Forbidden kiss ( pm first)

AngelofyourNighmares

Use me and please me sir
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Posts
7,584
Abbigal Torrent, sweet, shy, smart, sassy, innocent, and giving.... 18 years old now 20 had decided to move out of her parents house, she wanted to work her way through college although they insisted she stay with them at least until her third year at school she was studying to be a nurse many years involved and a job on the side plus her own place they told her it would be to much on her, but she had insisted this was what she wanted and needed to do never once telling them the real reason why she left the house. A year ago Christmas break she came home to visit her family her parents and her older brother he was 30 and lived on his own not to far from them as well, so he visited his parents a lot, but Abby as he called him the only person allowed to call her that. She was close to her brother despite there age difference, although she was very mature for her age anyway. Her brother was in a relationship for years but the last few it went south when he caught her cheating on him.. it scarred him for a long time and he refused to get into another relationship. Abbigal thought back to that Christmas break and that memory that hit her like a brick and caused her not to come home often and caused her not to want to come home this break either, although she was only about two hours away anyway...

''Abby, I am going too miss you...'' Her big brother said, she remembered fondly cause they were close and she had feelings for him that delved more into true love for a man than a brother... now causing her to ignore his calls most of the time, and causing her not to visit his home either. ''I am going to miss you too.. I never told you this but you are my best friend.'' She said in a whisper and then he looked up and then back down at her. ''Whats wrong?'' She asked softly. ''Mistletoe.'' He whispered gently and touched the side of her face gently. ''Your beautiful Abby.. any guy would be lucky to be here under this mistletoe with you...'' And with this he cupped her chin gently in his hand and titled her head up to meet him though he was much taller than her, her head began to spin, she had imagined this moment since she was 16 years old... he kissed her soft and gently on the lips, and then wrapped his arms around her, kissing her deeper than a brother should a little tongue slipping every so often. He pulled away and smiled at her. ''In honor of the mistletoe of course.'' He said kissing her cheek as he walked her to her small car.

Abbigal quickly brought her mind to the present, her brother had been calling for weeks now and still she avoided him that kiss was wrong even if it was just the mistletoe it meant to much to her, but she knew her brother was getting angry at her now and wanted to know why she was ignoring his calls....

She didn't expect him to be home, because she hadn't really called to say she was coming home, she decided she would surprise her parents a few days early, not knowing her brother was watching the house cause her parents were away.. some times a surprise isn't the best thing to do.

Her brother wouldn't understand that a simple kiss could mess his relationship up, cause clearly it would mean more to her than it had him.. or did it?

(Open to one guy, very detailed, angst, tension, anger, love and passion)

Trying this role again.

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-Jq-FHS1dEqE/...Q9FRw0M/s900-c-k-no-mo-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg
 
Saturday Morning .. Abby comes home

Carter Torrent Carter Torrent.jpg sat in the kitchen of his parents’ house sipping coffee and thinking about his sister, Abby. She was not returning his phone calls and he wondered if she was all right. Her next scheduled school break had already started and he had tried to call her to tell her about their parents but she didn’t answer and her voicemail was full. Their parents were on an extended European vacation and would be gone for almost a month. He was housesitting while they were away even though he only lived a few miles from their home. The condo he owned was alright but it was nothing like the large spacious home he and Abby grew up in. Jumping at the chance to housesit, he moved some of his clothes into his old room and now on a bright Saturday morning, he stared out at the large in-ground pool. The water reflecting the mid-morning sun was shimmering, seemingly calling for him to dive in but his mind was not on swimming. No it was on his sister, Abby.

He had tried for weeks to call her and tell her about their parents’ decision to extend their vacation. His dad had called and told him they met with some old friends and decided to tour some of the countryside. Everyone had tried to call Abby but they couldn’t leave her a message since her voicemail was full. Her parents knew an international call would be too expensive and she couldn’t afford such calls, so they asked Carter to keep trying to contact her. Carter tried several times over the next week but it was always the same, no answer, only her sweet soft voice on her voicemail. He left a message each time but then her voicemail was full and there was no way he could leave her a message. Each time he called, getting no answer, he got angrier with his little sister. Now sitting in his parents’ kitchen, he thought of the last call he made and after hanging up he had muttered to an empty room, “What she needs is a good spanking. Who the hell does she think she is not returning anyone’s calls.”

Carter opened his laptop and went to one of his favorite bondage sites. A picture of a woman kneeling before a man who had a riding crop in his hand stimulated his erotic thoughts. The woman looked a lot like his sister and he found himself thinking about her submitting to him. Pressing the play button, he watched the man discipline the young woman but his thoughts soon turned to his sister.

His mind drifted back to better days when they were close friends even though he was 12 years older than Abby. They got along famously, sharing thoughts about his girlfriends and her boyfriends. He opened his heart to her when the girl he thought he was going to marry cheated on him and he leaned on Abby for support. They shared some of their secrets but he had a few secrets that he kept to himself. And he had a feeling Abby had a few secrets of her own. He hoped one day to reveal his desires to his sister but then there was the split and she seemed to want to have nothing to do with him.

After he moved into a condo after college, he would visit and they joked with each other, sometimes ending with a wrestling match on the family room floor. When she was 16, he noticed her breasts developing into a full-grown woman. He purposely let her pin him so he could feel her growing mounds pressing against his chest. Slowly he developed more in-depth and intense feelings for Abby as she grew older. He loved watching her swim in the pool in a skimpy bikini which sent his brain into a tizzy, wondering what it would be like to see her naked. But it was more than just sexual desires. He wanted more ….. to hold her and take care of her but he was sure it all came to a head on that fateful Christmas break a year ago.

Carter finally worked up the courage to test the waters so to speak and when she was getting ready to return to school and her apartment, he told he was going to miss her. If she only knew how much, maybe things would have been different. She said she would miss him too and then he mentioned the mistletoe. There was an awkward silence between them and then he kissed her. It was not a brother-sister friendly kiss but a kiss so different than any previous good-bye kiss. Instead of a peck on the cheek, his lips found hers and before he could stop himself, the years of wanting her overtook his senses and he pressed his lips harder against her soft lips. The kiss went from a brotherly kiss to one of more passion reserved for a lover. The thing he remembered about the kiss was how she didn’t resist him but instead kissed equally as hard.

After breaking the kiss, he looked into her eyes and there was something in the way she looked at him. He chuckled and tried to blow it off the kiss, telling her it was in honor of the mistletoe. After another quick kiss on the cheek, he watched her get into her car and drive off. There was so much he wanted to say but he didn’t have the courage to breach the subject of his affection for his sister. Since then whenever he did talk to her, their conversations seemed strained. And now she was not returning his calls nor her parents’ calls. Was she ashamed of the kiss?

Carter was watching the video, still lost in thought about his sister when he heard footsteps in the foyer. The hair on the back of his neck went up and he quickly closed the lap top and walked out of kitchen wondering who would walk in without ringing the front door bell. Walking into the foyer, he saw a shadow against the wall and then his sister popped into view. His mouth dropped open seeing Abby standing in front of him, her luggage on the floor beside her.

“ABBY,” he called out excited to see her, quickly moving to her and taking her into his arms. He looked at her surprised face and added. “Thank god you are alright. Mom and dad were concerned since they are in Europe and thought something was wrong. I have been trying to call you almost every day and your voicemail is full. I was starting to think you didn’t want to talk to me or them.”

Carter put his hands on her shoulders and looked her square in the eyes. “Is everything ok sis? I really missed you.”
 
Abbigal was never the best liar or the best at hiding things, especially from her brother or her parents. She also felt like the worst daughter or sister in the world, considering she had been ignorning all of her brothers, calls and her parents calls as well.. it wasn't what she wanted to do, but something she felt she had to do. She was avoiding her brother because of the kiss, and her parents because of the guilt she felt from the kiss... it was all so wrong and she knew it, but hiding for life wasn't going to work either, sooner or later she was going to have to face the truth.. she could at least tell Carter the truth, with her parents she was going to have to make up a lie, something like school was hard, or she had a boyfriend but things didn't work out and she just needed to be alone, they would believe whatever she made up at least she hoped they would.

She didn't like the sound of her brothers voice, when ever he left a voice mail.. he just sounded so desperate just like her parents, she felt guilty for what she was doing but ever since that forsaken kiss she felt so awkward just talking to her brother, and what could she say to her parents hey mom and dad I am ignoring Carter because last christmas he kissed me with so much passion I thought I was going to explode with need, and I can't take being around him because I want him so bad.. but can't never have him... no she could not.. so she felt this was the only way.

