the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest


tumblr_ma5gxjR4fx1rwwadlo1_500.gif


winners will be announced November 29th
 
our previous winners...

...three years of excellance...

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)
[/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. CONTEST WINNERS
[/size]


Multiple Winners:

alwayswantedto
D.G.Hear
DanielQSteele1
HarddaysKnight
Just Plain Bob
klrxo
ohio
Rehnquist
sarahhh
scouries

silkstockinglover
Slirpuff
StarStang06
Try Anything
Tx Tall Tales


One Time Winners:

Ahabscribe
alana9
AnsemRai
BarondeSade
Centrum1000
dezurtdawg
Exporoni
Firebrain
FrancisMacomber
geronimo Appleby

Goldeniangel
HeyAll
Hot Sister
JammyJimmy
jasliz
JazCullen
julesteve
LiquidMathew
mia_erotica
MistressLynn

MugsbyB
niki_2021
NamelessRose
PepperPace
RainierWriterII
Rampant404
rgjohn
Rickyroma
samslam
Seduc1ove

Serena Kitt
Slickman
slow_n_gentle
SusieQ
SweetestThing
Walterio
Xyster
YKN4949
YoursSINSerely


[size=+2]
A.I.R. SPECIAL AWARDS
[/size]


theravenfox
Boxlicker101
 
latest statistics...

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest


First-time-videos-amateur-girls-fucking-dildo-Avril5-478x720.jpg

give thanks for the harvest

And we're now up to 1732 accepted stories in the contest including entries from 7 MANU Award winners! Thanks everyone…
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest


Have you submitted to A.I.R. yet? You haven't? Why the heck not?

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!!!

You have only 13 more hours left to submit!!!! We will be recieving entries at all our normal spots until midnight tonight.


tumblr_m7t22tV5aE1rxw0vxo1_500.gif

she submitted … will you???

PLEASE NOTE: A.I.R. Themed Contests do not accept stories whose only purpose is to promote hate. Racists and anti-Semites aren’t welcome. Which is why we have banned two stories submitted by the hate monger from texas. He won’t promote his sick view of the world in an A.I.R. Contest! !!
 
the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) A fake associate that is made up of scouries and only scouries

2012 Thanksgiving Contest
A fake contest

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!!!
You have only two more days to submit!!!!
Yeah, two more days to enter a fake contest.

On a more serious note I’m sad to report that we’ve had to toss two stories from the contest due to their content. Quite simply A.I.R. Themed Contests do not accept stories whose only purpose is to promote hate. Seemingly this perverted author from texas who produced this garbage is a racist and anti-semite and his sole goal in submitting stories to this site is to promote his sick view of the world.

Well he won’t do it in an A.I.R. Contest! EVER!!!

Yes scouries it is very obvious why I would never win one of your fake contests. First off, i would never enter a fake contest. Second, there are no winners in a fake contest and third, I keep telling people what a jerk you are and that your fake contests are fake.

The racist thing you keep harping on is your way of trying to deflect the truth. You can say it all you want but it's not true and you know it. Otherwise you would present some evidence and you can't do it.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg


fucktard1.jpg
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest


tumblr_m9fdeaXKgA1qia03lo1_500.gif


We are no longer accepting new entries as the submission window is now closed. Thanks everyone for the phenomenal response – final count of submitted and accepted stories stands at 3168!!!! They just kept popping out…
 
Okay, okay, I know some of you just couldn’t get your story finished in time to meet the A.I.R. Thanksgiving Day Contest deadline. You’re probably feeling down, perhaps even depressed.

But you needn’t be! And do you know why? Well the answer is simple – A.I.R. is also holding an Xmas/New Year’s Contest this year. Yes, thanks to the continued sponsorship provided by the wonderful folks at ScouriesWorld, we’ve been able to add another contest to the 2012 roster of A.I.R. Themed Contests.

And we’re opening our doors to any and all authors who’d like to submit.


[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Xmas/New Years Contest


578_1000.jpg

what do you want for Xmas?

starts: December 1st
closes: December 25th
winners announced: December 29th​
 
Last edited:
Like all the contests Scummies claims to conduct, this one is also bogus. There is no such organization as A.I.R. It is just one person and a bunch of his alts. :eek:
 


image.php


Yes A.I.R. would like to thank the new grandpa for his kind donation to A.I.R. Yes in honor of his new granddaughter one of LITEROTICA’S favorite suns has decided to help support the 2013 Themed Contests by giving a very interestingly sized gift to the association in his granddaughters name.

T H A N K S ___ :rose: B O X Y :rose:!


