Protection (closed)

"No, this is just to show you that you are special to me . . . I hope we are going to take this relationship thing really slow. We've both had bad ones in the past and we both want the next one to be the right one for both of us. If anything, this just says you are my girlfriend."

Talking the ring from your hand and slipping it on your finger.
 
Michaela smiled at his answer and took a moment to admire the ring on her finger. It fit her perfectly and meant more to her than anything she’d gotten in her life.

“I think that’s a perfect idea.” She said softly as she tilted her head upward and pressed her lips to his. “I love you, Alan.”

She lay back on the bed, her body offered to him as she parted her thighs and showed him her wet pussy. She slid her hands over her pointed nipples, sighing as she played with them for a moment under his heated gaze. She then slid them over her belly and then into her wet folds, moaning as she teased her hard pearl just for him.
 
Your obvious giving of yourself to me is the only signal I need . . . leaning over and kissing you, "I love you, too, Michaela." Moving my body over you, pressing my stiff shaft against your fingers positioned at your wet opening, feeling your fingers grip the head of my cock, then slowly "feed" my cock into your love opening.

Dropping my hips slowly until I am completely encased within your love . . . no hurry right now, just kissing and holding, touching and caressing, finding a gentle rhythm to fuel our passion.
 
The slow gentle rhythm of his thrusting was the perfect ending to their evening. Michaela felt loved and safe with Alan, his hands touching and caressing her body. She loved the way that he cupped her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples. She loved the way that he kept up a gentle rhythm, unhurried and eager to please her.

Her lips clung to his in a gentle sweetness, her hand caressing through his hair as she held him close. As their kiss broke, she stared up into his eyes, moaning gently as he touched something deep inside of her. She nuzzled her nose against his, her eyes closing as she felt him press kisses all over her face.

“I hope that one day we marry.” She said to him, her hips thrusting up against his as he kept up his rhythm. “I hope that Molly loves you as much as I do.” She moaned as his lips found the spot on her throat that made her even wetter. “I hope I get to carry your children one day.” She gasped as she clung to his shoulders, wondering if her confessions were too much for him.
 
Nuzzling at your neck, I hear all you are saying . . . I have always considered myself too old for another child, or children, but this little lady making love to me can probably change my thinking in that area . . . and I know you want a brother or sister for Molly.

About all I can do is moan in agreement as your gripping muscles drive me closer and closer to unleashing an orgasm charged with passion and love . . . as much as I try to maintain a steady rhythm of lovemaking . . . the pace picks up, our kisses more passionate . . .
 
Michaela moaned along with him as his pace picked up, his kiss more passionate. She clung to her lover as he pushed her onward, her legs wrapping around his hips as their love making went to a high level.

“Alan!” She cried out, her eyes clenching shut as she came around him in a rush, her pussy rippling and clenching as he continued to thrust deep within her.
 
Feeling all the emotion being released throughout your body, I am only seconds behind you in my final thrust that joins you in the ultimate expression of our bodies being one . . holding you, feeling your body shudder beneath me, your legs holding me tight against you . . .

It's a good think Molly is a sound sleeper . . . your cries and my loud moans would probably wake her, except for all the exercise and fresh air we kept her out in today. Kissing you on the forehead, "I love you, Michaela."
 
She gasped as she felt him released inside of her, coating her womb with his hot seed. She clung to him in the aftermath, loving the feeling of being in the arms of a man that loved her.

“I love you too.” She said as she snuggled into his body while he held her close. Michaela relaxed the hold on his body, turning into his embrace and letting him hold her tight.

“I hope I didn’t upset you with what I said. It just seemed right.” She told him, her head tucked under his chin as she rested against his shoulder. “Kids and marriage and everything else is a discussion that we can have a long time from now.”

She yawned and felt her eyes growing heavy as he stroked her hair. “Would you watch Molly for me tomorrow? I’d like to go to the office for at least half a day.”
 
"Of course. I'm sure she will be up bright and early, so I better not stay here too long with you. I want to make sure she finds me on the couch in the morning. She can go with me to the hardware store to get the stuff I need to stop the garage door from squeaking."

"Don't worry about what you said about kids . . . we're both mature enough to talk about it at the appropriate time."

Another kiss . . . well maybe 2 or 3 . . . "You need to turn over and get to sleep; I'll stay for a few minutes and then head down to the couch."
 
Michaela enjoyed each and every kiss her gave her. Her lips would cling to his and she would be dizzy from the pleasure. She groaned as he told her that she needed to get to sleep and she pouted prettily before she turned over and felt him spoon against her. She sighed as he pulled the covers over their naked bodies.