She thought about this kiss as she drove towards her parents house.. she wished she could think of something else, but she just couldn't every thought always went back to her brother and every thought went back to his kiss.. the way he tipped her chin upright, and looked into her eyes... and then whispered gently in her ear mistletoe, and then she remembered the taste of his lips against her own, and she remembered not pulling away from him at all. She chewed on her lips as she drove a nervous condition she always had when nervous or worried. She sighed to herself as she drove on trying to shake the kiss from her mind before she wrecked or something worse.

She wanted to go back to the relationship that she had with Carter before that kiss, but then again Carter really didn't even think that there relationship was different because of the kiss.. she realized then Carter might not even be thinking of there kiss at all after all he even said.. In the spirt of the mistletoe... so maybe it was just a kiss for the mistletow the heat of the moment after all, and the last thing she wanted was to lose her brother she loved him in more ways then a sister should but his kiss had affected her so much more than she had wanted it to.

She needed to eventually tell him the truth... that the reason she was avoiding him was because he was her brother and she was in love with him, and that she wanted to be with him, what would he think of her then? She asked herself that question often, then again it was he that kissed her, but she knew he meant nothing by the kiss, god why was she even thinking about this and how he would react her was her brother for goodness sake, they could never ever be together it was sick and wrong all at the same time, and she knew that!

She took another long deep breath and drove on rolling the window down to get some fresh fall air, she needed to clear her mind completely before she got all the way home. The last thing she needed was for her parents to sense that something was wrong, she already had to lie to them about why she had ignored there calls, she decided that she was going to go with the fact that she had a broken heart, she knew they would fall for that line, but she knew they wouldn't believe that she was having any kind of problems in school after all, she was a a student after all.

She sighed and almost cried out in frustration but caught herself. She then found herself thinking about another secret she had to keep to herself and noone else, the fact of sex.. and what she was interested in, she was into or interested in learning of the BDSM lifestyle... she had only been with one guy and when she mentioned it to him he freaked out in a bad way and broke it off with her... she wondered then what Carter would think of that and then told herself it was wrong and sick of her to even think that way. What the hell was wrong with her.

Finally after what felt like hours she pulled up to her parents home and was just grateful she made it there without wrecking the car, she knew why she was so anxious she hadn't been home since the kiss, and she had been avoiding everyone, but at some point she had to face the music. She took a long breath and parked and then grabbed her luggage and headed towards the house, keys out luggage and purse in hands. She then headed into the house and through the foyer into the living room.

When she heard her brother say her name, her heart stopped for a second, her mouth went dry her hands damp and they started to shake this was the last thing she had expected. She was surprised when he pulled her into his arms, but she hugged him back, she had to admit that she had missed him... but she wouldn't admit that to him. She felt that farmiliar sting of guilt when he mentioned her not answering her calls..and she had to think quick... but again he would know she was a liar she was the worse liar... "My phone is broke and I haven't fixed it yet." She said quickly.

Fuck he had to look at her like that. "Yes every thing is fine, I'll explain to mom and dad where are they." She asked softly, changing the subject when he said he missed her.
 
Carter talks to Abby in the living room

Carter ignored the stiffness of her hug. It was a distant friendly hug, the kind you give someone you hardly know. Something was bothering Abby and Carter wanted to know. How was it that they had been close for all those years and suddenly they were like strangers? Looking into her eyes, he saw them furtively scanning his face as if trying to quickly think of some response. It was as if she hadn't expected the question.

"I'm sorry to hear about your phone sis. It must have been hard not to have one on campus." Her soft silent nod told a lot. He knew she was lying but why. What was eating at her that was so secretive? Was she ashamed about last Christmas break? Or was it something when she returned to school? Whatever it was, it was affecting her attitude not only to him but her parents as well. "Tell you what sis. After we get you settled in, maybe I can take a look at it."

Carter saw the look of surprise on her face but didn't give her a chance to answer his comment. "Don't worry sis I won't snoop through all your private juicy text messages and e-mails. And if your phone was working you would have known mom and dad extended their stay in Europe for a few weeks. I guess you're stuck with me until you have to go back to school."

Again Carter saw the look of surprise on her face. "Abby I don't think you'll get the chance to explain what is going on with you to mom and dad until they call tomorrow." He had already mentioned their extended stay but evidently she didn't hear him. 'Boy she is really distant,' he thought while his eyes grazed over her body.

He was the one lying now because as soon as he was alone and out of earshot from Abby, he was planning to call them and tell them their daughter was ok and at home for break. He would tell them to call tomorrow at a specific time but he hoped to get to the bottom of this before that phone call.

There was an awkward silence and Cater took the initiative the way he always did. "Let me take your bags up to your room sis." Carter reached down, picking up the two heavy suitcases. Turning to the stairs, he smiled at his sister. "I'll take these up to your room and then we can catch up on things. If that is ok with you." He was trying to make light conversation but so far it was all one-sided.

On the first step he turned to look at his sister. She was a delectable as ever but he didn't say that. Instead he said, "Oh by the way. There is coffee in the kitchen if you want some. It will be good to spend time with you Abby. Dad asked me to watch the house while they were gone so I let a friend of mine use my condo for the month. Looks it's just you and me sis."
 
It wasn’t as if she wanted to act the way she had been acting, it was just the kiss ad made everything that much more awkward for her, and she didn’t really know how to act in the first place anymore. A when he hugged her she tensed up in his embrace, but he didn’t say anything about it and she was grateful for that at least. She sighed inwardly why did everything have to become so complicated and why couldn’t she just forget last Christmas and move on. This was not fair to Carter or to her parents, and she knew this. Now she had to tell another lie and that was the last thing she wanted to do, though the one she was coming up with was lame, considering she could use anyone’s phone. She bit her lip and out spilled another lie.

She only nodded to his response, she knew and he knew they had pay phones on campus or she could have borrowed someone’s phone, but at least for now he didn’t’t call her out on that. He knew her to well, but he was playing along so maybe she told the lie good. She took a deep breath. She was tempted to tell him then and there but she just wasn’t ready for that. She hated lying to him. This was all becoming ridiculous. When he mentioned taking a look at it a panicked shocked look came upon her face.. so she had to make up another lie.

She chewed a bit harder on her lip thesis time when he looked at her and she gave a nervous chuckle before speaking. She vaguely heard what he said about mom and dad, but not really her only factor right now was the fact he wanted to look at her phone to try and fix it.. “You don’t have to its not here, I left it there with one of my tech friends, I’m probably just going to get a burn phone temporarily until I get back.’’ Another lie escaping her lips.

She looked at him shock on her face once more, when she kind of put two and two together about her parents not being there. She heard what he said but she needed to talk to her parents she felt so incredibly guilty at what she had been putting them through. She was so lost in another world at the moment. She needed to snap out of this, but she had never expected Carter to be there either.

She didn’t want him to know what was bothering her, so then and there she decided if he asked she would go with the story she had initially planned on telling their parents. The last thing she wanted was to lie to Carter about having some bullshit broken heart, cause she knew he’d want to be the big brother and be there for her, but she was still so weird over the kiss she didn’t even know if they could get back to the closnesss they once shared.

She kind of stood there in her awkardness her thoughts overtaking her before she was snapped back to reality by the sound of Carters voice. She looked at him and smiled a little when he offered to take her bags to her room. She watched as he reached down grabbing her bags. She nearly fell when he smiled at her, that smile could knock any girl off her feet, she was fine though and waited for him to leave the room. She nodded gently at his words. She didn’t know what to say but if she didn’t start acting normal, this was going o be a long break.

She didn’t notice him looking at her. She just stood there quietly biting her lip. When he mentioned it would just be the two of them she finally grasped that it really was just the two of them, what the hell was she going to do, she knew at the moment that coffee sounded really good.. so off to the kitchen she went as she awaited her brother to come back down.. get your shit together Abigail she told herself.
 
Checking out Abby's luggage

Abby’s luggage was light and Carter hurried up the stairs knowing that she was lying to him about the phone. Entering her room, he was reminded of so many memories of them sitting on her bed talking when he was in college and a little afterwards when he visited. It was during these talks that Carter started thinking erotic thoughts of his sister. Sometimes she was dressed in a sheer negligee and it was hard not to take her into his arms and feel her body against his. But he knew the fantasies were wrong and he always chastised himself for having such erotic thoughts about her. But he couldn’t help it, she was so beautiful.

