Lady Leo's Sketchbook

frisky-leo

Literotica Guru
I have been drawing for quite some time, and have recently decided to try my hand, so to say, at erotic art. Most of my creations have a sensual side to them anyway, now I am focusing on sexing up my subject matter. I ended up with some good results, and thought I would share.
Hope you all enjoy.
Comments are always welcome. What did you like, didn't like, is there something that you would be interested in seeing?
I'm always open to ideas. :D

:rose:

Frisky:cattail:

Last edited:
Blond Slave

attachment.php

Attachments

• BlondSlave.jpg
    BlondSlave.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 412
One more for the Holidays... Mistletoe Kiss

Technical error... so sorry.. :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Last edited:
Hiya Leo:) Nice work there on the blonde. Gotta love that pencil.

Thanks. :kiss: I usually use the pencil because it is the easiest to keep in stock. lol. I do play with other mediums, and I may put some of that up at some point, but for now I am sticking with the good ol' graphite.

Glad you like my work. :rose:

Thanks. :kiss: I usually use the pencil because it is the easiest to keep in stock. lol. I do play with other mediums, and I may put some of that up at some point, but for now I am sticking with the good ol' graphite.

Glad you like my work. :rose:

I like your drawing, and I like graphite. I do most (nearly all) my stuff with mechanical pencil and soft (2B) lead. The 2B can be a little messier than HB, but it is easier to erase if applied lightly.

Now that I've complimented you on your drawings, I'll go on to compliment you on your kickin' silhouette:p

I like your drawing, and I like graphite. I do most (nearly all) my stuff with mechanical pencil and soft (2B) lead. The 2B can be a little messier than HB, but it is easier to erase if applied lightly.

Now that I've complimented you on your drawings, I'll go on to compliment you on your kickin' silhouette:p

I use a mechanical pencil (really like being able to have a fine line when I want it) and various H-grade pencils at times. I love the smudge stick tho, really love to work shadings. ;)

And thankya much for appreciating :cathappy:

Well... something didn't work

And I am sorry about that. I will re-post those pics that were showing up before.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
:eek:

Frisky :cattail:

Back