[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 A.I.R. Themed Contests

now well endowed by boxy

2548354-tavj.jpg

yikes! Just how welll endowed is our boxy?

and yes I apologize for the arrival of another piece of racist, texas garbage. We’ll dispose of it anon…
 
No scouries you won't dispose of anything I post. it will be here for everyone to see no matter how hard you press your fingers to your ears or how loud you sing.

You can misquote it and post it over in the real contest thread all you want but It will still be here for everyone to see,

It is real simple, quit posting about fake contests, awards and lists and you'll never see me again.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg


fucktard1.jpg
 
Last edited:
image.php


On behalf of the Board of Directors of A.I.R. I would like to invite all LITEROTICANS to follow the wonderful example set by the brilliant boxy and do your part to help the association by making a generous donation.

membershiplarge.jpg

join A.I.R. now!!!!

Please send your checks to me at the address at the bottom of this post or email or PM me your credit card details (preferable).

For a donation of $10,000 you will receive (courtesy of jrs esq.) a one year membership in the ScouriesWorld INNER CIRCLE as well as all the benefits accruing to lesser donators.

With a $5,000 donation you will receive all the benefits of the $500 and $1000 donations as well as
Membership in the A.I.R. Revered Authors Club. A club that offers members a 25% discount on all A.I.R. Seminars and on all Association products and services (including travel to premium sex tourist locations).

With a $1,000 donation you get all the benefits of the $500 donation as well as the travel pack of A.I.R. logoed sexual toys (which includes the 4” high replica lovergirl (ytcc) and pilot fighting puzzle dolls) .

A $500 donation entitles you to a two year membership in the association, an official A.I.R. hat, t-shirt, and bomber jacket as well as a subscription to the quarterly bulletin.

donate_button.jpg


Or if you don’t have the wherewithal to make a major donation why not join the Association and become a member for the paltry sum of $10 a month?
 
image.php


On behalf of the Board of Directors of A.I.R. I would like to invite all LITEROTICANS to follow the wonderful example set by the brilliant boxy and do your part to help the association by making a generous donation.

membershiplarge.jpg

join A.I.R. now!!!!

Please send your checks to me at the address at the bottom of this post or email or PM me your credit card details (preferable).

For a donation of $10,000 you will receive (courtesy of jrs esq.) a one year membership in the ScouriesWorld INNER CIRCLE as well as all the benefits accruing to lesser donators.

With a $5,000 donation you will receive all the benefits of the $500 and $1000 donations as well as
Membership in the A.I.R. Revered Authors Club. A club that offers members a 25% discount on all A.I.R. Seminars and on all Association products and services (including travel to premium sex tourist locations).

With a $1,000 donation you get all the benefits of the $500 donation as well as the travel pack of A.I.R. logoed sexual toys (which includes the 4” high replica lovergirl (ytcc) and pilot fighting puzzle dolls) .

A $500 donation entitles you to a two year membership in the association, an official A.I.R. hat, t-shirt, and bomber jacket as well as a subscription to the quarterly bulletin.

donate_button.jpg


Or if you don’t have the wherewithal to make a major donation why not join the Association and become a member for the paltry sum of $10 a month?

I hope you realize that soliciting donations to a fake association is considered fraud. The post has been reported but I made a copy just in case, so everyone will know why your alt was booted this time.
 
I hope you realize that soliciting donations to a fake association is considered fraud. The post has been reported but I made a copy just in case, so everyone will know why your alt was booted this time.

It is fraud, and it's a federal crime this time. :eek:
 
ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R. )


Will you help A.I.R. stamp out racism on this site and everywhere you meet it? Do you have the courage to help? Join our campaign … please, we need your help... start here:
image.php


we don't need any more lynchings in our world...
lynching.jpg
 
LITEROTICA SECTION OF THE CONTEST

Well here are the real numbers! I’m sure all of you are as bored by the almost incomprehensible figures our aussie ALT keeps endlessly posting.

Not much sweeping so far. It will be interesting to see which broom she has MANU use this contest…

The QUEEN again is facing a conundrum – should she let more ROMANCE stories win. I think even LAUREL is getting tired of all these soppy romance winners. She should have taken the bosses advice years ago…

What's the old saying about 'reapiing what you sow'...

I see silkstocking girl put up another “parenthesis” title story – that’s about her fourth in a row. She took our advice all right…

Another author begins his story “this is an immediate sequel to…” GREAT! Just what we needed…

Also see another couple of ALTS neer the top...:rolleyes:

Certain cheaters scores are not shown...


