West Richland Tavern.

Rex was debating drinking the cherry jack now that he had finished when he heard Hannah ask if he was hungry. "Sure" he said licking his lips. He had thought the beef cutlet and veggies had sounded good when Hannah had mentioned them earlier. He decided to offer the cherry jack to Troy as an introduction when he returned. "Hey Hannah, when does this place pick up ... I mean there's you, me and the Hulk but no customers and what about the whores, I mean the ladies?"
 
She glared at him for a moment. "First of all... They are always referred to ask "The Girls." Call them whore again, I'll cut the back of your neck open just enough to sever your spinal cord... And then I'd have Troy over there toss you to the stray dogs I haven't fed in three days in the back... Which reminds me, go get the scrap bucket from the kitchen and feed them for me would you? Thanks dearie." Her voice so eerily honest and sweet it was almost certain she wasn't joking.

She walked into the kitchen and got some of the food started.
 
"Geez - shit, don't be so sensitive" - but he knew she did not hear him as she was walking away. "A dog - fuck." Muttering to himself he headed out back, grabbing the cherry jack as he walked by. When he came to Troy across the bar, he offered the drink to the big man and said "welcome to New Richland Tavern, I'm Rex Bowling the waiter. Listen man, I'm sure you'll never need me, but I've got your back just in case." Better to be on guys team than facing up to him. Standing next to him was more intimidating then looking at him from across the bar. How the fuck did he get that big? Rex waited for a reply and then head out to find and feed this fucking dog.
 
Troy left the drink on the bar. He had worked around alcohol most of his life and had seen it's effects on people and that wasn't for him. Sure some people could handle it and knew when to stop but after spending the last five years tossing drunks out of bars and breaking up fights because people were drunk Troy had a dim view of the stuff.

He glanced after Rex and gave a small shrug. The guy seemed honest enough, but it was pretty obvious he had never worked in an establishment like this before. Oh sure he had probably been a customer but that was different. He was going to have to learn the ropes pretty quickly, but he looked like the sort who would protect the girls in a fight.

Looking the place over he gave another mental shrug. If Hannah was the daughter of Vince why was she setting up shop here. This place wasn't much to look at and surely her dad would have set her up with a few girls to start with. Something didn't add up again and his neck hairs were standing up. What had he gotten himself involved in this time?
 
Last edited:
Can't even get the name right Womby... Tsk Tsk))

Hannah sighed gently as she cooked for the two guys out there, she wouldn't dare let them know about the falling out she at her old man had. She couldn't stand the thought of them knowing it was only a stupid bet "Daddy" and his buddies made. The conversation played over and over in her head.

"She isn't anything but a bitch with a big mouth on her." The taller of the two fucktards yelled into her father's face.
She stood silently in the back, listening intently. "I know, I know." Her father agreed, and her heart shattered.
"Bet she won't last a week, can't even get hired help or whores. Hell I'll give her my old place."


She heard a thud as Troy walked closer, a board came loose under his foot and slammed down as her room a step. She shook her head and sighed. "Stupid piece of shit place..."


-----------------
Her mind shifted to Rex's reaction, she had been harsh, but she grew up with prostitutes, sometimes that's all they could do to get by...
They were humans and if the didn't get some respect from someone, what was really keeping then from spiraling into a suicidal rampage?
 
Rex returned from feeding the dogs. The kitchen smelled great, making his mouth water. Hannah was at the stove facing away from him. He knew he'd get a chance to watch her while he cleaned up the bucket. She had a perfect ass, nice tits too. He turned on the hot water. "Smells good Hannah, I haven't eaten since yesterday morning. Those are some tough looking mutts out back. Did you find them or did they find you?" He finished with the bucket and put it away. "Hannah, I appreciate the job but you need to know that I've had addiction problems in the past so I did not drink the cherry jack. No offense meant, I just need to watch myself. Not sure a brothel is the right place to clean up but ... maybe...."
 
She didn't reply for the longest time. She thought about the dogs, and when she spoke she sounded different. "They found me..." without looking at him she replied to addiction comment as she would have earlier, "Not my business... Past is your past, if I wanted to know hun, I would have asked."
she got two.plates and set up their food for them. "Come eat..."
 
