Connected story universe

Mystrydoge

Virgin
I'm looking into creating a connected story universe, mainly connected by an exotic strip/dance club named 'Karma's'. This club is located in a small college town.
This club is owned by a goddess similar to Aphrodite, though more sexual, named Karma. She has a sister(for the time being I'm calling her 'Lust'), whom causes mischief, or what she would call fun; she finds an individual, alters them in some way, mostly a sexual way, physically or mentally.

Karma herself has tried to stop her but Lust has a few tricks to keep ahead of her sister. So karma ends up recruiting these altered individuals and have them work at her club, giving them a home, and a place in this world.

Let me know if this sounds interesting, and if there would be any stories that could be added to this series.

This is actually not a bad idea. Though it needs fleshing out i think. Best way i think is to have the character of "Lust" sneak into Karma's strip club and with shapeshfiting powers turn her self into one of the female dancers of the club to try to tempt customers to give away their souls to her. Or something like that, one of the things that need to be fleshed out is Lusty's modeus operandi (i think that's the word for it)

Yea it's kinda nice to see an idea that doesn't involve incest (there's seems to be a h*ll of alot of that lately)

Seems interesting enough. Especially with the fun of choosing the altered characters. Just make sure that they aren't super cliche, like the nerd with a 16 inch dick and the blonde bimbo with breasts bigger than her head. They get kind of boring.

I like the idea!
Is the club the church/temple standing for Karma?
Does bringing in more worshippers gives her more powers or something? Or is it just because she likes variety in her followers?
Is she the party goddess, and she maintains the club as a place that other gods and goddesses come to relax and have fun?

I like the idea!
Does bringing in more worshippers gives her more powers or something? Or is it just because she likes variety in her followers?
Is she the party goddess, and she maintains the club as a place that other gods and goddesses come to relax and have fun?

Hmm i think the strip club needs to be some sort of neutral site, like caratos from the "angel" series. Or the club "papa midnight" was running in the movie "constantine"

I have a work in progress story at the moment.

It follows a new college girl, lays say her name is Sarah. She is more of an introvert, very studious, however her roommate is more of the party type and brings sarah out to one after the first few weeks of school. There sarah meets a woman, who we know to be Lust.

Lust causes Sarah's hormones to go into overdrive, putting her ina haze of sexual desire. After sating her lust a few times Sarah begins to notice something phalic growing between her legs, and that it continues to grow with each passing orgasm. Now she's trying to hide this new growth and act normal, all while trying to fulfill her cravings....

Still have to work on that one though

I like the idea!
As for the club, I think Karma may get some power from patrons, but it was formed by her own choice, for her enjoyment.

As for other gods/goddesses, there may be a few that show, though I'm not entirely positive yet

I have a work in progress story at the moment.

It follows a new college girl, lays say her name is Sarah. She is more of an introvert, very studious, however her roommate is more of the party type and brings sarah out to one after the first few weeks of school. There sarah meets a woman, who we know to be Lust.

Lust causes Sarah's hormones to go into overdrive, putting her ina haze of sexual desire. After sating her lust a few times Sarah begins to notice something phalic growing between her legs, and that it continues to grow with each passing orgasm. Now she's trying to hide this new growth and act normal, all while trying to fulfill her cravings....

Still have to work on that one though

Honestly, i would avoid that sort of story because gender shifting/growing genetaila of the opposite gender not everyone is into that other sort of thing.

Naturally the story needs a futanari lol.

Another essential character would be someone who is given an obsession with ropework and bondage.

Also, this thread reminds me of a weird character I thought up when I was younger: A woman who loses the ability to feel pleasure from her vagina, so she only takes part in anal sex.

Ok noted.

Any ideas for other stories that might work better? Specific theme?

Hard to say a story like you describe can go 1000 different directions. I still say you should go with my "neutral site" idea i previously mentioned. Basically have it as a place where angels demons and/or humans can meet. Might even go so far as to incorporate some "monster girl" like creatures as exotic dancers.

There could be two parts to the club. One the normal, mundane part, where everything is just a plain Jane club. Then the other is the 'VIP' area, where things get a little bit wilder. Demons, angels, gods the like are free to take their natural form. Normal humans can get access but by invitation. Dancers would be of all types ranging from monster to simple.

Or the sort of vision trick, only those who know of the club, or if you are of the supernatural, can get in

Interesting ideas, I'm into it...

I wouldn't call the club/goddess "Karma", unless there is some revenge theme going on (and that doesn't seem to be the case here).

