PM asshattery

I've seen some simillar to that one; I'll have to break down and buy one. I was concerned about how well it would stay on. Yours looks like it has small adjustable wires. The ones I looked at didn't seem to have anything like that.

Mine does not stay on that well, I am told eyelash glue will solve everything :)

What an interesting conversation. I had a similar one regarding my cock ring not too long ago.

Huge-OTR-Tire-3000-51-3300-51-3600-51-45-65-45-4000-57.jpg

Holy shit, this may well be the best post I've seen on lit. I'm dying laughing. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I've got to know, have you ever received any compliments on that fucking thing? I'm straight and I don't enjoy the look of a man's penis, unless it's my own gorgeous cock, but your penis makes me want to shower. And not so I can have a wankie. But so I can stop feeling like a pedo for seeing such vile images.

Certainly you have the same right to put up whatever image you like as your avatar. I realize not all can be as sexy as mine. But for fuck's sake mate, that penis looks like mine did when I was 8. Maybe 10-12" shorter or something, but still. I'd rather just see a pic of your face or something. Not that I want to see that, but a Retardatar is better than the current cockandtaintatar.

And boobatars are just different in my opinion than vagatars or cockatars. Boobs are a bit less personal than cockies and vaggies.

I can't say that I've seen many vagatars. I mean, there is one that is sort of out there that I see every so often and it makes my insides want to be on my outsides. It's fucking gross. Bleh.
:eek: OMG I'm crying!! And I totally missed the avatar!

You are hilarious!

Did we really rally together and get him to take down the peepeetar?

I think he could be truly shamed if a bunch of men told him they were taking away his man card because of his cockatar.

I think he could be truly shamed if a bunch of men told him they were taking away his man card because of his cockatar.

On the other hand, who are we to poke fun at someone's appearance? Not saying he wasn't an asshat or that his cockatar wasn't disturbing. But to poke fun at what someone looks like... well strikes me as cruel. Should we all worry about whether people like what we look like on this board? It's one thing to respond to what someone says (that is the purpose of this thread after all) but to simply start poking fun at what they look like because you don't like what he or she said?

On the other hand, who are we to poke fun at someone's appearance? Not saying he wasn't an asshat or that his cockatar wasn't disturbing. But to poke fun at what someone looks like... well strikes me as cruel. Should we all worry about whether people like what we look like on this board? It's one thing to respond to what someone says (that is the purpose of this thread after all) but to simply start poking fun at what they look like because you don't like what he or she said?
Previously I have referred to this person as it - I'll try for he/him for this one post and will never talk of him again.

Let us be straight up here - he chose through many images to attempt to portray himself as prepubescent. That is highly disturbing especially in regard to the overall subject of this website, sex and relationships. The association to paedophilia would neither be lost to the poster or those he may have hoped to connect with. Any promotion or acceptance of that view stands TOTALLY outside the tolerated boundaries of any society, religion or nationality. To let one person the freedom of posting imagery of that nature without question may allow another to believe this could be acceptable behaviour. He chose the appearance and representation, it was not inflicted upon him.

MsQuote, many of us have given him attention, as I have done yet again with this post. He will have no concept of shame, only relish that he is being talked about.

blulilacgrl - to poke fun is to have a laugh - even if misguided. No one here was laughing. They wanted the imagery gone and ultimately also the person who believed it was acceptable behaviour.

I fully support any here at Literotica who are prepared to stand up and say "that is just wrong". Too often I have witnessed - "there is nothing in the rules..." or the "I must blindly follow the noisy minority" for fear of being ridiculed.

I chose, a number of weeks ago, to put it on ignore.

Women get slut-shamed and body-snarked at all the time on Lit. I don't have a problem with turning the tables.

Many of the men on this board need more public shaming, not less.

There's a difference between commenting about the looks nature gives a person and a guy who intentionally flashes his dick and balls in the face of everyone who reads his posts. It's not a turn on for me, but his cockatar makes me wonder how guys would take him if he pulled up a seat at a bar and flashed his private parts in that same way.

It's been politely and humorously suggested that he change his avatar. He's refused. IMO, he's asking for it.

What exactly did Pmann do to the whale to find out so much about whale foreskin? And is there video?

Back