mouth. Laurie knew from her limited experience giving Chris oral sex that he would pump quite a bit quite quickly into her.

"Swallow it!" Laurie demanded with a loud ferocity that surprised even herself. Her voice lowered to a husky growl. "Swallow it all."
 
Chris came suddenly, filling Nancy's mouth with salty cream. It splashed off her palette and filled her cheeks.

"Swallow it!" Laurie shouted as Chris desperately thrust his erection further into Nancy's mouth. Then her voice lowered to a husky growl. "Swallow it all."

Nancy hadn't needed this instruction. She had already started swallowing as best she could, even as her tongue continued to swish around the head of Chris's still erect penis while her hand pumped up and down its base. The semen continued to spurt into her mouth for several seconds. She groaned deep in her throat when she felt a bit escaping from the corners of her lips.
 

When it occurred to Chris that he might convince Laurie to let Nancy give her oral sex next, he moaned and began pumping thick semen into Nancy's dainty mouth.

"Swallow it!" he heard Laurie shout at Nancy as he instinctively thrust his erection further into Nancy's mouth. Then Laurie's voice lowered to a husky growl. "Swallow it all."

He could feel Nancy trying, and the motion drew more sperm from him. He moaned again as his hips started to buck rapidly, diving his still stiff penis like a piston between Nancy's lips.

 
Laurie heard Nancy groan as Chris's stiff penis continued to plunge up and down in her mouth. She saw semen starting to dribble from the corner of Nancy's lips, despite how her throat bobbed as she desperately swallowed.

"That's right!" Laurie sneered. "Swallow it all."

Although watching her old friend's degradation excited her more than she could have imagined, Laurie did not realize how blatantly she revealed this by how forcefully her hips rocked upon the couch cushion on which she sat.
 

Chris's orgasm started to subside. Although his penis remained in Nancy's mouth, he could feel it starting to shrink and soften. Again, his head lolled to the right, and he looked at Laurie. Her eyes remained transfixed on Nancy's mouth as Nancy swallowed the remaining semen.

Then Chris noticed how forcefully Laurie's hips rocked upon the couch cushion on which she sat, blatantly revealing the lust inspired by what she had just witnessed. Assuming his early assumptions proved correct, he now had little doubt he could convince Laurie to let Nancy give her oral sex next. A thrill made him shudder and he groaned as one final dollop of sperm shot down Nancy's throat.

 
Chris shuddered and groaned as one final dollop of sperm shot down Nancy's throat. She swallowed again and, sucking the last of the semen from its shaft and head, pulled back until Chris's penis, now only half-erect, popped out of her mouth. Licking her lips, she sat back on her heels and smiled up at him.

"So, I'm right, aren't I?" she asked. "No one gives better oral sex than I do."
 

Chris shuddered and groaned as one final dollop of sperm shot down Nancy's throat. She swallowed again and, sucking the last of the semen from its shaft and head, pulled back until Chris's penis, now only half-erect, popped out of her mouth. Licking her lips, she sat back on her heels and smiled up at him.

"So, I'm right, aren't I?" she asked as he started to recover from his climax. "No one gives better oral sex than I do."

Chris knew the critical moment had arrived. Turning slightly to his right in the chair, he saw Laurie still focused on Nancy where she knelt before him, still licking his sperm from his lips. Laurie revealed how the display had affected her by how her hips rocked upon the couch cushion on which she sat.

"I hate to admit it, Babe," Chris said softly, "but she has a point."

He waited a heartbeat before going in for the kill. "In fairness, you should let her do it to you so you can see what I mean."


 
"So, I'm right, aren't I?" Nancy asked as she licked Chris's semen from her lips, sat back on her heels, and smiled up at him. "No one gives better oral sex than I do."

A bit of sperm clung to Nancy's chin. Laurie's eyes focused on that. She could not believe how turned on seeing Nancy humiliate herself like that made her.

"I hate to admit it, Babe, but she has a point." Chris's soft voice took a moment to penetrate Laurie's consciousness. She glanced at him for just a heartbeat before turning back to look at the goo on Nancy's grin.