Rex sat down at one of the plates. From where he was sitting he could admire Hannah. She not only had a great ass but amazing tits too. He was a pretty good judge on tit size so he figured she was at least 38B maybe even C but they were great looking in her outfit. "Hannah, you don't have any girls yet do you?" Rex almost whispered the question assuming Hannah would threaten to cut his dick off again. So far he'd been there 6 or 7 hours and she had threatened him with some sort of cutting at least 3 maybe more times. He wondered where she carried it. He had seen her legs almost to her panties and he was sure it wasn't there. "Good food, thanks!"
 
Last edited:
Troy wandered into the kitchen drawn by the smell of the food. He saw the plate set out for him and noticed Rex already eating. "Where's your plate Hannah? It doesn't feel right to be eating while you have done the cooking and just watch us."
 
"Not yet hun..." her voice danced softly. She smiled perhaps for the first time at him genuinely. She them turned away and walked with her gaze down she passed quietly by Troy, her baby soft arm brushing the back of his bare hand. "Just eat Rex..." Her voice soft.

-------------
She glanced up at Troy for a moment, and shrugged. "I cooked for you guys, I'm fine." Slowly her curvy form would walk from them, her hips swaying slowly as she walked. "Besides." She called from the bar. "Someone has to tend the bountiful customer population we have..." Her voice softly sarcastic.
 
Last edited:
Thessaly Hampton stepped off the bus with her earbuds cranked up, she quickly pulled them out and shoved them down in her large purse. She swept her long red hair into a side ponytail and surveyed the street. She’d been in town for a couple of days and finally this morning figured out where she was going. It had been a long time since she’d left but it didn’t look any different. Same turf wars as usual, same arid weather, at least it was her escape. She sighed and hoped she would be well received as she straightened her skin tight t shirt and smoothed her hand over her worn out jeans. The dingy bar door squeaked a little when she pushed it open. She saw a familiar form behind the bar. “What’s a girl like you doing in a shit hole like this?” she asked the woman as she dropped her bag on the nearest table and put her hands on her slender waist.
 
Last edited:
Hun... you can't make my character do anything. So i'll kindly ignore you post about my reaction other than that thank you, just cut the post off at the waist part.))

Hannah's deep green eyes glanced up and focused on the woman, it took a moment to recognize her family and she smiled broadly. "Welcome to my little piece of paradise." She answered mockingly and walked to her slowly, her arms wrapping gently about the girl's slender waist.
 
Tess laughed and blinked back the small tears welling up in her blue eyes.

"God it feels good to be home, how you doing cuz?"
 
Last edited:
"Better than most." She nuzzled her face into her beautiful little cousin's shoulder, pulling her closer she laughed.
Gradually she pulled back and wiped the tears from her pretty face. "Do you need a place to stay? Food? A job?" Her voice sounding so different than when she talked to the guys.
She stood nearly and foot away and held her cousin's hands in her own. Looking her over she realized except for the hair, they looked nothing alike.
 
"All of the above? I'm so sorry to inconvenience you like this but I had nowhere else to go. You know my mom is a certified paranoid schizo now?" She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "my life is a mess."

She sank down into the chair at the table and crossed her long athletic legs. She was what the guys called "the girl next door", except she always managed to attract the wrong ones. The latest asshole had put her in the hospital so she bid Seattle good riddance and headed south to the only family she had left. It didn't matter that it had been several years, family was forever.

"Busy place you got here, did you just open?" she asked, looking around at the noticeably empty bar room.
 
Last edited:
She shook her head at the mocking and sauntered slowly over to he kitchen she talked loud enough for her to ear as she cooked for her. "Yeah just opened I've got two employees now. Rex and Troy."


-----
As she said Rex's name she glared a him and mouthed. 'Don't even think about it...' Gesturing towards her cousin.
 
Troy had finished his meal and had rinsed his plate off and left it in the rack to dry. Hearing the door open he had peaked out but seeing that Hannah had it covered had stayed in the kitchen area. Now as she came back in and started cooking again he decided to head out into the bar area to keep an eye on the place while she was busy.

