The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a completely unrelated note, I walked out into the factory area before, having just torn a strip off a really ignorant supplier.

This guy had an appointment with me last Wednesday to finalise a contract for a new machine, didn't turn up, didn't contact to apologise or explain or re-arrange, and then just walked in this morning expecting to be seen straight away.

When I walked outside, my staff were in a huddle laughing. When I asked why, they told me that apparently when I'm wearing trousers, I'm alright, but as soon as I put a dress on, like today, I turn very stern, and they were relieved that someone else had borne the brunt of it.

I think they're just mean...:D

Last edited:
And I'm back.

Looks like i might be going to Sweden again next week. Fun.

Swedish massage, meatballs and Ikea! Damn you are going to have fun!

On a completely unrelated note, I walked out into the factory area before, having just torn a strip off a really ignorant supplier.

This guy had an appointment with me last Wednesday to finalise a contract for a new machine, didn't turn up, didn't contact to apologise or explain or re-arrange, and then just walked in this morning expecting to be seen straight away.

When I walked outside, my staff were in a huddle laughing. When I asked why, they told me that apparently when I'm wearing trousers, I'm alright, but as soon as I put a dress on, like today, I turn very stern, and they were relieved that someone else had borne the brunt of it.

I think they're just mean...:D

I think you are a closet Domme ;) xx

But if you don't ask, you don't get....and you will be the exotic foreigner after all, won't you??

I've enjoyed Sweden whenever I've been there (apart from the cost of living).

I've not tried picking up women there (and I'd be about the world's worst person to ask about that anyway), but everyone that I've met in Sweden has always been very friendly and welcoming to me as a visitor. :)

Nooooooo!!! It's pure survival instinct - me against them!

If they ever found out the truth, or discovered me on this site.....I'd be out of business within a month!

Naa, I bet they love you :) that's why I never post pics of my face in public threads (or my tattoos) but I would let my friends see what I look like.

lol. Hardly exotic.

Much of my ancestry is Norse I think :)

How could they not want a great big norseish via yorkie Domley type :) them girls don't know what they are missing! Xx

Naa, I bet they love you :) that's why I never post pics of my face in public threads (or my tattoos) but I would let my friends see what I look like.

How could they not want a great big norseish via yorkie Domley type :) them girls don't know what they are missing! Xx

They're not scared of me really, otherwise they wouldn't laugh at me to my face! They're an ok bunch.

How do we find M a Swedish girl by next week, by the way? You know any?

Chuckle.

I knew a Swedish girl at uni. Never thought she had any interest in me. At our leaving do she plonked herself down at the side of me and said "Why did we never get together. If you'd asked in the first year I'd have said yes."

They're not scared of me really, otherwise they wouldn't laugh at me to my face! They're an ok bunch.

How do we find M a Swedish girl by next week, by the way? You know any?

Chuckle.

I knew a Swedish girl at uni. Never thought she had any interest in me. At our leaving do she plonked herself down at the side of me and said "Why did we never get together. If you'd asked in the first year I'd have said yes."

Are there any Swedish threads here or on FL? Maybe we can find a nice blonde sub ;)

Ahh missed opportunities Mal :(

Are there any Swedish threads here or on FL? Maybe we can find a nice blonde sub ;)

Ahh missed opportunities Mal :(

Chuckle. One of many. I really do need a 2x4 to the back of the head to realise someone is interested in me. :)

Hi Eddy, well done on finding us after only 4 posts :) welcome to the thread.

Mal, you are not the only one who suffers with that :D but I hope you recover soon ;) x

Could have slept in this morning, so tired. Its a paperwork day so home close to the kettle :)

Hi Eddy, well done on finding us after only 4 posts :) welcome to the thread.

Mal, you are not the only one who suffers with that :D but I hope you recover soon ;) x

Could have slept in this morning, so tired. Its a paperwork day so home close to the kettle :)

Morning all

I suspect my condition is incurable, my next Sub is probably going to have to be a bit obvious in her interest in me :)

So, how is everyone today?

Morning all

I suspect my condition is incurable, my next Sub is probably going to have to be a bit obvious in her interest in me :)

So, how is everyone today?

Visions of a naked woman on her knees begging "spank me please Sir" and you asking how she takes her tea ;)

I'm ok, decided not to go for the job interview as it is too far away and I wouldn't take it even if I got it, but at least I know that my CV works :)
Still kindof achy and chesty from the flu, but heaps better now.

I have a couple of Doms chasing me on Fetlife... One looks sort of interesting...+h am I bad!!!

Visions of a naked woman on her knees begging "spank me please Sir" and you asking how she takes her tea ;)

I'm ok, decided not to go for the job interview as it is too far away and I wouldn't take it even if I got it, but at least I know that my CV works :)
Still kindof achy and chesty from the flu, but heaps better now.

I have a couple of Doms chasing me on Fetlife... One looks sort of interesting...+h am I bad!!!

Chuckle. I'm not quite that bad. But if someone asks me if i want to come in to a coffee... I'll say yes and walk to the kitchen.

Chuckle. I'm not quite that bad. But if someone asks me if i want to come in to a coffee... I'll say yes and walk to the kitchen.

Hmmm, I think we need to work on that!
Subtle looks, hair twiddling, lots of eye contact are all good signs.

Ok what do you do when you are interested in someone?

Hmmm, I think we need to work on that!
Subtle looks, hair twiddling, lots of eye contact are all good signs.

Ok what do you do when you are interested in someone?

Assume I'm not good enough for them to be interested and just focus on being friends.

Assume I'm not good enough for them to be interested and just focus on being friends.

Hmmmm!!
An excercise in self confidence appears to be much needed here I feel.
Take on the mantra "I am worthy of real love and affection" :) x

Hmmmm!!
An excercise in self confidence appears to be much needed here I feel.
Take on the mantra "I am worthy of real love and affection" :) x

Chuckle. I'm doing my best to get back to that stage. K has a lot to answer for. 6 months ago my confidence was at an all time high... well, high for me. :)

I actually thought I was worthy of someone like her... Now i sometimes think that maybe someone like her was all I deserved?

Next time will be better. My dream kinky, geeky, bratty sub is out there somewhere :)

But my history is littered with failed lovers or, worse still, women who told me years too late that I should have asked them out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back