Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

i would do it in a heartbeat, a longtime fantasy sucking another man's cock while gf watches, then i want to watch as she does same

I would love to be kneeling behind my husband sliding my hands around him circling/pinching his nipples and stroking his cock while he sucks another man. Damn..thought of it has me WET this morning

I would absolutely love Sharing a hot hard cock with my gf. My ex gf had me sucking a cock for the first time. Makes my dick hard thinking about that experience.

I guess my question is: Why can't I be married to some of you ladies here? My wife would never go for it.

I picked up this milf at a club. Web back to hers, it of fore play and she is dripping wet. I start licking her ass hole and she lets me out a few fingers in, so I try with my cock but she wouldn't have any of it. And said, she doesn't like it, and if I'd like something up my ass. I told her how I also love tgirl cock, and she still didn't believe me, so I grabbed her 8" fat dildo, lubed it up, and stuck it up my ass. She was rubbing her clit and came while watching me with the dildo. She wanted to see me get fucked by a real cock, and gag on it, like I made her on my cock, and afterwards I can fuck her however I wanted. She called a taxi, and we were on the way to a brothel I told her I'd been many times, nd she paid for an hour session for me and t girl, and her to watch. It was sooo hot, watching her cum again and again rubbing her clit as she's watching me get fucked balls deep in the ass. It was soo much fun

hey

for me it would depend on the guy that she had picked out, because that would be the only reason she would ask me to do it, was if she was going to be watching.

for me it would depend on the guy that she had picked out, because that would be the only reason she would ask me to do it, was if she was going to be watching.

hell my wife wants me to blow one tonight.

I picked up this milf at a club. Web back to hers, it of fore play and she is dripping wet. I start licking her ass hole and she lets me out a few fingers in, so I try with my cock but she wouldn't have any of it. And said, she doesn't like it, and if I'd like something up my ass. I told her how I also love tgirl cock, and she still didn't believe me, so I grabbed her 8" fat dildo, lubed it up, and stuck it up my ass. She was rubbing her clit and came while watching me with the dildo. She wanted to see me get fucked by a real cock, and gag on it, like I made her on my cock, and afterwards I can fuck her however I wanted. She called a taxi, and we were on the way to a brothel I told her I'd been many times, nd she paid for an hour session for me and t girl, and her to watch. It was sooo hot, watching her cum again and again rubbing her clit as she's watching me get fucked balls deep in the ass. It was soo much fun

Did she let you fuck her in the ass after that?

Back