He ducked through the door and walked back into the main saloon area. A pretty Red head was sitting at the table closest to the door with a bag lying across it. Troy was at a loss. He thought whoever it was would have been sitting close to the kitchen so they could talk to Hannah and he was going to sit at that table so he could keep an eye on the bar and an eye on the street. Now he was kind of stuck. Well the next best thing was to sit at the end of the bar he guessed. Pulling out the stool that allowed him to keep his back to the wall but still keep all the exits in view as well as see most of the bar area in sight he sat down and observed the lady.

She was indeed pretty and if she was trying to get a job here as one of Hannah's girls she could do worse. Much worse in fact. Troy would hire her on the spot but what did he know, he knew his place in the business world. Every now and then Troy saw the woman look over at him but she never looked long enough for him to smile or anything. Oh well, maybe Hannah would introduce him later if she was staying.
 
Tess had almost gotten up to follow Hannah back to the kitchen when an incredibly huge man exited through the open doorway. He looked like he could break her in half with one hand, and that made her incredibly nervous.

After a few minutes of awkward silence she couldn't take it anymore. She got up and walked past him, pressing her full lips together in determination, to lean against the kitchen door frame with her arms crossed over her DD's. She felt him sizing her up and regretted the low V cut t shirt choice.

"I always loved your cooking Hannah." she smiled genuinely.
 
Last edited:
Blushing lightly she finished cooking as Tess spoke. She glanced over at her cousin and smiled weakly. "You seem like you saw a monster." Her voice soft as she brought the plate over to her. She then glanced in the direction of Troy and sighed. He was so big, she wondered if he felt awkward around all of them, towering and what not. "Don't worry about him." She spoke softly. "He wouldn't hurt you or me, he's security"
She spoke more softly, and look.at his body through that shirt." She teased softly referring to his toned muscles.
 
"If you're into that kind of thing," she shrugged.

She wasn't letting on she'd taken notice. The big guy looked like a soldier of fortune black ops type. It was definitely hot but she reminded herself she'd sworn off men. She'd be one of Hannah's girls to help her out and to get a steady job, but that was it. Professional relationships were different, there were rules the men couldn't break or they'd be banned for life. To Tess, it was a security blanket.

"Thanks sweets," she smiled, took the plate, and looked for a place to sit down. She observed a scantily clad man sitting at the island finishing his plate. She smiled, Hannah had such a great sense of humor, she'd always been the first to put a man in his place.

She sat across from him, "Hey," she said casually, leaning forward on her elbows.
 
Hannah sighed as Tess went to sit by Rex. She shook her head and walked slowly from the kitchen and back.to the bar, as he passed Troy her hand gently patted his back. She went on as if nothing had happened, sitting behind the counter on a little stool, her eyes scanning the building.
"Such a fucking dump." She spoke mostly to herself and shook her head. Her long nails chipped away at the old paint covering the counter. She looked defeated, as if... She knew she couldn't do this. She wasn't strong enough.
 
Enjoying the first real meal, actually really good meal, he'd had in days, Rex was oblivious to someone entering the bar until the two women entered the kitchen. He caught Hannah's warning and followed her gaze to the stunning red-head that followed Hannah. She was smokin' hot and Rex had a special place in his heart and crouch for red heads. He loved them, thinking them to be the sexiest of all women. Even though he had sort of grown used to wearing only an apron all day, he was embarrassed when the woman came and sat by him. Hoping his embarrassment was not showing, he simply responded "Hey" to her greeting. "Name's Rex Bowling. What is your name?" Not ever being one for tact or social graces he continued, "so are you one of the girls?" He caught himself just before he said whores and realized almost too late that it would have been incredibly rude and most likely would have gotten him stabbed by Hannah if she really wielded a knife as she threatened. Unlike Troy, Rex did not clean up his now empty plate but rather turn toward the red head, hoping to get her name and other information.
 
Last edited:
"Nice to meet you Tess. New in town?" he smiled at her with what he considered his most sexy look.
 
She thought he was trying to be suave but it was impossible to take him seriously wearing only an apron.

"Sorta. I grew up here and just moved back from Seattle, " she stabbed at the vegetables on her plate.
 
Back
Top