Passion... No strings attached...yet? (Closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
tumblr_oa2ycgnMf01skqjozo1_400.jpg



Katia Monroe

She may have had to share the kids with her ex husband which keeps him in her life for SO very much longer than she would have liked but at least when he copped an attitude with the judge She did get the house and half his money. Which afforded her to go back into modeling and hiring a very talented and highly envied personal assistant and agent. Which found her in a pleasurable relationship where neither were tied down by the other... no... Love just good friends riding the hell out of each other when they needed it or just wanted it... permanent booty call if you will.

She sat back by the pool looking over the various offered photo shoots an debating where she wanted to next... The Islands... The Desert... Out west... Where oh where to go? She ran her fingers through her long sandy brown hair as she thought about where to go. Her mind however kept slipping back to the other night in the candlelight... satin... wine and her booty call in one of the most sensual passionate nights of her life. She closed her eyes smiling still feeling his lips on her lips and her breasts. So much pleasure with no need for any commitment... not that she would be willing to commit to anyone after her rocky marriage and insane divorce, and she knew he wouldn't either.

So it was perfect... so very... very perfect she thought as she looked at the phone knowing his other half would be leaving for work soon.
 
1132770158764fcbcbbdd3b7127b5df6.jpg


Hannibal Faris

The lives of the rich and famous are rarely complicated to arrange and schedule, but when you have the money, you don't want to waste time on such things. That's where someone like Hannibal Faris comes in. For the right price, he can make the wheels of your empire turn without your constant monitoring. He can also keep your calendar full and arranged for you to make sure you're at the best parties, the best charity events and the best vacations. It wasn't completely about the money; he loved seeing people enjoy what they have built.

There was one perk with his current client that he did not expect. Katia was gorgeous and rightfully reentered the world of modeling and fashion. After her marriage, she was starved for intimacy since her husband denied it to her after having her kids. Now on her own, Hannibal was happy to provide more than his usual services when she wanted him. It was hard to say no to those eyes of hers.

Last night felt different, though he dare not ask her. It was too soon after her divorce to try and have her pursue a new relationship. For now, he would go with the flow and see if it happened again. He poured his coffee from the press in the kitchen as he watch Gwen, his live-in girlfriend, left for work in the city. He had a morning appointment with his client, but he couldn't wait to hear her voice again.

Unlocking his phone, he pressed her contact name in the list and listened to the ring. He smiled at that sultry tone in her voice as she picked up. "I was worried you might not be awake yet..." he teased, grinning to himself as he slipped some documents into his professional binder and zipped it closed. Slipping it into his satchel, he was ready to go, but paused a moment to talk with his employer first.
 
Well hello. Nope just sitting out here by the pool Helena sent me the different shoots to choose from. And Garrett wants the girls to go with him and his mother on a cruise all summer. So... Just me and this big empty house. Sorely tempted to shake things up in the housing market and his and my old friends and sell this place for something more exotic or simply smaller and more cozy. Perhaps in another country.

She was sure she would never do it but it was a fun thought and the fact that her PA had not gone running for the hills at her first challenge of leaving a party to go fuck on the nearby nude beach at 3 am had given her the random booty call she enjoyed without the press wreaking havoc with the rumor mill of who she was or wasn't seeing. Stories he had told her of his girlfriend she had teased before of setting her up with her ex as they sounded like they deserved each other with their petty manipulative ways.

So have fun last night when she was so determined you were not "allowed" to work late?

She smirked at that.
 
"Oh, I walked into a fight when I got home. Well, I say fight; it was just more passive aggressive body language and how she was 'disappointed' in me picking my job over her. I was tempted to tell her exactly what was going on, but it's not time for that yet."

Hannibal had listened and smiled at the thought of her spending all summer in the house with him. Still there were the shoots coming up and it sounded like Helena from the agency had dropped off the contracts for her selection. That would be the order of the day today once he got over to Katia's place.

"I'm leaving right now. We can talk over the shoots once I get there. Hopefully, you'll let me do my job once you pick..." He trailed off. It had become an act at this point that Hannibal was frustrated by her "distractions". In reality, he loved fucking Katia so much. He had plenty of time to work so if she had something else in mind for today, he'd be happy to oblige.

He slung his satchel over his loose blazer and light linen shirt. Matching pants completed the outfit with casual shoes. It was sort of his uniform at this stage. A sort of hustled formality as he walked to his car and slipped in to drive along the coast to Katia's.
 
18230313.jpg


She was relaxing by the pool looking over the options. World travel was fun and always something she loved. Her choices this time was an "old west" style shoot or the islands. A week in the depths of a jungle retreat in Bali. Then there was the romantic of the desert caravans of old.