Throwing the luggage on her queen size bed, he smirked. “I wonder what she’s packed?” he whispered to the empty room. Looking at the door, he knew his sister was expecting him down in the kitchen but he could always claim he had to use the bathroom.

Opening the largest suitcase, he saw her computer and smiled. He put it aside for the moment and then rummaged through the contents, smiling and chuckling at the colorful and fancy underwear and bras. He held a few of them up and stimulating thoughts of her walking around the house caused a small thickening in his trousers. God how he wanted so much to tell her much he loved her but that was wrong and he knew it. But he could not stop the flood of suggestive thoughts of him taking off her sexy underwear and ravaging her.

Throwing the smaller suitcase onto the bed, he quickly rummaged through it, making sure not to disturb the contents and hopefully leaving them the way she had packed them. As he felt along the bottom, he felt something odd in one of the side pockets. A huge smile creased his face when he reached in and pulled out a silver personal massager. That was how they are advertised but he knew the real purpose and use of the silver dildo. “At least you’re not a prude,” he chuckled and when he replaced it, he felt something more familiar. Grabbing the rectangular object he pulled Abby’s phone from an adjacent pocket. “Hmmmm so the tech must have fixed it,” he laughed putting it back into the pocket. It would be his little secret and he would use it when the time was right.

Opening her laptop, he wondered if her password was still the same. Typing what he thought was her password, he smiled seeing the opening page. He quickly moved the cursor to the history icon and when it opened he almost let out a loud laugh. “My god sis you like the same things I do,” he whispered looking at the door hoping his sister would not decide to come upstairs. Looking at the erotic BDSM pictures, he knew he had to somehow get his sister into some of those positions. But how that was the question?

Looking at his watch, he knew Abby would be wondering where he was. It didn’t take that long to take her luggage up to her room and drop it off. Moving as fast as he could, he put everything back as he found it and then closed the luggage, moving it onto the floor so as to not give her any ideas that he was snooping.

Practically running down the stairs, he walked into the kitchen seeing Abby sitting at the table. He noticed his computer was not in the same position as when he left the room and wondered if she was doing some snooping of her own. He wanted so much to tell her what he found in her luggage but decided to bide his time and when the time was right, he would let her know he is on to her secrets.

“Sorry it took so long sis. Mother Nature called and you know when she calls you have to answer.” It was a feeble joke and lie but it was highly plausible. “I’m so glad you’re home for break. It seems like it has been years since you and I have had the chance to talk.” Carter smiled and pulled out a chair. “The weather is supposed to be pretty hot this afternoon. How about after you get a chance to settle in we go for a dip in the pool.?” Before she could respond, Carter picked up his coffee and smiled, “How’s the coffee? Is it as good as you remember?”
 
The last thing Abby wanted to do was to lie to her brother about a stupid phone, but what other choice did she have, tell him the truth... hmm how would that go, hey Carter by the way, I know i'm your little sister, but I love you and not in the way a sister should... I am in love with you and I want to be with you.. and I have been avoiding you because the kiss at Christmas made it that much more intense and real. No she knew she could never tell him any of that.

She needed that coffee not only to wake herself up it had been a long stressful drive home after all, but she needed something anything farmiliar and Carter's coffee was the one thing aside from her parents him and school she loved the most, she could live off of coffee as Carter teased her often about. It made her smile thinking about it, she missed how close they were, it was her fault she knew... but it was also his, why did he have to kiss her.

She took a deep breath and finally left the living room and went to the kitchen she made her cup of coffee and added cream and sugar, before taking a long deep drink... enjoying the feel of the heat against her chest. She was trying not to think of Carter and or the kiss but being home only made it that much more real... the moment never seemed to escape her mind after all, it weighed there, hell she dreamed of it often enough as well.. fuck me she thought to herself as she looked around the kitchen memories flooding all at once, it was one thing to ignore Carter but what she had put her parents through was horrible and she knew it.

She would find a way to make it up to her, and if Carter pushed what was wrong she decided to go with the story she was going to tell her parents. What a fucking liar I am she thought to herself but she also knew she was lying for all of the right reasons, it wasn't as if she could ever tell mom and dad the truth either, they would disown her and she could never stand for that to happen.. they would look at her as if she were sick and part of her knew that she was who the fuck wanted to make it with there own brother after all? She found herself asking herself the same question over and over again on a daily basis, but never found the answer she was looking for.

It seemed like Carter was gone for longer then it should have took, but she didn't really think much of it considering she was wrapped up in her own mind for the time being.. maybe he just had something to take care of. She sighed she was so paranoid as of late, paranoid someone would find out the truth of her lingering feelings for her older brother, she would lose everything her parents, her life, Carter... no she just wasn't ready for any of that yet.

Abby continued sipping on her coffee and was almost tempted to go and find Carter, but there was a reason she was avoiding him after all...she wasn't ready to really be alone with him, much less alone with him in her bedroom. She took a very long deep breath and rested her head on her hands that laid on the table. She wanted to scream out in frustration or cry maybe even throw something.

She didn't hear Carter as he ran down the stairs and towards the kitchen to where she was sitting with her head in her hands, if he seen her like this he would know something was up, so she quickly straightened herself up and sat up straight, and put her hands around her mug instead as she bit her lip, she needed to stop doing that too, because Carter knew her well and he knew she only did that when she was nervous, scared or upset about something.

She looked up and smiled when he spoke... my god he was the sexiest man she had ever laid her eyes on. She giggles at his joke not wanting to make it more awkward then it already was. "It has been a while since we talked and I am really sorry about that.'' And she really and sincerely meant her words. She took a deep breath as he pulled out his chair and sat with her. The last thing she needed was a image of a hot wet Carter in her mind. "Im a little tired maybe we can relax and watch a movie.. we can go swimming tomorrow." She offered sweetly. "Its amazing as always my favorite thing in the world." SHe said softly.
 
Saturday morning coffee with Abby

"I'm glad you like the coffee sis." Carter looked at his sister and swore her breasts had grown during the past year. He felt a stirring in his loins remembering the time he had accidently walked in on her while she showered. He stuttered his apologies but the image of her nakedness was burned into his brain.

"And now that you're home we should be able to find some time to talk and catch up on everything." Everything ???? Would they share their thoughts like in the past? Would either of them finally take the plunge and bring up the kiss ..... the passionate Christmas kiss?"

It felt so good and so strange to be sitting in their parents kitchen sipping coffee with Abby like they used to do in the past. Good from the standpoint that Abby was at least talking somewhat and didn't run away when she saw him in the house. And she couldn't use the excuse that her phone was broken. Carter chuckled at the thought. Strange because there seemed to be this wall between them which was making it a little difficult to talk to each other and awkward since she stopped taking his calls about a year ago.

Carter was becoming more convinced he was wrong to have kissed his sister in such a passionate way under the mistletoe. She must think of him as some kind of pervert for kissing her in that way. If he could take it back and make things right with his sister he would. But the infamous kiss was something that had been brewing for a long time within him. He thought the feelings were mutual based on how they hugged each other, sometimes holding on longer than a sibling should. He had become more bold leading up to the kiss because of the past closeness that included touching her arm, holding her hand, or wrapping his muscular arm around her shoulders in a brotherly protective way.

Carter sipped his coffee thinking about what Abby suggested. Would they watch a movie like they did in the past? Sitting on the sofa next to one another and when either of them got tired they would lay their head in the other's lap, sometimes falling asleep. He remembered the times she put her head in his lap and he softly stroked her shoulder while watching the movie. He often wondered if she felt his manhood against the side of her head but it was something he never had the nerve to ask.

"That sounds good sis. I'll tell you what. Why don't you unpack your bags and get some rest while I go to the store and pick up some groceries. I wasn't expecting you home but now that you are, I need to stock up on some things." Carter looked at Abby and felt an overwhelming desire to jump up and pull her into his arms. God she looked so radiant sitting across from him.

Instead, he stood and stretched, seeing her eyes roaming over his lower body. it was the same look that encouraged the kiss. "I shouldn't be gone too long sis. When you are settled in pick a good movie for us to watch." He stared at her and then added, "I'm so glad you're home sis. I really missed you."

Carter didn't wait for her answer but walked quickly to the garage door. He heard her say something as he opened the door, wanting to get out of the house quickly and get his thoughts together. His emotions for his sister, that he drove deep inside him, were started to resurface. He needed some time to figure out how he was going to approach his sister about what he found in her luggage and on her laptop.
 