“Maybe in a few weeks I’ll have a talk with Molly about your staying in here with me. It seems silly to keep sneaking around.” She said as she got comfortable and felt her eyes drifting shut as he stroked her hair. “You spoil me, Alan. I love you for it, but you most definitely spoil me.”
 
"You know I would like that very much . . . but let's take our time. I know I keep saying that, but I really want this relationship to be solid, so I'm going to be very careful. Not only do I not want to hurt you, but your daughter is also becoming very special to me too."

Feeling you drift off . . . I kiss you on the top of the head, get out of bed . . . blow out what is left of the candles . . . get dressed and head down to the couch . . .
 
The next morning Molly is up bright and early like predicted, helping her mommy pick out her work clothes. Watching as Michaela did her hair and makeup, Molly babbles about all that she wanted to do that day.

“Well, you’re going to stay with Alan today and be his little helper. I want you to be a good girl for him.” She said, kissing her daughter’s forehead as she finished buttoning her silk blouse. “And mind your manners.”

Molly giggle and then scurried off downstairs to wake Alan for breakfast. “I want pancakes!” She announces as she shakes his shoulder, her eyes bright as she looked into his.

Michaela moved into Molly’s room, lying out a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt for her to change into after breakfast. It was strange to not be taking care of everything for her daughter, but she was learning to trust someone else. She trusted Alan to make good decisions for her little girl.
 
"Pancakes . . . well, let's go into the kitchen and see if we can find everything we need. But I have to make the coffee first. Unless I have my coffee, I won't be awake enough to read the directions fofr the pancakes."

After the coffee is started, I find the pancake mix . . . measuring cups, milk, egg, oil . . . and griddle. "Been a long time, Molly . . . so let's give it a try."

Hearing a giggle from the doorway as I try to find a mixing bowl . . . "Help."

After you show me the bowls, I give you your mug of coffee for the drive to the office. We both get our kisses and off you go.
 
Michaela stood in the doorway watching as Alan searched the cupboards and Molly sat at the table, struggling to contain her laughter. She moved into the room after Alan asked her help, showing him where the bowls were kept. She snuck a good morning kiss from him that sent Molly into another fit of giggles.

“Pancakes? Well, that almost makes me want to stay for breakfast.” Michaela said with a smile as she bent down and kissed Molly’s cheek as well before she took the mug of coffee from Alan and thanked him.

“Alright, Molly. You know the rules. Be a good girl.” She said, grabbing her briefcase, kissing both of her favorite people one more time before she left for the office.

The room was quiet after Michaela left and Molly watched Alan’s every move, still trying to figure him out. She liked him, but it was strange to have a man in the house that wasn’t her daddy.

“Alan?” She asked him, waiting until he turned to look at her. “Do you like my mommy?”
 
"What do you think, Molly? Do you think I like your Mommy?" Always interesting to see things from the perspective of a 5-year old, especially one as bright and observant as this one.

Starting to heat up the griddle on the stove . . . making sure the oil is hot enough for pancakes (I do know what I am doing, lol) . . . then picking up my phone and calling your office and speaking with your boss. "Alan calling You know the situation with the prick we are holding for harrassment . . . don't say anything to Michaela about his connection with her ex or that we are going to restrict his calls to Molly. I'll talk to her about it tonight; I think she will take it a little easier from me."

"Here you go, Molly . . . pancakes . . . how do you like them . . butter and syrup, or just syrup. They are really good with peanut butter, too."
 
“Syrup, please.” She said, watching as Alan poured a healthy helping of syrup on her pancakes. “Thank you.” Molly grinned at him at least remembering her manners as she started to eat.

“I think you like my Mommy. She’s happy.” She said, looking at him as he sat down across from her. “My daddy made her sad. She made him go away and that made me sad. I like my daddy.”

Her little legs were kicking off the chair as she ate, devouring what was set in front of her.
 
"Yes, Molly, I do like your Mommy . . . and I like you, too." I'll leave the ex/daddy out of the conversation for now . . . that subject is going to have to come up sooner or later . . . and I think it is going to be sooner, rather than later.

"After we finish breakfast and clean up the kitchen, we need to go to the hardware store and get some things to fix the squeaky garage door. After we get that done, we can get on the computer and see if we can get tickets to a baseball game. Do you have anything you want to do before Mommy gets home from work; I think she will be home early today."

"Maybe after we go to the hardware store, we can stop at the grocery store and pick up something to cook on the grill for supper tonight. What would you like for supper?"
 
