Punishment ideas for my Mistress to give her slave.

SubBoyy19

Virgin
My Mistress has ordered my to ask users for punishment ideas for her to abuse me with.

Please give my Mistress some ideas to abuse her slave with.

I'm owned by Mistress Aryn

Thankyou for your ideas

Likes: cbt, ballbusting, edging, ruined orgasm, light pain, orgasm control, cock and ball bondage, sounding.
Dislikes: anal play, cei.
Limits: public, family, piss, scat, permanent damage.

i currently edge 10 times a days 50 ball spanks after each edge not cum in 2 months
I'am edging 4-5 times a day
Only Mistress Ayrn get to decide when I'am allowed am orgasm.

Hmmmm... given that this forum doesn't look kindly upon posts asking for punishment ideas, I think telling you to post this was probably a good start [in the whole punishment department].

But since you know your "likes" and "dislikes", I'd suggest she remove all "likes" from your interactions together, and gradually (or not gradually) increase use of your "dislikes" until she decides you've been punished enough.

So you want help because you Dominate got lazy.....well thanks. Does not show much for your dynamic.

*Dominant*

OP, these threads never achieve the desired result (unless you and your Domme are going for humiliation...it might go there). There are many punishment ideas online, here at Lit and elsewhere, but you'll need to do the searching. Given your Domme knows your interests and limits, she should be able to punish you without you searching, unless proposing your own punishment would be the trick for you, I suppose.

She tie you up in a corner of the room and make you watch her do to me all the things that you like.

My Mistress has ordered my to ask users for punishment ideas for her to abuse me with.

Please give my Mistress some ideas to abuse her slave with.

I'm owned by Mistress Aryn

Thankyou for your ideas

Likes: cbt, ballbusting, edging, ruined orgasm, light pain, orgasm control, cock and ball bondage, sounding.
Dislikes: anal play, cei.
Limits: public, family, piss, scat, permanent damage.

i currently edge 10 times a days 50 ball spanks after each edge not cum in 2 months
I'am edging 4-5 times a day
Only Mistress Ayrn get to decide when I'am allowed am orgasm.

Back