Last edited:
She smiled gently at his words, she didn't just like his coffee she loved it, it made her feel right at home, even through all the awkwardness. She didn't really pay to much attention to the way Carter was looking at her, as if her were seeing her again for the first time. She took a deep breath trying to control her eye roaming eyes. He was just so handsome, she thought to herself, it was just so hard not to be attracted to him.

She knew he meant well, but the only thing she could think about them catching up on was that kiss they shared with one another.. and she did not want to talk about that, that was the last thing she wanted to talk about, considering that was the whole reason she had been avoiding him. She sighed. Stupid mistletoe, she thought... all over some stupid fake plant.

She wouldn't lie being back here with her brother just felt right, she had loved him so very much, but everything and she meant everything was different now. She was finally gaining some of her composure back and that was what she needed right now, considering she was trying to let go of the past. She took a long deep breath and for once in a long time felt semi relaxed. She still didn't like the fact that she had been harboring these secrets. She hated lying as much as she hated liars and she was the biggest one of them all.

That one kiss hqad ruined everything even if it wasn't what Carter had intended it just did. She wasn't really angry with him, then again maybe deep down some part of her was, because if it hadn't been for that kiss she never would have felt the way she did in the first place. She shook her head, and realized then that she wasn't alone, and that her expression could and would show that something was on her mind. She knew he cared for her, but she also knew they could never be together in the way she longed for he was her brother for crying out loud. She summed up the kiss then, that it was just her brother trying to be sweet, or just being in the moment.

She watched him as he sipped his coffee and she smiled remembering many mornings when they did this together. The thought of watching a movie with him, made her heart race. She knew it was another way to be close to him, subconsciously anyway. She needed to move on and this was the way for her to do it, by being close to her brother, again by not avoiding him at all... this was the first step.

She smiled gently at him. She looked at him tenderly, it was kind the way he was treating her but at the same time it was so wrong. "That sounds good I need a shower, so i'm going to do that get changed and i'll meet you back down here." She said gently. She stood up then to get ready to go upstairs.

He stood at the same time as her as she watched him carefully. She couldn't help but admire him. "okay sounds good to me." She said softly. "Me too." Was all she said him missing her, cause she had missed him too.

She watched as Carter left and then headed upstairs to take a nice hot shower.
 
Saturday shopping for groceries

Carter drove to the store, thinking only of Abby. Yes it was true he needed to get some extra groceries because of her but his mind could get off the image of her sitting in the kitchen, sipping his coffee. Since she walked into their parents house earlier this morning, he felt his whole world was spinning out of control.

First she seemed reluctant to hug him, then she lied about her cell phone, and then the images he saw on her computer compounded his confusion. Why couldn't they just talk about what was bothering them. He knew it had to be the kiss because before that, she was happy to be with him. But after she went back to school, things changed and unless there was something else bugging her, he was willing to bet it was the kiss. But why was she treating her parents the same way? Was she ashamed they might find out?

Cater knew what he did was not right and he admonished himself over and over every night but it was done and it was apparent she didn't feel the same way about him that he felt for her. Maybe ..... just maybe they could talk about it soon. He didn't know if he could keep up this charade of being friendly when all he wanted to do was make love to her.

As he entered the parking lot a car honked his horn and the man screamed some kind of obscenity shaking Carter out of his thoughts. He shopped for steaks, salad ingredients, wine and other essentials for them. He loved to cook and sometimes they shared duties in the kitchen to the delight of their parents. He wasn't sure how this was going to happen now since it was evident to him they were both hiding something from each other.

On the way home, Carter thought about the images on his laptop and he chuckled. "Might as well be prepared just in case," he said to the empty car. Stopping by his condo, he saw James' car in front. Carter called him to make sure he didn't have some woman in bed with him and when James said he was alone, Carter walked in and went straight to his room. He had a hidden cache of various discipline items and he got a bag and put some of the items in it just in case his guess was right.

James and Carter talked for a few minutes and then Carter excused himself, hurrying to his car for the drive to his parents house. He thought of how he would use the items in the bag on the front seat. He smirked thinking of the bag's contents; handcuffs, nylon rope, blindfold, paddles, riding crop and other assorted play things. Walking in the garage door, his the bag in the pantry for now and then he noticed the kitchen was cleaned up and there was no sign of Abby. Calling out he heard her voice in the family room.

"You look all refreshed," he said but what he really wanted to say was that he wanted to kiss and make love to her. "I'm going to put the groceries away and then we can watch the movie. By the way ..... what exciting movie did you pick for us to watch?"
 
Abbigal walked up to her room, to grab her change of cloths and some of her personal things she would need to get her shower. At first she had decided on a hot shower but after seeing Carter and remembering that kiss maybe what Abby needed was a nice cold shower instead, she laughed out loud at the thought. If she could only think of Carter as her brother and not as anything else, maybe everything would just go back to normal, or at least she could pretend.. yes that was exactly what she had to do and that was pretend everything was normal.

She didn't want to be distant with her brother that was the last thing she wanted and she knew Carter hated a liar as much as she did and thats what she had consistently been doing and that was lying to her brother, and it wasn't right but again what choice did she really have. She sighed as she went into the bathroom and laid her things in the sink, before stripping and setting the shower the way she had wanted it, not to hot not to cold somewhere in the middle like the way she was feeling. She chewed on her lip as she climbed into the shower. Stupid kiss was all she could think about and him, damn Carter. He just had to kiss her, make her all weak in the knees and made her want more... how would he feel when he discovered the truth, cause she knew it always came out. She knew he would be pissed.. she thought about him putting her over his knee.. whoa where the hell had that came from.. she gasped and started to wash her body, but the image was clear in her mind.

Fuck she groaned.. thinking of being bent over the couch, or on his lap as he spanked her, made her skin crawl with goosebumps, and her pussy became wet.. no she should not be having these thoughts, she set the water to cold now. She shook her head and cooled herself down... mentally and physically. This was crazy! She nearly screamed out. She finished her shower and then began to get dressed.

She had to stop thinking of Carter or she was clearly going to go insane one way or the other, she supposed she was already half of the way there anyway. She dressed quickly and then blow dryed her long dark hair out and opted to leave it hang after she brushed it. She decided not to redo her makeup Carter and her parents often told her she didn't need to makeup but she was a girly girl and wore it often enough. She thought about the fact that she was keeping secrets from Carter and she hated herself for it.

She wondered what movie to pick out, she decided a romance was out of the running, maybe something bloody and gory, a horror would be perfect even if she did get scared and jumpy easily at some of the scenes. She took a deep breath and then walked herself down to the living room, barefoot her townails painted a pretty light purple. She decided tonight she would just be normal with her brother.. she had to at least try and get over the kiss. She decided she wouldn't tell him the truth that she would just forget the past and be his little sister again, it was only fair to him. She had to do this.

She took a long deep breath and went in search of a movie as she looked for everything, she was planning on making popcorn as well. She found the movie she decided on and then walked to the kitchen. She took a deep breath and found popcorn in the cabinet and laid it on the kitchen counter, before grabbing a bottle of water, she needed to rest, so she walked back to the living room after she straightend up the living room. She rested on the sofa in the family room until her brother came home. She heard him call out for her and she yelled where she was.

"I am and I feel so much better thank you for going to get groceries, I really appreciate it." She said gently with a smile. Normal just act normal she told herself. "Sounds good." She said and looked at the floor, unable to look him in the eyes.. he was just so handsome. She laughed. "Something gory, the hills have eyes." She said and smiled.


http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/b8/78/d8/b878d8e5a7c5fc04b3115e60ce1481bd.jpg

She was wearing a simple outfit nothing to revealing but revealing enough but she was sure Carter wouldn't think anything of it.
 
Carter and Abby get ready for the movie

Walking into the family room, he looked at his sister sitting on the sofa. She told him what movie she found for them to watch and he nodded, smiling at her painted toenails. "Hey sis I like the color of your painted toenails." He wanted to say she looked awful damn sexy in that simple outfit but he remained silent. God she looked good enough to take into his arms and kiss her again. 'STOP IT CARTER,' he screamed to himself .... she's your sister.

If he didn't know better, she purposely picked out something that would definitely conjure up erotic thoughts. Carter mumbled something about putting the groceries away and walked back into the kitchen. Seeing the popcorn on the counter ready to be popped he thought about the last the last horror flick they watched, Night of the Living Dead, and she practically burrowed her body against his as the story unfolded.