"In fairness," Chris continued gently. "You should let her do it to you so you can see what I mean."

This time, she heard him immediately but it took a few seconds for his meaning to sink in. A moment's repulsion gave way to a redoubling of her lust. She could imagine no greater humiliation of her lifelong friend.

"Yes," Laurie replied in a hoarse whisper, hardly realizing she spoke or what she said. "I want that."
 

"I hate to admit it, Babe," Chris said softly to Laurie about Nancy's claim of unrivaled proficiency at oral sex, "but she has a point."

Laurie revealed how watching Nancy fellate him had affected her by how her hips rocked upon the couch cushion on which she sat. This gave Chris hope that he might turn this adventure into a true threesome.

"In fairness," he continued, "you should let her do it to you so you can see what I mean."

The few seconds it took Laurie to respond seemed an eternity to Chris. He worried that he would anger her and that it would set back some of the advances he had made with her in other areas of unconventional sex, especially bondage. She already had shown resistance to further exploring other aspects of BDSM, and he knew he risked further dissuading her from such experimentation if she took offense at this overt attempt toward group sex.

"Yes," Laurie finally replied. Her hoarse whisper betrayed her lust. "I want that."

An eager smile spread on Chris's face as he turned and looked down at Nancy, still kneeling before his chair. "Okay, Nance... You really can't claim that 'no one gives better oral sex than' you do unless you're as good with women as you are with men."

 
"Okay, Nance," Chris said almost tauntingly. "You really can't claim that 'no one gives better oral sex than' you do unless you're as good with women as you are with men."

Nancy just stared up at him for a moment, her mouth open in shock. Her varied and complicated motivations for giving Chris oral sex in front of Laurie had not included any intention of turning it into a "three-way." When the possibility crossed her mind, she had disregarded it. She knew Laurie just wouldn't do something like that.

Except, apparently, she would. Now Nancy had to confront how she felt about the idea. Although sexually adventurous, she had never given any consideration to lesbian romance. The opportunity had never arisen, and her fantasies had always centered around males. Only the chance to humiliate Laurie by making her watch while she sucked Chris, and then have to hear Chris admit her superior skill, had brought another woman into this situation with her.

Nancy moved her lips to object, but stopped immediately. She had always competed with Laurie over everything, especially sexual prowess. If she chickened out now, after Laurie had consented, she could never again assert her superiority in that regard.

She closed her eyes tightly for a moment, willing herself to move. Finally, still on her knees, she shifted to where her old friend sat on the couch, her hips rocking with lust upon the cushion on which she sat. Nancy thought she caught a whiff of Laurie's musk and, freaked out by the idea of putting her tongue into its source, froze in place with her hands on Laurie's knees.
 
"Okay, Nance," Chris taunted the woman kneeling before him. "You really can't claim that 'no one gives better oral sex than' you do unless you're as good with women as you are with men."

Nancy just stared up at him for a moment, her mouth open in shock. Then it looked like she might speak, but her lips went lax and she simply closed her eyes instead. Finally, still on her knees, she shifted to where Laurie sat on the couch and placed her hands hesitantly on Laurie's knees. The light touch of Nancy's dainty soft hands on her bare skin sent waves of pleasure up the insides of Laurie's thighs to tingle in her loins. She knew now that she had to have this, not just to humiliate her old friend and rival, but to couple that triumph with the sexual ecstasy she always found in receiving cunnilingus from Chris. If Nancy proved to perform half as well as Chris suggested, then Laurie had no doubt she could look forward to a singular experience.

Except, Nancy made no move to consummate the plan. Laurie did not really mind. It gave her an opportunity to push Nancy to further degradation.

"What's the matter Nance? Chicken?" Then Laurie did something she had never used against her friend before, even though she had seen others employ this tactic to get Nancy to do all sorts of wild things in grade and high school. "I dare you Nancy. I dare you to eat me!"
 
