I.M. Fauve Gallery

The Longing...
so funny that I have never put that together.

working on a drawing now...

The Longing...

The "longing"... also the "lengthening"...
There are times when I have not cum in several days... what is often called "blue balls", manifests itself in a "longing", a primal desire wherein I become extra aware of my cock, which feels as if it is a state of constant semi-arousal... and I feel like I must have a woman and that women around me have an awareness of this beast just beneath the surface and I am stripped bare in their minds....
At any moment, I will throw aside the constraints of society and propriety.

or something...
removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
The Longing...expanded...

I have seen the "fetish" pics of nMcF...or is it cFnM...? whatever

I often find them hot, though, in my mind the man always will be "turning the tables."
And in THIS scenario, he is not actually nude, it is his primal nature which is revealing itself.

Last edited:
No, she isn't dead, she "dazed"...:D
attachment.php

silly.:rolleyes:

If I had a tongue going up my pussy like that I'd be dazed.. and confused :D

:rolleyes:
amazing, just amazing...

Anyway...

Last edited:
Fucking is good, watching is also good...fucking AND watching is really good.

Last edited:
Heya Fauve, still putting out sketches eh? Wish I could, somehow I can hardly find the time. :( I am working on a little story here and there. A few quick sketches here and there. Nothing even worth posting..

Heya Fauve, still putting out sketches eh? Wish I could, somehow I can hardly find the time. :( I am working on a little story here and there. A few quick sketches here and there. Nothing even worth posting..

Too many of these have been posted in the past (some new ones mixed in):rolleyes:
Finding time is the trick, isn't it? At least I have the luxury of a private office...but...still little output in this arena.

Not quite sure how to measure the "worth" of posting? Unlike the stories, there is no "measure" and very minuscule feedback.:rolleyes: The Adult Illustration section (main portion of LIT, not bulletin board) has been in "beta testing" for ages... feedback and voting is just doofus.

So, as always, mostly for my own amusement.. LOL weeeee!:rolleyes:

Wake her with a kiss...
attachment.php

Just a kiss? I would be expecting lots of kisses and licks to wake up ;)

It's interesting where "Sleeping" Beauty's right hand is positioned. Maybe she isn't as drowsy as Prince Charming thinks she is ;)

Just a kiss? I would be expecting lots of kisses and licks to wake up ;)
I wouldn't say this is"just a kiss".

It's interesting where "Sleeping" Beauty's right hand is positioned. Maybe she isn't as drowsy as Prince Charming thinks she is ;)

On her stomach? I expect she needs some breakfast after having been asleep for so long.

I do love the colorized renderings. I know, I know, it's background but the textures here are great. Your shadings are great in your other pieces as well! What hardware are you using these days?

Most stuff posted here are pencil drawings scanned in.
followed by pen drawings scanned in.
Some water color and/or colored pencil
a few acrylic
some modifications or coloring in photoshop CC
occasional touch up using a wacom tablet.

Back