Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm radiating more heat than my laptop right now. :eek:

I've been seared!

(It is fading, just a bit. In an hour or two I may be back to normal.)

That bad? That's exactly the reaction I get when given a narcotic pain killer . . . along with violent nausea. I really don't recommend either. And you're right, it took about an hour or so for the effect to wear off. I think I'll avoid surgery in the future just like you will avoid cinnamon as a topical.

Talk about a hard way to learn!

That bad? That's exactly the reaction I get when given a narcotic pain killer . . . along with violent nausea. I really don't recommend either. And you're right, it took about an hour or so for the effect to wear off. I think I'll avoid surgery in the future just like you will avoid cinnamon as a topical.

Talk about a hard way to learn!

I know!

So I'm thinking - what do I do with this mixture now? I suppose it'll be aromatherapy all around the house. And garage. And basement. And garden. And car.

:rolleyes:

I just bought this off ebay - Christmas money. Don't tell mom, okay?

Chicagocostumeperhaps.jpg

Bitch is skinnier than me, but we'll see what happens after a few weeks of hard work. ;)
Sproing!

Next Christmas, I invest exactly the same amount of effort into trimming the tree as I received in help this year. IOW, I seriously doubt we'll even have a tree, much less one that's decorated. So be it.

Next Christmas, I invest exactly the same amount of effort into trimming the tree as I received in help this year. IOW, I seriously doubt we'll even have a tree, much less one that's decorated. So be it.

*pats on head*
That stinks.

I'm going to my private kung fu lesson for the first time in three weeks this morning. I'm not looking forward to the punishment that my body is going to endure due to inactivity.

Is all the corset talk done now? Is it safe to come to back? There are definite problems of using a laptop with all this corset talk going on.:eek:

Is all the corset talk done now? Is it safe to come to back? There are definite problems of using a laptop with all this corset talk going on.:eek:

Yes, there are definite downsides to laptops..'cept if your a woman...all that heat in the lap makes you feel all warm and randy...:eek:

No more corset talk then...;)

i want to wax poetic but im not anxious enough.
its flappin cold compared to yesterday's 85 degrees and today's 38.
this is obnoxious.

How come every time I extend help to a young person they get insulting? Every time it is something I can help them with too. I guess I have to accept it. I am one of them, the old people.:(

i want to wax poetic but im not anxious enough.
its flappin cold compared to yesterday's 85 degrees and today's 38.
this is obnoxious.

Maybe we did switch weather!!! :eek:
Oh wait...it's only 19 degrees f (-7) here still...damn!

Still, kinda freaky that the weather changed so drastically 85 to 38...what the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back