As he put the groceries away, his mind was totally on Abby and the sexy outfit she chose to wear. To him it was a sheer little number that she wore a lot of times in the past when they sat on her bed and were on friendly talking terms. Even back then, he found himself getting excited, thinking about pushing her down on the bed and fucking her when she wore a similar outfit.

With them not on good speaking terms, he was surprised she would pick that one outfit to wear, especially when they would be alone in room watching a horror flick. Maybe he was wrong about the kiss. Maybe there was something else bothering her. If it wasn't the kiss then what was it? They would have discussed any issues with the relationship they had carved out over the years. But now it was as if there was an invisible barrier between them.

After finishing with the groceries, Carter picked up the bag from his condo and walked into the family room. Abby was lying on the sofa, her arm covering her eyes and they were seemingly closed as if she were asleep. He took a moment to gaze down at her, seeing the thin top had ridden up exposing her belly. What he wouldn't give to kiss her naked skin. The skimpy bottom did nothing but convey images of his tongue lapping at her pussy and his cock spreading her puffy lips open to penetrate her. And the way her breasts moved up and down with each soft breath caused his cock to thicken in his jeans. He had to get upstairs quickly or he was going to lose all control.

After devouring her body with his lecherous stare, he reached out and touched her arm. "Hey Abby. Sorry to disturb you but I'm going up to shower and then we can watch the movie. I put the steaks out on the counter for dinner tonight. Why don't you make the popcorn and we can watch the movie before dinner when I get back downstairs."
 
She smiled when he walked into the family room, time to start acting normal again she thought to herself... she at least had to give it a go. She hoped the moive she picked out was okay, it wasn't as if they hadn't seen it before, if she'd had thought she would have went to red box or something. She looked at him, he seemed lost in his own thoughts, and she wondered what he could be thinking, or did she really want to know what Carter could be thinking, male brain and everything she thought with a laugh. She sighed, she just wanted to enjoy this night with her brother and not think of the kiss or any other erotic thoughts that came to mind at the thought of him. she calmed quickly down and watched him.

She didn't think much about what she had decided to wear considering Carter was her brother and he had seen her in worse like some of the bikinis she used to wear. She heard what he said but she was now lost in her own thoughts for the time being, thinking of his muscled chiseled body in his swimming trunks, coming from the water all wet.. god he was delicious what in the world was wrong with her.. he was her brother for fucks sake. She took a long deep breath and bit her lip, conjuring the rampant thoughts to go away.

She was so tired, for some reason, exhasted actually more so mentally than physically, her mind actually hurt from all the thinking she had been doing, so she decided to lay down on the couch for a moment, she hadn't planned to close her eyes. She laid on her back and got comfortable. She didn't think of Carter coming back all she could think of is she needed five mintes just five whole minutes and she'd be refreshed just like when he had to study for a big exam, and had pulled a all nighter... all she ever needed was five minutes.

She closed her eyes, but the little mantra she had told herself didn't come easy instead all she could think about was her brother, and for some reason him half naked after swimming all wet and sexy.. no must not think like that. She needed to sleep, for five minutes, was that so much to ask for, no she didn't think so. She wanted to scream.. enough was enough but couldn't. She sighed and settled into the couch a little more forcing her brain to close off for a few moments. She finally found herself falling asleep for a few. Thank god.

She didn't hear her brother come back into the room, because she had completely dozed off momentarily. She didn't know he was standing there staring at her. She didn't know what she must look like laying there the way she was. She didn't know he wanted her just as badly as she wanted him. She didn't know that right now her big brother was hard just becase of her. She didn't know anything at the moment, just blissful sleep.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when he touched her arm waking her from her little slumer she was in waking her to face reality once more. 'Sorry I dozed off." She said as she sat up and fixed her shirt feeling naked all of a sudden, maybe she should have packed better pajamas she thought, but then again she didn't know Carter would be home and at bedtime when her parents were home she stayed in her room or pulled a robe on. "I'll go do that right now." She said about making the popcorn, god he was so hot, she thought.
 
Cater takes a shower and they start the movie

"Great I'll be right down," Carter murmured seeing Abby try to straighten up her thin top. Her top didn't hide much and the sight of her nipples poking out caused a slight shiver in his body.

Putting the toys and items from his apartment in his room, Carter readied the water in the shower. Once it got to the right temperature, he stepped in, letting the hot water cascade over his body. He needed to think of something different than wanting to touch and kiss his sister. But the thoughts of her only turned more erotic as he stood under the water spray.

As he soaped his body with the scented body soap, visions of Abby downstairs making popcorn filled his brain. She was lying about the phone and god only knows what else. The more he thought about her comments and having found the phone in her luggage, he was pretty sure she knew he knew but she was trying to put on a good front. But wasn't he too lying? Why not just face the music and talk about it? What would be the consequences?

But the thoughts soon turned more sensual and Carter was absent-mindedly stroking his soapy cock. He thought of the kiss and how he could not restrain his thirst for Abby. Now after months of not talking to her, he found he wanted her more than before. It was wrong to think of his sister like this but he couldn't help it. A vision of her sharing the shower with him, kneeling before him as the water crashed down on them, taking his cock in her hand and then her mouth caused him to moan. Opening his eyes, he was surprised that he verbally moaned loudly and looked around the bathroom. She wasn't in the room and when he looked down, his cock was thick and hard. 'You have to stop these thoughts. Go downstairs and act as if nothing has ever changed," he admonished himself.

Drying off quickly, he found a pair of gym shorts and white t-shirt. 'Might as make myself comfortable,' he thought walking down the stairs. He found Abby in the family room, the movie paused, and the popcorn steaming hot. For a moment it seemed like old times with his sister but there was something missing. Instead of being care-free there was a cloud that seemed to hang over them.

Her eyes roaming up and down his body was not lost on Carter. Sitting down on the sofa with the popcorn bowl between them, he smiled at her. "Well let's see if the hills really have eyes." Picking up the remote, he wondered how long it would take for Abby to get jittery when the scary parts of the movie came on. And more importantly, he wondered how he would react to her.
 
Abby knew she must look a mess, and the last thing she wanted was Carter to catch on that everything wasn't alright in her world, he knew her so well. She didn't want to give of any more that the kiss was bothering her than she already had by ignoring his text and his calls, that was the last thing she wanted.

As soon as Carter left the room, Abby felt more relaxed god would it always be this way when she was alone with him now, so much tension, and confusion.. but Carter didn't even know what the hell was going on and for that she felt bad. She took a deep breath and walked to the kitchen so she could start the popcorn.. but first she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. She needed to keep her mind off of him and get herself together because shortly they would be alone and even closer to one another, and she had to act like his sister and not some stranger. Everytime she looked at him now she wanted him to kiss her, to touch her.. but that was wrong she was wrong.

She groaned and started the popcorn... She watched the microwave as thoughts of Carter alone in the shower flooded her brain... for fucks sake man. She had to stop thinking of him in these ways or she was going to make herself completely insane. She sighed inwardly as she continued watching the kernels pop away. She bit her lip almost drawing blood who thought of there brothers naked, kissing them, hell even fantasizing over them.. noone but her..sick little Abby. She shook her head... she really was sick wasn't she. Why did he kiss her now she wanted him more.. and he could never find out.

Each time she thought of Carter the thoughts grew more needy, more deperate of how much she ached and yearned for her brother.. so fucking wrong she thought. She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration.. part of her was angry with Carter, for kissing her.. cause he only added fuel to her fire. She knew it wasn't his fault he had done it because of a tale old tradition. She ran her hands over her face and nearly screamed... if she could just get him out of her mind she would be just fine... but that was impossible.. especially now. You have to get your act together she thought to herself. Her nipples had grown hard thinking of him in the shower, at least she could blame that on being cold. Get it together kid... he's your brother. Spend time with him as if nothing ever happened.. kiss what kiss.

She took a deep breath and finally put the popcorn in a big bowl for them to share then walked into the living room. She then put the movie in and set everything up before grabbing the remote and getting settled on the sofa. She looked up and smiled as he walked into the room.. looking sexy and refreshed. How was she ever going to pretend that the kiss never ever happened. For a moment however they were just a brother and sister going to enjoy a movie together. She wanted to pretend at least for the night that was exactly what they were, she had missed him...

