Tripe, Nonsense and Balderdash

Trixareforkids

Silly Rabbit
Joined
May 7, 2014
Posts
5,789
Like the sound of your own voice but have nothing much to say?

Go ahead, talk to yourself, we'll pretend we can't hear you. Do speak loudly though, we could all use some entertainment.
 
Tripe? That like crap right?
No, it's stomach, that people eat.
What? No! It means crap! What a lot of tripe, means what a load of crap.
Ok, so it's both. It's crap people eat.
People eat a lot of strange disgusting crap.
Yes, we do. Would you like to discuss it?
No, I'm getting hungry. Think I'll go find something to eat.
 
People are assholes
Sad but it's true
Nice to that one
But dickish to you
I know it's a fact
As I'm an asshole too
Not to everyone
But certainly to you
What does it mean
What can you do
Why simple as pie
Stop being you
 
Balderdash

Ya know it sounds like bullshit right?
Yeah. Funny that. Truth is stranger than fiction, but people want to believe the fiction and are so skeptical of the truth. It's no wonder no one trusts anyone.
Hey, we trust people.
~raised eyebrow~
Yeah ok. So, what are we supposed to do?
Just keep telling the pretty lies. Present the truth as fiction. Free will.
Free will? There's no freedom and very little will being displayed.
Oh shut the fuck up Sybil.
What was the name of that movie?
My First Mister.
Yeah, with Alan what's his name, the guy from Defending Your Life.
Ok, I see where this is going, can we just be quite now. I'm too tired to think about after lives and reincarnation and shit.
Shit?
Yeah, it's all shit. And stop, can you just fucking forget about that damn dream.
But we saw it, we saw it all.
Yeah yeah, blah blah blah. What has it done for us lately.
Ok, now you're just being bitchy.
Yeah, go play with the others little miss sunshine I'm taking a nap.
 
Someone lie her down on the couch.
Holy hell, todski!
Not you!
I meant someone else
Sheesh
 
See, told ya. They can't handle the truth!
Really?! A Few Good Men? Who's Jack?
Uh? 1201?
Ha ha ha!
 
I love that game
I may not know Jack but I have tons of useless information stored in my head.
And I love snarky commentators.
 
Hmm, deny...
D. Ney
Relation of Bill Nye?
I love the science guy
And the other science guy, Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Love watching them throw down.
Brain power, free and renewable!
 
I like the squirrley dude on pbs who paints. So mello a fellow
"it's your barn, you can paint it blue if you want to"
 
I love that game
I may not know Jack but I have tons of useless information stored in my head.
And I love snarky commentators.
So do I, and admit to being one from time to time.
As the average temp in mumbai is somewhere around 80 degrees, I have no idea why it was so po-em inspiring why the kid needed a rain coat. His defense seemed a little tooo...oh, well. And your comment was rather gentle. Now to leave you off the Thanks and the name change in reference to the poem, just stuck me as wrong. i.e. a provocation. I know you are damn well capable of defending yourself, BWTF, sometimes I get inspired too.
 
So did db cooper die when he jumped?
Or does he still roam the hills hunting for twenties?
 
So did db cooper die when he jumped?
Or does he still roam the hills hunting for twenties?
How the fuck would I know?
Did you find any? I'm not from 'round those parts.

Actually, I think some money was found. But not in circulation.
 
So do I, and admit to being one from time to time.
As the average temp in mumbai is somewhere around 80 degrees, I have no idea why it was so po-em inspiring why the kid needed a rain coat. His defense seemed a little tooo...oh, well. And your comment was rather gentle. Now to leave you off the Thanks and the name change in reference to the poem, just stuck me as wrong. i.e. a provocation. I know you are damn well capable of defending yourself, BWTF, sometimes I get inspired too.

I don't care about thanks. They feel so insincere even when coming from me and sincerely meant. They're hollow platitudes rather than meaningful gratitude. Seems to me that thread is an out, a custom built for politeness rather than meaning, saving everyone the bother of really having to think about the poem in question or their comments on it.

The comment you refer to and the reply spoke to who we each are. The reply told me everything and left me with no further curiosity and a bit of sadness. It's an effort at times but I've learned to conserve energy for times where it might actually be useful.

And your commentary was quite entertaining.
 
Last edited:
And your commentary was quite entertaining.
...well, if you can't be useful, at least be....

That is a pet peeve with me, any newb that walks in can get a wealth of information from real comments. And anyone that ignores at least three comments from different people that something doesn't work, wtf. At least three on excess punctuation, and three on this one. I counted.
One on one is a difference of opinion. I'm sorry, I'm getting off thread.
 
Oh, and here's your pork rinds.

People really eat those huh?
I guess so. People will eat almost anything if its fried.
Ooh, fried pickles.
I'll put the oil on...
 
Back
Top