The News at 10 followed by blackmail after it [closed for ash13]

-he smiled and took his fingers moving his fingers in her pussy 3 fingers slid in and otu ofhe rtight hairless pussy moving it in and out a decent rate his tougne lashign at her clit a knock at th edoor came-"Miss cumners were havign a special report on schools in the area you have to wear a school attire of your choosing"-the producer said and nick jus smirked as he licked her clit more fignering her a bit harder now-

OOC pik the school attire out..remember it is for report so make it borderline sexy please then I will post

-He smiled at this oppotunity he would pick the outfit after he was done afte he wwas done fingering her clit and lickign her slit he said-"we will continue this after the broad cast"-he said-"You should be ready"-he picked out a Black Pleated Skirt just above the knee high heels and a slightly tight white blouse it woudl be kind of see through but it wouldnt be noticable right away-"well now this woudl look good"

OOC add pantyhose

Ashley got dressed for the interview and ran into her producer and asked"is this appropriate for the story sir?"

-the Producer nodded-"yes now we need you on the set lets get going"-the producer walked away nick walked up to ashley-"after the report be back to you dressing room for some class room fun"-he said and walked off-

OOC describe attire again adding pantyhose to mix then i will post

-the Producer nodded-"lets see black pleated skirt ,white blouse high heels pantyhose yes now we need you on the set lets get going"-the producer walked away nick walked up to ashley-"after the report be back to you dressing room for some class room fun"-he said and walked off-

Miss Cumners made it to the set and she began her report unruly students saw the young anchor's attire and begin to try to distract her from her reporting.

-The Only thing Unruly was Nick as he smiles from the crew trying to distract her the Students weren't much help as they could see the people at the studio and were making rude comments towards the young anchor-

-The Students were herd a bit more clearly-"Who is the Sexy Anchor""Hey Hot tits wanna see a number 2 pencil""Best Slut i mean teacher i seen"-Nick simled seeing Ahsley kinda blush he thinks she liked it-

she was not on air yet setting up for shots as unruly and bold students approached her and....

-When they went off air a few some of the students walked up to her they were in high school and invited here by nick during the first half of the broadcast as they surroudned her-"Hey Miss Cumners nice body for aslut"-one looked-"Your tits look tight in that jacket"-another said as they reahced out touchign her Nick gave her a look she knew he was doing this and because of the stupid deal to-

"Alright boys thats enough we go live in about 10 minutes" they laughed at the anchor as they got bolder

-The Boys surrounded her and reached out touching her legs and tryign to get there hands under her skirt and there hands touching her breasts-

-The Boys surrounded her and reached out touching her legs and tryign to get there hands under her skirt and there hands touching her breasts The boys hands ran across her perky chest she coudl see there delinquent eyes as there hands reach out also she coudl feel hands along her legs reaching up to her skirt they grinned and laughed a bit-

"Five minutes till we air boys stop this foolish behavior" Just then a hand darted under her skirt and she gasped when it discovered she was pantiless under the pantyhose

-the boys looked abit pleased-"She is a slut she has no panties"-they grinned rubbing her through her nylon clad legs rubbing her pussy with the palm of his hand-

OOC have one grab my arms and have one dart hands up skirt and maybe even rip open pantyhose before I go live then ill post

-One of the boys began grabbign her ass and one grabbed her Arms as one of them darted his hand up her skirt ripping her nylon and rubbed her pussy playing with it the boys moves a bit more hands over he rbody they felt he rget wetter and she didnt fight them there fingers dove deep in he rwet gaping pussy and there hands enjoyed groping her ass--

Last edited:
Nick said "2 minutes to air Miss Cumners" The boys had their fun but were gonna wit till the last possible minute as they....

-one got bold they made sure no one saw two fingers went in to her pussy fingering her nice and slow as a finger went in to her ass moving them around one went in her shirt to pinch her nipple-

Back