LITEROTICA'S Winter 2012 Highest Scored


Milk and Cookies SpotInTheSand ROM 4.86
Rocky Mountain Christmas BenLong INC 4.81
Differently Visioned D_Lynn ROM 4.79
Mary XXXmas Tx Tall Tales GROUP 4.75
Snowbound reddirtwriter GAY 4.73
"Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls silkstockingslover INC 4.68
A Jackson Family Christmas luvthedesserts INC 4.67
The True Meaning MagicMouse LES 4.66
My First Hanukkah JayDavid ROM 4.64
The Blizzard YDB95 FT 4.63
The Christmas Present racistRad BDSM 4.60
Santa and the Vampire Hunter Naughtily_Written SF 4.59
The Peppermint Martini Miracle datedsoul EC 4.58
Falling Hard EdgarPleaseCain ROM 4.56
A Flaming Pile of Christmas luvthedesserts HUM 4.55
The First Time HeyAll INC 4.54
With Sister's Help HeyAll INC 4.46
Stepdaughter's Christmas Gift sirhugs INC 4.45
Good Deeds MistressLynn NE 4.44
Shivers of Mm... RedHairedandFriendly LES 4.43
Catching Mother at Christmas geronimo_appleby INC 4.40
The Angel on the Christmas Tree northlander ROM 4.37
Christmas Confessional sr71plt GAY 4.36
Under The Camel Toe amandablaze GROUP 4.27
Substitute Santa m_storyman_x EC 4.25
Mother's Xmas Gift to her Twin Sons SusanJillParker INC 4.24
Scrambled Holiday sr71plt HUM 4.23
The Christmas Present Cruise sr71plt GAY 4.23
Oh Santa! MarieWriter EC 4.22
Candy Cane Legs racistRad GROUP 4.22
Passing at Christmas sr71plt GAY 4.20
A Fire Spotter Christmas sr71plt GAY 4.16
A Lucky Eyelash...And Elvis tmoney249 LES 4.16
Fire and Ice Untameable_Guy GROUP 4.10
Reconciliation RedHairedandFriendly LES 4.08
Very Happy Holiday Party la_chica INC 4.07
Peppermint Fantasies MSTarot EX 4.06
A Family Christmas kms1987 NE 4.06
Given SilverSparrow ROM 4.05
Performing voluptuary_manque BDSM 4.01
Olivia Finds her Christmas Cheer BuckyDuckman LES 3.96
Eden's Christmas Stocking Cinner MAT 3.96
A Slaying Song Tonight Harlock606 NH 3.93
Three Kisses, One Past YDB95 EC 3.91
Oh Christmas Tree! sr71plt GAY 3.90
The Bet Ashson FT 3.86
Can't Possibly Wait inqusitivepuppy EC 3.85
Maid on Boxing Day Belongs2Beth BDSM 3.84
The Gift That Keeps On Giving inqusitivepuppy LW 3.82
Priestess Jasmynn_Brown ILL 3.79
Let It Snow Butterflies512 ROM 3.76
Twelfth Night Triumph TinyBeth EC 3.74
Love Awakened ZenJinni NH 3.74
Out In The Cold LaRascasse INC 3.72
Carol's Christmas Belongs2Beth GROUP 3.67
Santa's Naughty Elf Cinner FET 3.61
Jokers Wild allthewayin GROUP 3.47
A Sub's Christmas Present AndrewJackson BDSM 3.42
Nice and Naughty Zrnko_Pisku SF 3.35
"And to all a Good Night!" EdgarPleaseCain LW 2.57
 
LITEROTICA SECTION OF THE CONTEST

Well here are the real vote numbers! Except for the sayhey kid they aren’t particularly strong.

Not much sweeping so far. It will be interesting to see which broom she has MANU use this contest…