She could not avoid looking him up and down, but who wouldn't admire Carter for that she thought to herself, he was the epitome of a man. She returned his smile as he sat down with her, she could feel her heart start to race in her chest. She could not stiffle her giggle at his comment. She looked at him gently... admiring him, she had to look away or he would sense she was staring at him. "Let's get the show on the road." She finally said just wanting to say anything to break what she felt was a awkward moment.
 
The Movie Begins

Her lingering gaze was not lost on Carter and then she quickly looked away at the television. It seemed like old times. The two of them about to watch a mindless horror flick and scaring each other. It was all in fun and Carter remembered some of the more fun times when they started tickling each other while their mom and dad were in the other room. But their parents were not home and would not be home for a few weeks. And then there was the issue of Abby not taking his texts and phone calls.

He wanted more from his sister and he wanted to give her more. As the movie began he thought of wanting to pull her to him and then kiss her. He shook his head, trying to quiet the erotic thoughts in his head as he grabbed a handful of popcorn.

It felt so good to be this close to her but in the pit of his stomach, he wanted her badly. The characters on the screen were at the gas station asking for directions and they both knew the old man was going to send them to the abandoned nuclear site. He glanced at Abby, seeing her breasts protruding from the thin top and her exposed thighs. The tiny shorts she had on only covered her sex and Carter felt a slight tingle in his groin. Here they were watching a horror movie and all he could think about was mentally undressing his sister.

Turning his head back to the large screen, he again admonished himself for having such suggestive thoughts. She was his sister and he wasn't supposed to have sensual feelings about her. He was supposed to suppress those feelings deep inside him and never let them out. But how could something so great be so bad. He blamed himself for whatever happened between them.

When the car's tires were slashed by a hidden strip of spikes he felt a small jittery jump from Abby. The movie was about to unveil the main premise where mutant bands of people, disfigured by nuclear radiation, would make themselves known to the people. This was a slasher movie and some of the people in the car would be killed and when two of the men decided to go for help, Carter whispered, "You're crazy for leaving everyone behind. You should stay together." He knew he had no control over the movie, only watch the characters fight to stay alive. Turning to his sister. "I have a feeling the gory parts are about to happen. You ok sis?"

The movie was about to expose the travelers to the mutants, who Carter knew would want to kill each of them. And when this happened would she scare herself as she did in the past and want to cuddle with him? Carter was not sure if she did, that he would be able to contain his lust for her. Whether it was bad or good, he was beginning to feel his desire rising for his beautiful sister sitting so close to him.
 
She couldn't help but stare at him, he looked delicious, she quickly however looked away the last thing she needed was to find a way of why she had been staring at him. Good he either didn't see it, or he was just being nice enough not to embaress her. She was excited to watch the movie with Carter, being home with him now made her realize just how much she had actually missed her big brother, she needed to stop avoiding him once and for all.. but it always went back to the kiss. She chewed on her lip as her thoughts overtook her once more. Snap out of it. This was stupid she thought it was one harmless kiss that made her ache with desire all over, how could one just forget that.

She needed more from Carter, and she knew that was so wrong and she knew it could never ever happen! Stop this ridiculous thinking she thought to herself. She couldn't help it the closer he got the more all she could do was think of him.

She was grateful for this time with her brother but at the same time, it was so damn hard to be near him, cause she wanted him so damn much. Her heart was racing and she felt tears at her eyes in frustration, luckily her brother was drawn to the scene unfolding between them and didn't really notice, her inner turmoil thank god she thought. She bit her lip and finally calmed herself down, she could handle this she had to handle this... they could never be anything more then a brother and sister, the way the world had created them. She took a deep breath and looked over at him as he watched the movie.. why was he so hot. She should be focused on the movie but she just couldn't.

She quickly turned away and then decided to focus on the movie instead of on her brother... fuck she thought. He was her brother she just had to wake up and face the facts.. nothing more nothing less... but damn she wanted him and it was so unfair.. that she could never have him. She sighed inwardly, and took a drink of the water she had in front of her. She shook her her and placed the water back on the table as she settled in a bit more comfortably into the sofa, and settled finally on calming down enough to watch the movie.

She couldn't help but to jump that part got her every single time even though she should have expected it by now. She knew what was to come in the movie as it was after all one of her favorites and yet she was a chicken every single time that she watched it, alone or with someone.. she laughed at herself. She laughed at Carter as well and what he had whispered for they both felt like that every time... "Dumb asses." She said in reply and giggled a bit, she felt almost for a moment normal with Carter. She smiled over at him tenderly as she had done so much in the past but this time it was different there was more meaning behind that simple smile. "Im okay for now." She said softly.. almost breathlessly what the fuck was wrong with her.

She knew the gory and scary parts were coming and all she really wanted to do was cuddle into Carter, but it was wrong now considering how she felt. She took a deep breath he was her brother.. there was nothing wrong with wanting to be close with him, though there really was now. She chewed on her lip and was having a battle with herself and her thoughts. Oh fuck it she thought as she moved the bowl to the table and scooted closer to Carter.. it was now or never to see if she could really be close with him again or not.. or if the kiss had forever messed that up.
 
Carter kisses Abby

Carter was watching the movie and when he heard Abby take a deep breath he glanced sideways a little to see her head turn toward him and then turn quickly away. His eyes were on the movie but his mind was on Abby. Why is so hard to just turn toward her and take her into his arms like he wanted too? The reason was she was his sister and though he wanted her, he knew it was wrong.

He tried to focus on he movie but the thought of wanting his sister was growing stronger with each passing moment. What would she think if he suddenly grabbed her and kissed her passionately? Would she bolt from the room and never talk to him again? Would she be receptive to his advances? God so many questions and no answers. Was he destined to live his life wanting his sister and not being able to profess his desire for her?

He heard her take another deep breath, move the popcorn bowl to the coffee table in front of them. And when she moved close to him, he felt a surge of desire course through his body. He tried to be cool and smirked, "That's the sister I remember .... wanting big brother to protect her from the big bag mutants."

Putting his arm around her shoulders, he felt her move closer and then she put her head on his shoulder just like she used to do. It would be so easy to turn his head and kiss her while his free hand reached out to fondle her breasts. The urge was growing stronger and he was putting up a valiant fight. But he knew it was a fight that he was losing.

The mutants were attacking the trailer and he would have preferred to watch a porno movie where the attacks were sensual and erotic. He thought of how easy it would be to grab Abby and pull her over his knee and give her a good spanking. As the screams on the screen grew louder, he felt his cock begin to thicken from all the erotic scenes playing in his head.

He closed his eyes trying to do away with the erotic visions flying around in his head. He knew it was time to put up or forever wonder if Abby would accept him or rebuke him. The latter would put a huge chasm in their relationship. Was he willing to take the risk? After years of wanting, he knew it was now or never. And he knew something was bugging Abby that she wasn't talking about. And the only thing he could think of was the KISS.

Turning slightly toward her, he looked into her eyes and saw them searching his face. "Abby I don't know if this is right or wrong but I love and want you." It was if his lips were drawn to hers and he kissed her hard and passionately, his tongue slipping out to swipe at her lips, as if asking for an invitation. The kiss was sure to surprise her and when he released her lips, he looked into her eyes. It was now the time when he would find out if she slapped him or accepted him. His breathing was a bit hard as he waited nervously for his sister's reaction.
 
Last edited:
This hiding the truth from Carter was going to kill her, she wanted him so badly she had never wanted anything as much as she had wanted him but it was wrong on so many levels, one her parents, two society and three morals.. they both had them, well maybe she didn't. She started to focus more on the movie then on Carter because if she did she was going to drive herself completely insane and she didn't need Carter to see her unravel before him. She needed to find some way to tell him the truth or this was all going to make her crazier then she already was feeling. She wondered deep down if something were wrong with her wanting her brother the way she did.. well yes she was in one word sick or so that's what people would say.

She finally just put him out of her mind and on the movie, but how was that even possible, when he was this close to her. She took another long deep breath, she could always blame her breathing on the movie if he said anything to her about all the deep breaths she had been taking. She wanted to turn and say by the way Carter, its hard for me to be around you because I am in love with you, but that would never work. She shook her head. This whole situation was her own fault it was not as if Carter had asked her to fall in love with him after all. She needed alcohol more then she needed the water she reached for again and took a long swig of.

She finally did it, she mustered up the courage to get close to her brother once more, none of this was very fair to him... her feelings were hers and he had no control over them in the first place. She scooched closer to him, and felt goosebumps rise all over her skin as she touched him now with her body, he felt so good, so close yet so good, it should not feel this good with your own brother she told herself. She giggled at his comment and shrugged. "What can I say the parts coming up freak me out." She said covering it up as well as she could.

