Need an editor for a loving wife story with indian characters

yajiv132

Virgin
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Posts
4
Hey,

I've written a story which revolves around an indian couple living in the US. The wife's friend from college days comes to visit, and the shy wife opens up gradually, finally ending in the wife and the friend having sex in front of the hubby.

The story has a lot of indian-themed stuff in it. For example, you need to know what a saree is, what a pallu is and so on.

The story has been rejected a couple of times now for grammar mistakes. I'm looking for an editor to help me get it through into Literotica!

If you're interested, please send me a PM/reply to this thread.
 
Last edited:
Oh, and the story is in a word document. It is over 10,000 words long. The reason is that I like slow, steamy sex stories, so I took my time building up the heat in this one.
 
... If you're interested, please send me a PM/reply to this thread.
You might get a better response if you switch on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page) then click on Edit Options (in the left hand column) and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Thanks for the tip! I did not know private messages were switched off by default. It's on now :)
 
Indian to edit an Indian character based story

Thanks for the tip! I did not know private messages were switched off by default. It's on now :)
Hi Yajiv,

I'm an Indian and would love to help you with the story. If you are interested, let me know and I can give you the details of where to send the story for editing.

-VN
 
Back
Top