LITEROTICA'S Winter 2012 Highest Vote Totals

With Sister's Help HeyAll INC 1409
Milk and Cookies SpotInTheSand ROM 821
A Jackson Family Christmas luvthedesserts INC 773
The First Time HeyAll INC 744
Catching Mother at Christmas geronimo_appleby INC 690
Rocky Mountain Christmas BenLong INC 642
"Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls silkstockingslover INC 621
Stepdaughter's Christmas Gift sirhugs INC 613
Falling Hard EdgarPleaseCain ROM 518
Mary XXXmas Tx Tall Tales GROUP 485
The True Meaning MagicMouse LES 450
The Gift That Keeps On Giving inqusitivepuppy LW 428
Snowbound reddirtwriter GAY 410
Differently Visioned D_Lynn ROM 402
Out In The Cold LaRascasse INC 348
The Blizzard YDB95 FT 325
Peppermint Fantasies MSTarot EX 263
The Bet Ashson FT 241
Oh Santa! MarieWriter EC 225
My First Hanukkah JayDavid ROM 201
Candy Cane Legs racistRad GROUP 199
Let It Snow Butterflies512 ROM 182
The Christmas Present racistRad BDSM 177
Fire and Ice Untameable_Guy GROUP 175
A Family Christmas kms1987 NE 173
The Angel on the Christmas Tree northlander ROM 158
Mother's Xmas Gift to her Twin Sons SusanJillParker INC 154
Three Kisses, One Past YDB95 EC 151
Eden's Christmas Stocking Cinner MAT 145
Christmas Confessional sr71plt GAY 136
Under The Camel Toe amandablaze GROUP 135
Santa's Naughty Elf Cinner FET 135
Can't Possibly Wait inqusitivepuppy EC 129
Priestess Jasmynn_Brown ILL 117
A Flaming Pile of Christmas luvthedesserts HUM 116
"And to all a Good Night!" EdgarPleaseCain LW 110
Oh Christmas Tree! sr71plt GAY 105
Reconciliation RedHairedandFriendly LES 104
Carol's Christmas Belongs2Beth GROUP 103
A Lucky Eyelash...And Elvis tmoney249 LES 100
Good Deeds MistressLynn NE 94
Olivia Finds her Christmas Cheer BuckyDuckman LES 94
A Fire Spotter Christmas sr71plt GAY 93
Shivers of Mm... RedHairedandFriendly LES 91
Santa and the Vampire Hunter Naughtily_Written SF 90
Jokers Wild allthewayin GROUP 81
Nice and Naughty Zrnko_Pisku SF 79
Given SilverSparrow ROM 76
Passing at Christmas sr71plt GAY 69
The Christmas Present Cruise sr71plt GAY 57
Twelfth Night Triumph TinyBeth EC 57
A Slaying Song Tonight Harlock606 NH 46
Love Awakened ZenJinni NH 46
A Sub's Christmas Present AndrewJackson BDSM 40
Maid on Boxing Day Belongs2Beth BDSM 31
Scrambled Holiday sr71plt HUM 26
 
I sure got your attention with that post and copying your post about defrauding people didn't I.

And now you are posting all the scores for the trolls to see. You're such a great guy. You'd do anything to disrupt the real contest wouldn't you.

You want me to quit posting to your thread, it 's real simple, quit posting about fake contests, awards and lists and you'll never see me again. Go back to your ego thread on the Feedback forum and be nice and you won't see me again.

Until them, every time you post here you get my message to the readers.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg


fucktard1.jpg
 
Carol's Christmas
byBelongs2Beth

Maid on Boxing Day
byBelongs2Beth©

Authors note: This story is an immediate sequel to my first story "Carol's Christmas". The events of this story deal with the younger man named Marcus who Mrs. Carson initiated into the mysteries of sex and submission in "Carol's Christmas".

Carol's Gifts
byBelongs2Beth

Authors note: This is the third story featuring characters introduced in "Carol's Christmas." In this installment Carol give's Jack his Christmas gift one night late with the help of Irena, "Marcia" and several well hung younger men. The sex action in this story is unrestrained, and since the tags are at the bottom of the page, I will issue the following mild warning: in addition to BDSM, this story deals with open marriage, group sex, interracial sex, "Big Beautiful Women," forced feminization, bisexual behavior on pretty much every character's part and a whole lot of cum. If that's not your thing go in peace and read a story more to your tastes. If you are still reading, please enjoy the final holiday installment in this little series. Future stories will follow the consequences of the events you will read about presently.

rejected-stamp.jpg


Sorry sweetie! A.I.R. CAN’T ACCCEPT YOUR STORIES IN OUR CONTEST.

From our rules:

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.
 
How horrible, someones stories won't be accepted by your fake contest.

Scouries, the first story you listed is the first story in the series. The second is the second and then third is the third. So it is not apart of a longer series of stories. it is the series of stories and it is not against any rules on Lit. What you do about making up your rules is a totally different story since it's all fake and lies anyway.


You want me to quit posting to your thread, it 's real simple, quit posting about fake contests, awards and lists and you'll never see me again. Go back to your ego thread on the Feedback forum and be nice and you won't see me again.

Until them, every time you post here you get my message to the readers.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg


fucktard1.jpg
 
Not only does A.I.R. ban these type of stories...

image.php


- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately. If you have a multi-chaptered contest-themed submission, please submit all chapters together as one story submission.
 
Scourie, you're running a fake contest here and since Laurel allowed the stories in the contest, she must have considered them within the rules. As usual, you'll say and do anything to disrupt the real contest.

You want me to quit posting to your thread, it 's real simple, quit posting about fake contests, awards and lists and you'll never see me again. Go back to your ego thread on the Feedback forum and be nice and you won't see me again.

Until them, every time you post here you get my message to the readers.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg
 
A.I.R. Members email: “So who won the darn thing anyway? You’re not going to pull a LAUREL last minute delay on us are you?”

No we are not!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top