When she felt his arms move around her shoulders she curled into him, and then gently placed her head on his shoulder, but it only reminded her of what could never be.. a kiss that should never have happened.. and a desire she shouldn't even be feeling. Right now would be the right time to tell him what she felt, but she just couldn't or just was not ready. She was fighting a losing battle. She sighed.

This was the part of the movie she hated most, as she crawled almost into her brothers lap, as she placed her hand on his knee and squeezed. She tried not to feel the feelings she was feeling at being so close to him, but her mind was telling her it was wrong and yet her body was feeling oh so right... no stop this she told herself. She knew he'd be upset when he found out she lied to him about her phone, and she wondered if he even cared about her ignoring him considering luckily he hadn't brought it up to her.

She tried not to overthink everything so much but she just could not help her invading thoughts. It wasn't as if she wanted to have these thoughts it was more so that they wouldn't escape her brain as she tried to focus on anything but Carter and being so close to him.. even the movie wasn't helping.. everything and she meant everything made her think of him. She had to get over all of this or forever lose her mind. She was a sitting duck waiting on Carter to catch on. Or at least thats how she felt anyway. There was so much on her mind, that soon she just would not be able to hide it anymore. She wished she could take the kiss back but she couldn't what was done was done.

She took a deep breath when Carter turned and looked at her straight in the eyes as she searched his own as he began to speak. She wasn't sure if she had heard him right or not... his words shocked the hell out of her because what he said she had wanted to say for so long now. She gasped when he kissed her lips again and this time there was no mistletoe above there heads, as she took a deep breath, but leaned in and kissed his lips back. She was like a fish out of water when he pulled away from the kiss and loohed into his eyes. She didn't even know what to say or do at the moment. His breathing was ragged as was her own.

"Why... why did you do that?" Was all she managed to squeak out. But god she wanted more.. but it was wrong... but before she knew it she was touching his face... and leaning in to kiss him this time.. she pulled away after a moment... ''This is wrong.'' She gasped out.
 
Carter confesses his love for Abby

He waited for the slap that never came. Instead she asked in a soft stuttering voice why he kissed her. There was no quick comeback like he rehearsed a hundred times if she rejected the kiss. Instead, he felt her fingers on his cheek and then she leaned forward, kissing him softly while she muttered that this was wrong.

Carter knew it was wrong but he couldn't control himself. Years of being close to her, wanting her, all came crashing down. His eyes searched hers and he was sure she felt the same way. But if they truly loved and wanted each other, would it work. He felt his brain hurting from all the thoughts scrambling through it. It was wrong ..... no it's right ..... no it's wrong ...... no it's right ..... what would their parents say? .... what would their friends say? ..... But then Carter got a hold of his thoughts.

Was her kiss just know the tender sisterly kiss after she asked him why? Was the sisterly kiss a way of comforting him while she rejected him, telling him this was wrong? Instead of a slap of indignation, was she rebuffing him with her soft kiss and words that kept ringing in his ears ..... This is wrong.

Carter felt a moment of apprehension and fear that he overstepped the boundary between a brother and sister. Why couldn't things be simple? Why was this so hard? He pulled back a little and gave his sister a weak smile and attempted to tell her why.

"I ah ... I ahhh have these feelings bottled up inside me and .... and I'm sorry sis, I shouldn't have kissed you." He listened to the screams of horror on the television and he knew exactly how they felt. He wanted to scream right now .... scream at the top of his lungs that he loved her.

Was he wrong about why Abby didn't talk to him after the Christmas kiss? Did he overthink the situation and have erotic carnal thoughts about Abby. Wanting to kiss her ..... hold her ... spank her .... show her his world of eroticism. He gathered up all the courage he could muster. "Was I wrong to kiss you Abby? If so I'll leave."

He didn't want to leave but if she didn't give him a clear answer then that was the honorable thing to do. He looked into her eyes again, waiting to find out finally if he was out of line.
 
Last edited:
She didn't know what to do so she was willing to do the only thing that came to her mind. But she did ask why he had kissed her, it was so wrong... on so many levels. She waited for a answer that didn't come and it partly angered her, more so really just confused her.. she didn't want to be angry with him, cause no matter how much she denied it she wanted the kiss as much as he did.. maybe even more. She didn't care she wanted to kiss him again, no correction she needed to kiss him again, it felt so wrong yet so right at the same time.

She didn't want this kiss to feel any type of right, because in her heart and in her mind she knew how very wrong this was. She took a deep breath her heart raced against her chest as being so very close to him, after having his lips pressed against her own. She couldn't deny what she felt for him any longer, it clearly showed in her eyes...and in the way she had kissed him on her own. She loved him more than she could ever explain to him, but she knew how wrong those feelings were, and she just didn't know if she could act on them... but she knew she owed him the truth. She was getting a headache.. all she did was overthink lately maybe just maybe she needed to act for once. She sighed to herself, feeling shaky and confused.

She wished her kiss had conveyed how she had felt about him, but clearly it had not, cause he himself looked so uncertain and she felt so bad at the moment, the last thing she wanted to do was hurt Carter. She didn't want either of them to get hurt in reality but the truth of the matter was, they both were considering they couldn't be together, they were brother and sister for fucks sake! She didn't want to tell him this was wrong all she really wanted was him to take her in his arms and continue kissing her deeper, and passionantly.

She could tell by the look on his face he was agonizing over this kiss as much as she had been, and the look of apprehension on his own face hurt her heart.. that was the last thing she wanted. Just tell him the truth the voice in her head told her, but how would he react when she told him she had been lying to him all along. This whole situation was becoming more and more confusing to her. His smile, though it was for show she was sure, felt different then his usual boistrious smile... it had been a sad attempt at one and she knew where this was going, or felt as if something were to happen when he spoke up.

She felt a sense of sadness when he admitted he shouldn't have kissed her, no he shouldn't have but truthfully she had deep down wanted him to. She looked at him softly and took a long deep breath she too had to tell him the truth of her feelings and of her lies, and about last Christmas as well. She knew he was holding back for her sake.

She had to talk to him, she had to tell him the truth, she sighed at his comment about not kissing her, part of her should be elated by that but part of her was hurt and sad all at the same time. She wanted nothing more than to tell him everything was alright, that she just wanted to kiss him and love him for all of the rest of there lives. "I.. I don't want you to leave." She said softly, but looked away.

"Carter, theres a few things.. i have to tell you.. and I don't know how without making you angry.. but I have to it's only right." She said grabbing the remote and turning the movie and then the television off. "Carter, when I told you about my phone I lied, I was really only avoiding you and mom and dad because I am ashamed, I was ashamed of the kiss at Christmas, you see.. I should have just told you the truth then instead of running away.. but I wasn't ready.. but I love you... I've loved you since I was 16." She said taking a deep breath before starting again.

"And I don't mean like a sister... but it's wrong.. and that kiss at Christmas only brought out my feelings more.. so I ran, and didn't look back but thats not fair to you... but I can't we can't...." She said letting her voice trail off.
 
Carter relieved Abby wants him to stay

Carter felt nervous waiting for Abby to answer his question. The way her eyes danced around nervously, he could tell she was trying to find the right words. What would she say? Would she tell him he was a horrible person and never wanted to see him again?

A flood of relief filled his body when Abby said she didn't want him to leave. He saw her head turn slightly and then her eyes turned away as she began to speak again. He listened to her words about having a few things to tell him and he thought he too had things to say but he kept silent.

Abby told him about the phone and being ashamed about the Christmas kiss. She apologized for running away from him and her parents. There was a slight hesitation and then she confessed that she had loved him since she was 16. He was about to say something but she added that she didn't mean like a sister and this was wrong. Her words tumbled a little when she said she couldn't and they could not go on together. And then there was a deep silence between them.

Carter pulled her head so she was looking directly at him. One hand smoothed her hair back and then he smiled. "Abby I have been having the same doubts and fears you've been having. I have loved you for a long time but it wasn't until the Christmas kiss that I had the courage to act on my feelings." He kissed her lips lightly and then pulled back again.

"When you left for school, I wanted to run after you but I didn't and then there were numerous times I wanted to talk to you or visit and tell you all the feelings I have for you. When you didn't return my calls or mom's and dad's, I just assumed you didn't want to ever talk to me again." He gave her another light peck on the cheek.