Molly’s eyes were wide at the mention of going to a game. She nodded her head with a smile, her excitement barely contained.

“I can bake cookies! Mommy taught me how to make them from the tube.” She announced as she let him take the plate away from her. “Mommy likes grilled fish with lemons and pepper. I think it’s yucky.” She especially didn’t like the vegetables that her mommy cooked with them.

“After we fix the garage door, can we fix my swing? It fell down after daddy left and no one can put it back up.”
 
"OK, Molly . . . let's go take a look at that swing and see what we need to fix it. Then we will just go to WalMart. I can get what I need there for the garage door and your swing. We can do our grocery shopping there too; if I fix grilled fish with lemons and peppers for your Mom and me, what would your like. I'll talk to her and tell her I said it was ok for you to have something different tonight. OK?"

After a quick inspection of the swing and garage door, we are off . . .
 
“Spaghetti?” She asked with a wide smile as she ran upstairs to get dressed before she went with Alan to the store.

She sat in the basket as he shopped, helping him to pick out things. He got spaghetti noodles and sauce for her and vegetables and fish for the adults. She was over the moon that he was going to make something special just for her. She even helped him pick out a bouquet of flowers that would decorate the table.

Molly stuck to Alan like glue as he worked on the garage door, holding the tools for him and handing them to him as they were needed. Then after he fixed the swing, she played in the backyard, swinging as he got the grill going.

It was late in the afternoon when Michaela came back home. She was exhausted after a long day in court with a colleague, advising them on a particularly difficult case. She came into the door to the smells of delicious food cooking and Molly’s laughter. She smiled as she placed the briefcase on the ground by the door and walked out into the backyard.

“Oh, you got her swing fixed. I’m sure that made her happy.” She said as she stole a kiss from Alan, her arms wrapping around him to hug him tight. “Hey, baby.” She greeted him.
 
"We got a lot done today . . . and she was a great helper. Even if she did talk me into spaghetti for her for dinner . . . she thinks fish and veggies are yucky. How was the day at work?'

"Hey, Molly . . . 10 more minutes, then get ready for dinner. I'm going in with your Mom and finish up the spaghetti." Leaving the fish and veggies on the grill, I follow you into the kitchen, running my fingers up your thigh as you step thru the kitchen door in front of me.
 
“It was long.” Michaela said with a sigh as she heard him say that Molly had talked him into spaghetti for dinner. “You’ll spoil her if you start acting like a short order cook.” She said with a grin as she lead him into the kitchen.

As his hand ran up her thigh, she turned towards him with a smile. “Miss me?” She asked as his fingers pushed the hem of her skirt upwards. “You do that and you’ll have to finish the job, officer.”
 
"Well, Ma'am, I always try to finish what I start, and maybe we need to finish that movie we started last night. Didn't seem like we got very far, did we? Go ahead and take a few minutes and relax. Dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes."

Spaghetti sauce ready to go . . . noodles into the boiling water . . "Molly, come on in and get ready for dinner . . . spaghetti is just about ready."

Getting the fish and veggies off the grill . . . onto the table . . . glasses of wine for the adults . . . "After you wash your hands, tell your Mom we are ready to dat."
 
“Only if you use the ties again.” Michaela said as she stole one last kiss and then moved into the living room to relax. Kicking off her heels, she sat back on the sofa and sighed as she listened to the sound of someone else cooking dinner.

Molly came running in when she was called, hurrying to the bathroom to wash her hands. She eagerly went to get her mother, dragging her into the kitchen and sitting at the table with her. She was excited after her day, bouncing in the seat as Alan dished up the food.

“Fish? Alan, you didn’t have to go through all this trouble.” She said as he placed it in front of her with a wide smile. She even watched as he gave some of the veggies to Molly who took them without complaint. He most definitely was good for both of them.
 
"I've got to go back to work in a couple of days myself, so don't get too used to this. (Laughing as I say it.) I like fish, too, and Molly said it was one of your favorites, so, enjoy. I talked to my kids today and they both can come out late Sunday afternoon for dinner . . . how does that sound to you two?"

After dinner, Molly runs off to watch her Princess movie one more time before it has to go back to the video store. We clean up the kitchen and join her in the living room for the last few minutes of the movie, then watch in surprise as she runs off to get ready for bed without being told.

After tucking her in, I get a couple of glasses of wine and settle into the couch, knowing that I need to talk to you about the connection between the "prick" in jail and your ex . . . and the fact that Molly's weekly phone calls from her daddy will be terminated at least until this case is settled.
 
Back
Top