I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 28. My amazing bf is 9 years older than me. In my fantasies, though, the guys are 20-40 years older than me. I've never been with an older man, but it has been my most consistent fantasy over the years.

54 And VOLUNTEERING For DUTY!!!

Well....if you want OLDER than you....I Volunteer!:rose:

So here's the thing guys...I don't mean to be the least bit coy, but I am in a very committed relationship and have not yet spoken to my guy about how much he is comfortable with in terms of my conversations on Literotica. I cannot tell you how badly I want to lay out every last one of my older guy desires and see if anyone would be at all interested in fulfilling some of my role play fantasies. Very worked up here. *sigh*

But my bf is very important to me, and I would rather be safe than sorry, and not make assumptions on how much I can get by with here. And I don't feel as comfortable receiving PMs as I do posting on a public forum. Hope you all can understand...

So here's the thing guys...I don't mean to be the least bit coy, but I am in a very committed relationship and have not yet spoken to my guy about how much he is comfortable with in terms of my conversations on Literotica. I cannot tell you how badly I want to lay out every last one of my older guy desires and see if anyone would be at all interested in fulfilling some of my role play fantasies. Very worked up here. *sigh*

But my bf is very important to me, and I would rather be safe than sorry, and not make assumptions on how much I can get by with here. And I don't feel as comfortable receiving PMs as I do posting on a public forum. Hope you all can understand...

Sure, okay ... ahm ... is 44 old enough for you? :cool: :D

love older men...... how can you not? distinguished, wise, powerful, mmmmm oh there goes the whole "man in a suit" fetish again. may i get you another drink?

45 yo attorney from northern New England...very open minded, always looking for like minded chat mates...feel free to say hello :)

Last edited:
love older men...... how can you not? distinguished, wise, powerful, mmmmm oh there goes the whole "man in a suit" fetish again. may i get you another drink?

If only age was giving me all those fine qualities - I do have a suit though!

I'm 28. My amazing bf is 9 years older than me. In my fantasies, though, the guys are 20-40 years older than me. I've never been with an older man, but it has been my most consistent fantasy over the years.

I'm 57 and I love younger woman........

Maybe I am the one 46 check out my thread Over The Hill. See what you think.

The only decent relationships I've had were with older men but usually they were only around 5-8 years older than me.

I love men in their late 30s-50s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back