Taking a sip of her wine while she waited for him to get there
 
Last edited:
Hannibal let himself in when he arrived at Katia's place. One of the perks of him being her assistant was having his own set of keys to her place. It had taken on another life when they started sleeping together. Walking through the house, he had a pretty good idea of where she would be. Mornings were for maintaining her tan and enjoying her pool before it got too hot in the middle of the day. Sliding the patio door open, he walked out onto the pool deck, the sun-warmed winds ruffling his jacket as he walked over.

"Good morning... what do the particulars look like? Your agent said that the rates should all be the same..." he said, jumping right into discussion about the shoots as he sat on the lounge beside her. Setting his satchel on the small table beside them, he leaned his arms on his knees as he leaned in to hear her thoughts about the options.
 
The old west one might be fun but the one in Bali is for a good cause the designer is working with local artisans to be able to give back to the region. The desert one is a similar situation to the Bali one. I wonder if they would stagger the shots so I could do both

She smiled to him.
 
Hannibal smiled. Part of the reason he took the job with Katia was the person she was behind it all. He had a feeling that she would want to prioritize the charitable shoots. It would be a big ask to get them to shift the whole schedule of one or the other, but Katia's name was growing. He might be able to pull it off if he talked with the right people.

"I can make some calls and see about moving the dates a bit. There wouldn't be much down time in between if we go this route, however." he cautioned, opening his organizer and making some notes and checking contacts to list the numbers he'd have to call about this.
 
No down time is fine desert then Bali. Bali is a week long shoot.

She held out the pamphlet out to show him the deep jungle spa resort.

This is were we will be staying. And they have some very private luxury tree house units which I want one of to get time away from everything but...

Leaving it open she just winked at him.
 
Hannibal took the pamphlet and looked it over. Hearing her add-on, he smiled back at her.

"I'll be sure that you get the most seculded tree house so that you're not... disturbed." He winked as he stood up, unlocking his phone as he carried his organizer inside. He would have stayed with her on the deck, but didn't want to disturb her as she relaxed. The organizers were still working out the details for each shoot. Using his connections, he talked directly to the photographers and other staff that would be coming along. He used some favors so that certain staff that were already under contract had conflicts and the two shoots would have to move some dates around to keep them under contract. Once that was arranged, he called about the accommodations, working with the production companies about payment.

It was a good few hours of phone calls and negotiations, but Katia had a private tree house in Bali and an adobe long house in the resort in the desert that overlooked a canyon. Both places would be full of breathtaking views and 5-star chefs. Such was the life Katia lived now and he was so glad to be included in it.
 
She was going to be glad to get back out to India and Egypt for the desert lands but Bali was what she really wanted to do. One week with him without her ex or his Girlfriend.

SO I gather it is all taken care of?

She walked over with a smile setting down the empty wine glass and leaned back against the counter and watched him.

So now what to do with the rest of our day hmmm?

She knew how to toy with him with words and glances and definitely when they were in bed. She loved how pleasing he wanted to be and how much fun they had toying with each other
 
Hannibal heard her approach before he could see her as he was wrapping up his phone calls. He smiled to himself just before she spoke.

So I gather it is all taken care of?

"It is indeed." He reported, turning in his chair to watch her approach. Even in this one-piece suit, there was no denying the perfectly shaped body underneath it. He bit his lip as she walked over on the balls of her feet like she had been trained. "You have your own tree house. It's got two bedrooms, so I won't be far away..." he said with a teasing wink. He knew neither one of them was ready for their relationship to be public yet, even though it was probably one of the worst kept secrets in fashion.

"I have some sample photos of your views in the desert so you can see what's waiting for you." He said as she leaned against the counter, looking at him.

So now what to do with the rest of our day hmmm?

He smiled and slid out of his seat and took hold of her by the waist to lift her up to sit on the counter. It was one position they learned that would work with their height difference. Sitting on the counter she was eye to eye with Hannibal. Stepping between her knees, he leaned in and grinned at her.

"I'm sure we can find something to keep us busy..." he teased, leaning in for a kiss.
 
She was not all that short at all at 5'8" but the counter did work well for them. As she draped her arms around his shoulders and leaned in close for the kiss as well.

I love the landscapes there in Egypt. I was on a shoot there long ago... before my ex and I ever met. I was 19 I believe and we stayed in these impressive tents with every amenity you could imagine. Now I would prefer at least a complete building even if it is a village house or yurt.