Last edited:
Laurie hadn't needed to add the dare. The moment Laurie called her "chicken," Nancy could not back down. She would not let Chris think her frequent gasconade regarding her sexual moxie had never amounted to more than mere pretension.

First things first, she decided. Maybe when Laurie realized she would go through with it, she would back down. Sliding her hands up the outsides of Laurie's thighs under her skirt, Nancy found the sides of Laurie's panties and started to pull them down her legs.
 
Any chance that Laurie might back down vanished the moment Nancy slid her soft dainty hands up the outsides of Laurie's thighs under her skirt. This simple caress ignited a burning lust in Laurie's loins. As soon as Nancy had pulled off Laurie's panties, Laurie scooted her hips forward to the front of the couch and spread her legs wide, making her skirt bunch up around her waist. A shiver of hot desire ran up her spine as the cool room air chilled her wet womanhood.

"Give me an orgasm, Nancy," Laurie growled desperately. "Make me orgasm or we'll know you aren't nearly the lover you claim you are."
 
Nancy thought Laurie might chicken out, but as soon as Nancy pulled off Laurie's panties, Laurie scooted her hips forward to the front of the couch and spread her legs wide, making her skirt bunch up around her waist.

"Give me an orgasm, Nancy," Laurie growled, her desperate lust manifest in her hoarse whisper. "Make me orgasm or we'll know you aren't nearly the lover you claim you are."

Nancy held bachelor degrees in Chemistry and French and a Law degree from the University of Wisconsin. Once she committed to do something, she carried through with the utmost determination. So, despite her reservations, she leaned forward and, closing her eyes, firmly licked the smooth labia of Laurie's lightly haired womanhood.
 
"Oh..." Laurie moaned as Nancy's tongue licked up the length of her womanhood. She had hoped it might not feel right, that she could find an excuse to not humiliate Nancy this way. Instead, the oral stimulation combined with the kinky degradation of her lifelong friend and rival made this irresistible. Instead of an objection, she groaned. "Again... more again!"
 

Oh my God! Chris thought silently. They're actually doing it!

He tried to keep the lechery out of his eyes in case Laurie looked over at him. He could not, however, help the pace of his breathing, or the fact that he could feel his penis starting to harden again, despite the excellent orgasm Nancy had given him only moments earlier.

 
"Again," Laurie moaned after Nancy firmly licked the smooth labia of Laurie's lightly haired womanhood. "More... again!"

This dispelled any hope that Laurie might back down. Opening her eyes to regain her bearings, Nancy slipped her tongue slightly between Laurie's central crease, and began wiggling it up and down.
 
"Khooo!" Laurie moaned when Nancy slipped her tongue slightly between Laurie's central crease, and began wiggling it up and down. Laurie settled back on the cushions and raised her hips, trying to impale herself on that tongue. It no longer mattered one way or the other who licked her, she just wanted the ecstasy it brought. "Oh God.... That feels so good. God... More!"
 
"Oh God..." Laurie moaned as she settled back on the cushions and raised her hips, trying to impale herself on Nancy's tongue. "That feels so good. God... More!"

Automatically, Nancy responded by licking Laurie's womanhood with greater vigor. Only a moment later did it dawn on her that she liked the fact that Laurie found it so pleasurable, perhaps, she wondered, even irresistible. She decided to put that to the test and pulled her tongue back, barely caressing Laurie's labia with its tip.
 
Laurie sighed softly when Nancy started licking her womanhood with greater vigor. A moment later, however, Nancy pulled her tongue back, barely caressing Laurie's labia with its tip. Laurie groaned with frustration and thrust her hips forward, try to maintain firm contact between her womanhood and Nancy's tongue.
 

My God! Chris thought silently. Laurie really wants Nancy licking her. This is fantastic!!!

Without realizing it, his left hand moved down and started stroking his again stiff penis.

 
Nancy continued teasing Laurie. As Laurie thrust her hips forward to try to regain firm contact between her womanhood and Nancy's tongue, Nancy moved back, maintaining just the slightest stimulation of Laurie's clitoris and labia.
 
Back
Top