In fact, I understand the role of Lust, but I'm not entirely clear on what the role of Karma is supposed to be. Does she undo all of Lust's mischief at the end of the chapters, or what? Wouldn't it make more sense if Lust owned the club?

In any case, check this out if you decide to rename either goddess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_love_and_lust_deities

A different thought: I wouldn't avoid themes you want to write about just because "not everybody" is into it. Newsflash: nothing appeals to "everybody." If you're into gender-swap, write gender-swap. I wrote a story in which the protagonist's genitals magically transformed into that of the opposite gender's, it did reasonably well.

Last edited:
I think I might go with Lust owning the club. She could be either the physical embodiment of sexy/lust or the goddess of it, choosing to run the club to satisfy both mortals and the supernatural. She recruits mainly mortals to work and serve at the club, releasing their deepest maybe unknown, sexual desires. That's where the stories take place, the recruitment, transformation and finding the club, and their place amongst the supernatural.

I don't know, i think the idea of a club named "karma" is a better idea. You see with lust tempting/seducing her targets while karma helps get their lives back on track.

Lust can seduce while karma helps the victims, maybe her powers can only change so much, which is why most of the affected stay at the club.

Ok noted.

Any ideas for other stories that might work better? Specific theme?

It could be a meeting ground between the ajoining plains of existance. I understand you're trying to work out the premise, but what makes it a connecting universe story? Like many of my stories take place in the same city, so characters may meet each other, that's what makes my stories a connected universe. Even some of my other stories that don't take place in the city, might have a main character somewhere else, but from the city.

It's a strip club, a place for all creatures, connected to all the realms. Shady shit happens, an employee has ulterior motives, people and things come to enjoy the place and like most strip clubs and bars, there are altercations. You could go the route of seperate areas, which has its own story dynamics; people and things sneaking to the other side, and whatnot, or it could be a general melting point kinda like the bars and clubs seen in True Blood, which may be more interesting storylines.

Is this going to be a single story, or is it going to be connecting stories? Being a universe, I'd expect connecting stories and said stories can cross different site genres and could get some users out of their "box" to figure out what whatever references are that are mentioned. Which can also give other focal points for people not in to bodymorphing or fantasy stuff. Stories about employees and customers from both sides. Maybe some Constantine like characters using the place to solve whatever mystery/crime/whatever as it's the only place or most reliable portal in this city.

It could be a meeting ground between the ajoining plains of existance. I understand you're trying to work out the premise, but what makes it a connecting universe story? Like many of my stories take place in the same city, so characters may meet each other, that's what makes my stories a connected universe. Even some of my other stories that don't take place in the city, might have a main character somewhere else, but from the city.

It's a strip club, a place for all creatures, connected to all the realms. Shady shit happens, an employee has ulterior motives, people and things come to enjoy the place and like most strip clubs and bars, there are altercations. You could go the route of seperate areas, which has its own story dynamics; people and things sneaking to the other side, and whatnot, or it could be a general melting point kinda like the bars and clubs seen in True Blood, which may be more interesting storylines.

Is this going to be a single story, or is it going to be connecting stories? Being a universe, I'd expect connecting stories and said stories can cross different site genres and could get some users out of their "box" to figure out what whatever references are that are mentioned. Which can also give other focal points for people not in to bodymorphing or fantasy stuff. Stories about employees and customers from both sides. Maybe some Constantine like characters using the place to solve whatever mystery/crime/whatever as it's the only place or most reliable portal in this city.

The main idea for the connected universe, was to have multiple stories, a few with Lust and her mischief (the victims ending up finding the club), maybe a few 'adventures' in the club or with related characters. These all take place in and around the town which the club is located. The stories will ultimately cover a wide range of interests, giving a little for everyone to enjoy.

The club I was thinking to be a meeting/neutral(as others have suggested) place. many gods/godesses, demons, angels, creatures come to the club for pleasure or info. I think the multiple universe thing could work, kindof linking places like the homes to gods (hell, heaven, mnt Olympus, Asgard, ect)

I also had the idea to do something with a set of twins(female/female, or male/female). Im not sure what kind of thing I want to happen to them, let me know if there are any ideas for this story.

I also had the idea to do something with a set of twins(female/female, or male/female). Im not sure what kind of thing I want to happen to them, let me know if there are any ideas for this story.

I've got a fantasy incest story involving a set of twins on here...that I need to finish. Premise is that they experimented and now the other feels whatever sexual pleasure the other feels. Yes it was written way before that Netflix show Sense8 or whatever it was called.

Back