Forget The Guy Closed for Mathildis

Emma was moaning loudly against Sue's pussy and was ready to explode on her friend's fingers. "I'm... going... to..." The girl moaned and if Sue continued her actions she would explode within ten seconds. There was no way she could concentrate on eating Sue right now
 
I pause leaving Emma momentarily on the edge, "By the time I'm done with you - you will FORGET THE GUY!"
Sue resumes her assualt on the flowing pussy in front of her hoping Emma would pick up the pace after she came the first time but at least by the fourth time as she did not intend to stop yet.
 
As Sue stops her licking to speak, Emma even pushes her pussy closer to her friend's mouth. She is so close and while her mind might hate things, her body is in a clear state of need. When Sue continues it only takes a few laps before Emma reaches her orgasm. She has the feeling she truly explodes, harder than ever before.

Her juices came all over Sue's mouth and the moan that left Emma's mouth seemed to vibrate against her friend's pussy. She gasped as Sue just seemed to continue to lick her sensitive lips...
 
"I ain't gonna quit ravaging your cunt until you make cum!" Sue moans catching a breath and using her finger to push some of Emma's cream from her chin and cheeks into her mouth. Sue's assault becomes 'serious' like she is on a mission; hand caressing the hot girl's body, fingers fucking her pussy and mouth attacking her clittie.
 
After a little bit Emma starts to squirm her body as Sue's tongue on her sensitive pussy seemed torturous. Realizing the best way to have it stop is indeed by licking her friend, Emma does her best to continue but the pleasure Sue gives is very much distracting her.
 
Feeling Emma making an attempt to pleasure her Sue lets up a bit on the girl's pussy. She lays back a bit to enjoy the sensations of Emma lapping her pussy and the slow conversion of her friend to the world of woman on woman loving, "Ohthat feels great baby! Make me cum." Sue moans still caressing Emma andgiving ocassional swipes of her tongue.
 
Emma tried to do her best, her pussy apparently on fire and Sue's tongue only making it hotter. Still she told herself she only did this out of fear of what her friend would do otherwise and not because she was enjoying any of it.
 
Sue could sense right through Emma's pussy that she still wasn't convinced but Sue didn't care at the moment she needed an orgasm bad. "Come on baby make Sissy Sue happy, lick me, see how fast you can make me cum. Doesn't my honey taste good. eat it all up." Sue reaches forward and roughly pinches and twists Emma's nipples.
 
Again the pinch to her nipples caused Emma to gasp in pain or pleasure and the same moment Sue seemed to push her pussy even closer into the mouth of Emma giving her no choice but to lick with more encouragement. Her face was a big wet mess from fresh and old juices and Emma had the feeling that if anyone saw her like this, she would die from shame
 
"Oh baby don't stop,stick your fingers inside me, I'm gonna cum; you're a great cunt lapper." Sue pushes her face into Emma and enhales the scents her nose is close to Emma's butt hole so she gets a whiff of the natual aromas of the girl's backside, "Let me cum girl!"
 
Nervously Emma adds a finger to Sue's wet pussy. At times she played with herself, but to use her fingers on another girl was a very different perspective. Her finger carefully joined her tongue in brushing over Sue's lips and finding her clit
 
With the way Sue thrusts her hips, it is mostly Emma's tongue that ends up 'fucking' her pussy as she finds it hard to keep up with her finger. She has the idea Sue's juices are dripping from her chin, but that might just be her imagination.
 
"Eat me up, drink my juices slut! I'm fuckin' cumming" Sue roars cumming harder than she has in ages. Squirting waves of sweet honey. She clutches Emma's ass and buries her face in Emma's sopping pussy as her body convulses.
 
If licking Sue felt like a messy business, her orgasm seems to cover all of Emma's face. Sue's juices just seemed to be everywhere and Emma felt like a dirty messy slut for letting herself be used like this. And maybe this is just the beginning...
 
"You were wonderful! Now let's take that shower and get on withour Saturday!" Sue helps Emma rool off her then licks some of the honey from Emma's face, "You look sexy!" SSue takes the other girl's hand to help her to the bathroom.
 
Sexy was not the word Emma would have used for herself right now, but a shower sounded very good.. even if it was one with her friend. She allowed Sue to guide her to the bathroom and can't wait for the water to clean her face
 
"A shower always make me feel more alive," Sue says turning on the water and checking the temperature. She looks over her naked friend who still seems on edge but sexy as hell. Gently she places a hand on Emma's shoulder, "I'm lucky you're here,you are so beautiful." Softly she guides Emma into the shower, "I'll wash you and you wash me and then after we dry each other we'll see what of my clothes fit you before breakfast. Don't worry we'll get your stuff from that bastard in a day or two."
Sue wanted to wait for emotions to subside before taking Emma to her old place so there would less chance of her forgiving that creep; besides it it gave her more time to win Emma over.
 
"You.. you don't have to wash me..." Emma said softly, but not very convincing. She stepped under the shower and enjoyed the feeling of Sue's juices being washed away. She still couldn't believe her friend had used her like this and was still rather scared of what would happen further.
 
Sue took up a washcloth and very gently ran it over Emma's back and neck . Rinsing it off she then washed the girl's face and arms as she had Emma stand closest to the shower head, "Nothing like a refreshing shower to get the day going."
 
Emma let Sue do her thing as her friend was right that the shower was very refreshing. She hoped Sue would stick to washing just the 'normal' spots now that her friend had gotten what she wanted, but even she didn't believe that fully.

Her big ass seemed very much on display for Sue as the wascloth came closer and closer to it.
 
"Would you like me to wash your hair or skip this morning?" Sue asked as she washed Emma's shoulders. Waiting for the answer as Emma seemed to ponder this question Sue went around to Emma's big butt and began washing it, even gently pulling the cheeks apart to clean her ass crack, "Mmm sweetie your butt is so beautiful." Sue couldn't wait to someday get her face between those cheeks.
 
"I wish it was smaller" Emma told her friend honestly, mostly to take her mind away from her friend washing and teasing it. "You can wash my hairs if you want..." She said as that was more 'normal' than everything she was experiencing otherwise.
 
"Oh no, your sweet ass is perfect just as it is. All of you is hot but your ass is your crown jewel!" Sue runs her fingers over the butt gently trying to keep herself under control. Then she pulls the shower head from it's holder and rinses down Emma's hair. She proceeds to wash and rinse the beautiful hair allowing her body and fingers to flirt with Emma.
 
Even though Emma hated the way her body betrayed her, it reacted very much to Sue's touches. She still was not sure if it was a better solution to go back to John instead of staying here.
 
Back
Top