"Abby I've wrestled with the right and wrong of this love. Is it wrong? Maybe. "Is it socially unacceptable? Probably. "Would mom and dad be mad if they find out? They would be pretty pissed off." He pulled back a little and looked at her and then at her skimpy top.

He leaned close to lips and stared into her seductive eyes. "The only thing I know is that I want to kiss you and hold you against me and then make love to you." Carter didn't give her a chance to respond. Pressing his lips against hers, he felt her lips responding as the kiss grew deeper and stronger. His tongue flicked out to explore her mouth while his free hand moved along her body until it rested on a breast. 'If this was so wrong why did it feel so right,' he thought as his hand cupped her breast and then squeezed.
 
Last edited:
She had to give him an answer.. she had to tell him the truth, she had so much she had to do it was all making her head spin out of control. She finally spilled her guts to her brother completely and it was one of the hardest yet easiest things she had ever done. She loved her brother so much and she didn't want anything to ruin there relationship and she knew that this could. She could feel the tension between the two of them as they both spilled there guts.

She admitted she didn't want him to leave, in fact she needed him to stay.. she thought to herself. She couldn't look at him when she spoke, she was feeling so many different feelings at the moment as she took a deep breath and basically bared her soul to him. She was glad he stayed quiet or she wasn't sure she'd be able to say everything to him that she had to say.

She didn't want to admit that she had been ashamed of the kiss considering he might take it that she was ashamed of him.. that was the last thing she wanted him to think. She admitted she was a coward for running away, she had known she should have told him the truth at the time but she just wasn't ready for that. She had to admit that she had been in love with him for a long time, admitting that probably had been one of the harder things to admit. She didn't want to say that this was wrong but truthfully they both knew it was. She didn't want to say they couldn't be together because she wanted him so very badly, physically and mentally she needed and wanted him.. this whole thing was so unfair. The silence was deafening she thought to herself.

She gasped a little when he pulled her head and made her look into his own eyes as her heart once more pounded against her chest, beating so loudly she was sure Carter would be able to hear it. She melted into his touch, and when he smiled all of her walls came down. She listened intently as he started to talk. She was surprised that he admitted that he had his own fears. Her heart melted all over again when he admitted he had loved her, and that he had been holding back on his actions... until christmas. When he kissed her lips lightly she sighed into his lips as he pulled away and then spoke again.

She heard his words loud and clear nad knew he meant every word he spoke, because Carter had always been honest with her, and she was finally being just as honest with him, hearing him tell her he loved her only ebbed her desire for him more. "Oh Carter. I am so sorry I avoided you.. I never want you to think I don't want to talk to you.. I was just so scared... this is just so bad." She mumbled and looked away again. She smiled and blushed when he kissed her on her cheek.

She continued to listen to him, as he spoke to her gently. Yes it's wrong she thought to herself.. so wrong that she wanted more, at least one night she wanted, no she needed more. Yes it was socially unacceptable... noone would think a brother and sister should be together, maybe just maybe she didn't care what other people would think. She gulped at the mention of there parents... she didn't want them to be pissed off she wanted them to be the family that they always were, but there was no going back now she thought to herself. She looked at him as he looked at her as she waited for what was to come next.

He was so close now, and again her hands became clammy, her heart raced, her head spun in circles, and her nipples were hard, and her pussy damp. His words not only surprised her but she then realized that she wanted nothing but the same things from him and with him. He didn't give her a chance to respond, and surprised her when he took her lips against his own. She didn't care.. for tonight she didn't care.. she leaned into the kiss, as it grew and became deeper and more passionant, he tasted so good she thought to herself. When his tongue found her own she sighed as her tongue gently played against his own. She gasped a bit when she felt his hand against her breast. She moaned against his mouth when he sqeezed her breast.
 
Carter reveal his muscular chest to Abby

Carter felt her body respond to his kiss and hoped they were not going to stop until they satisfied the hunger that had been building for a long time. His desire was growing with each passing moment their lips stayed glued together. When they broke the kiss, he looked into her eyes and then as if some imaginary force was pushing his head, he kissed her again.

He loved the way her tit fit in his hand and he hand massaged it slowly like a baker working their dough. He smiled, feeling one ripe nipple pushing against the thin material. Oh how he had dreamed about this moment when he would be able to freely kiss and fondle his sister. So many nights he lay awake in his bed, remembering the fleeting glimpses he had of her naked body. Now he was not only going to gaze upon her nakedness, he was going to make love to her.

Pulling his lips away, he chuckled seeing her heavier breathing and hearing his own. "You are so beautiful Abby. I want to see all of you." he whispered as repositioned himself, straddling her knees. He looked at her eyes staring at him as he grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt. He hesitated a moment before pulling it upwards, wondering if she would stop him.

Carter thought of all the times she had seen his naked chest and some times when they joked, she put her hand on him, pushing him away. Would she push him away this time? When he pulled his t-shirt over his head, he saw her eyes widen. They were not horsing around this time.

It was going to be a day of firsts for them and one of the first hurdles was to see each other without clothes. He knew doubts about what they were going to do would sneak into their thoughts but he knew with each passing minute, those doubts would be cast aside.

Carter felt his cock growing thicker and longer and it was pressing against Abby's thigh. He saw her eyes glance downward and when he looked he saw the tip of his cock peeking out from his gym shorts. When she looked back up at him, he smiled and chuckled. "Go ahead Abby, touch me wherever you want and then it will be my turn."

He let out a soft moan when her fingers reached out to run along his muscled chest. He stared at her hard nipples, wanting to uncover them but he wanted her to touch him first. Would she stop at his naked chest or would she go further.
 
Last edited:
Not only did her mind want her brother, but her body wanted him just as much, his kiss was so good it made her dizzy with want and need and he tasted so damn good she just couldn’t get enough of him. She needed him and no matter how wrong this was she was going to have him,she could think of the regrets later... all she wanted now was Carter, wrong or right she just wanted Carter. When they broke the kiss for a moment she could see in his eyes that he wanted her just as much as she had wanted him.. maybe for a moment she thought a little more. When he kissed her again she moaned into his kiss.

She moaned deeply as he started to massage her breast, it felt so good in his hand and she wanted no she needed more, she ached and yearned for more... but she was also apprehensive as well. Her nipples were so hard and swollen for him, they ached to be touched, licked, and sucked.. she was surprised at her own thoughts, but she didn’t care this was what she wanted what she needed. His smile made her so hot, he was so damn sexy when he smiled. She had longed for this moment so long, she couldn’t believe it was finally happening. She was nervous and excited all at the same time.

She looked at him gently as he pulled away and looked at her, she took a deep breath and tried to gain what composure she had at the moment. She blushed when he told her she was beautiful. When he mentioned he wanted to see all of her she knew she wanted to see all of him just as much.. if not more.. His whisper and his tone was so damn sexy, as she backed up some so he could gain better access to her. She watched as he grabbed the hem of his tee shirt... oh god yes please take it off she thought. She didn’t dare stop him she wanted him wanted to see more of him.. wanted to see those washboard abs... ho many nights had she dreamed of him in the poll half naked and wet...

Her breathing picked up once more, as she wondered why Carter had hesitated, and then she wondered if he was giving her a chance to back out, no she wasn’t backing out she wanted him... and even if she would regret things in the morning for now she was not thinking about that at all. She not once pushed him away... she only waited. She moaned as he took his shirt off finally revealing those abs so had so yearned to see. This was real, this was happening, and she wanted more of him.

She took a deep breath and gazed upon his looks, he really was the sexiest man she lad ever laid her eyes on. At the moment she was only thinking of Carter, the last thing she was thinking of was how right or wrong this was, all she knew was that she needed Carter, no she wanted Carter and she was going to have him tonight... finally.

She could feel his cock press against her thigh as she moaned against him, she needed to touch him, wanted to feel his hard abs. She looked down and blushed as she could see his cock peeking through his gym shorts, god he was big she thought, then thought about how she had only ever been with that one guy who wasn’t nearly as big as Carter.. and she grew nervous she wanted nothing more than to turn him on and please him. His chuckle only made her more nervous and more shy.. but she wanted to reach out and touch him everywhere. She bit her lip at his words and looked at him innocently.

She had longed to touch his chiseled chest so many times so tentatively her hands ran gently along his chest and down to his abs... she then moaned as her hands moved slowly down to his cock.. she needed to feel his hardness, to feel how hard he was for her, and she did just that, through his gym shorts she grabbed his hard cock and started to stroke.. waiting for his next move.
 
Back
Top