Hubby wants me to show off!

funcoupleinmo

Experienced
My dear husband seems to get a kick out of me flirting and showing off to other men. Thought this thread would make a nice Christmas present. So here is the first picture boys. Comments will get you more!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3,190
My dear husband seems to get a kick out of me flirting and showing off to other men. Thought this thread would make a nice Christmas present. So here is the first picture boys. Comments will get you more!!!

Ho ho ho! Can't wait for more...

hmmm

nice pic

what else does hubby want you to do?

does he like the idea of you getting guys aroused?

What a nice ass, I know I would love to look at it a lot ... do you husband also like to share you with other men? ;)

Oh I wish I could be one of those he share you with ... but alas I'm way to far away :D

Yum. Almost my favourite pose. Turn a little to your right and bend over. MMMM and lacy panties :devil:

Please provide some details on how he has shared you if you want to arouse us.
Well.... We found a guy from Ashley Madison the first time. He came over, we all just hung out for a while. I was sitting in the middle of my hubby and this guy and he just turned my head and started kissing me... Let me just say I think we all had about eight amazing hours of sex.... Just non stop. My hubby would fuck me then as soon as he was done the mystery man jumped right in it was quite amazing

Well.... We found a guy from Ashley Madison the first time. He came over, we all just hung out for a while. I was sitting in the middle of my hubby and this guy and he just turned my head and started kissing me... Let me just say I think we all had about eight amazing hours of sex.... Just non stop. My hubby would fuck me then as soon as he was done the mystery man jumped right in it was quite amazing
Oh that's hot!! I would have liked to see that! :D

Sharing is caring!

Then of course there was Jackson.... My oh my he wasn't little at all lol... I met him alone but made an audio recording of it for hubby... He finally talked me into posting it. Just waiting approval for part one!!!

Then of course there was Jackson.... My oh my he wasn't little at all lol... I met him alone but made an audio recording of it for hubby... He finally talked me into posting it. Just waiting approval for part one!!!

Do you play where you lay? Or do you go off to other states, cities?

Back