She had loved to give back before but now after all the madness or her ex she loved to give back even more to counter any wrong that man had done or ever would do.
 
He smiled as she waxed poetic about her time in Egypt. It really was lovely to hear her talk like that. If only he had met her then, she might have avoided her ex. That was looking back; that wasn't healthy. He smiled as their lips met for a long languid kiss as if they had all the time in the world.

Today might be their best chance to be together for a while. They were between jobs and his girlfriend would expect him to be working all day. To be fair, it was a sort of work...

He leaned in a bit more to deepen the kiss and slid a hand up her side to feel that bare skin at the side of her suit. Her skin was always so soft and smooth. Having access to the best lotions in the world would do that. He smiled as he leaned back to look in her eyes.

"I think we both would rather be a bit more comfortable. What do you say?" he asked, wanting to get back to that bed they enjoyed last night.
 
Let's go get more comfortable then.

She hopped off the counter and curled against him with a smile. Her room was a sanctuary and sensual escape with a spa-style tub built in the floor of the bedroom and the bathroom almost like a jungle oasis with a waterfall shower looking like it was carved out of stone with a sink to match.

Leading him to the big kingsized canopy curtained bed with the soft little lights decorating and softly illuminating the canopy. It was all soft purples of perfectly flowing shades as well as black with a very rich and elegant feel.

Now where were we last night?
 
Now where were we last night?

Hannibal smiled as he turned to his new lover. "I think we were in that luxurious, sumptuous bed, collapsed after the third or fourth time in a row that we managed to cum together..." He grinned, remembering how amazing last night was. As he did, he let his jacket slip down his arms and onto a convenient piece of furniture.

He looked at her as he undid his cuffs and started opening his shirt. "I think we can break that record..." He smiled at her, daring her to accept his challenge.
 
Oh, I am sure we can. We have all day after all. Don't we?

She moved to unbutton his shirt and smiled nipping at his chest with the opening of each button.
 
Hannibal smiled as he felt her nipping teeth walk down his chest. She was so passionate and wanted it all. He was happy to have her wanting it from him. He slid his hands up her body, slipping them over her shoulders to her neck where he untied the top of the suit before reaching around and undoing the halter top style upper half of her suit. He wanted to see her naked form so badly even after having it last night.
 
She wriggled free of the bathing suit and and stared into his eyes. As one hand moved to hook fingertips inside the band of his pants and winked.

Lose the pants sugar While I go slip under the covers and enjoy watching you
 
As Katia came out of her swimsuit, Hannibal took a moment to look her over. She really was perfection physically. He turned and watched her hustle over to the huge bed, admiring how she moved. He waited until she was set before coming out of his pants for her to see. He stood there a moment, letting her take him in before he started his sexy strut over to the bed. He smiled as his eyes stayed on hers before he crawled up the bed to lay over her. He kissed her deeply as he shifted the covers aside so he could join her under them.

"I could get used to spending my days like this..." He smiled as he kissed down to her neck and lined his body up with hers.
 
She smiled arms wrapping around him as he snuggled up under the covers with her.

You mean you aren't used to it yet lover?

She purred near his ear.
 
Hannibal smiled. "No, I think I'm going to need years of experience with this level of indulgence before I really settle into it." He chuckled, kissing her neck again as he moved his hips to hers. Her thighs parted so eagerly for him as he found her slit by touch. His thick shaft slid against her, teasing her clit and wetting his length to make it ready for her. He rocked back, moving the tip down to her opening. He probed it a few times testing to see if she wanted him to proceed.
 
She smiled and let her hands caress over him with a smile.

That definitely sounds fun Lover.

A smile and nod as her legs wrapped around him to pull him closer still.

Now
 
Hannibal heard that purred "Now" and pushed inside Katia, pushing inch after inch inside her needy pussy. That was one thing he had learned about his new lover; she was not easy to satisfy. Even as they passed out last night, he was convinced she would want to go a few more rounds had her body not told her to go to sleep.

He leaned down, kissing her deeply. He hoped it was a kiss that would matter, but he knew she wasn't looking for more than a hard fuck whenever she needed. He was happy to provide that, but hoped it wouldn't stop there. Kissing down her chin and neck, he kissed right where her collarbones met before kissing out to her shoulder where he lightly grazed his teeth on her skin. All the while, he kept up a long slow deliberate pace in and out of her.
 
She pulled him close nipping at his lips as her hips pressed up against him. Rolling her hips and body beneath him. She knew his body well even after such a short time. Twining her legs around his hips and legs with a soft moan of pleasure with his inch by inch entry.

Mmm yess
 
Back
Top