Oral Sex

kromen

Mmm, Good
In your first experience with oral sex, was it giving or receiving? My first time was receiving, but made me very anxious to return the favor. Talking with a few in my circle of misfits, it was the same. Has anyone given oral pleasure for their first time? I'm likening it to a worldwide game of tag. What came first, cunnilingus or fellatio? Your thoughts and theories?

In your first experience with oral sex, was it giving or receiving? My first time was receiving, but made me very anxious to return the favor. Talking with a few in my circle of misfits, it was the same. Has anyone given oral pleasure for their first time? I'm likening it to a worldwide game of tag. What came first, cunnilingus or fellatio? Your thoughts and theories?

I already answered this one in the darkroom lounge. Go there for more details.

Giving.

The first time was a giving experience as I wanted to make a lady feel my passion.

It was much later that it got reciprocated.

Well this is embarrassing

I honestly don't remember. I got straight to the "good stuff" in my sexual discovery.

I'm still a virgin sadly and never actually had the chance to experience either of the two as of yet. Personally I hope that my first experience with oral sex is giving. I'd just love to get the chance at licking pussy so that whenever I recalled my first oral sex experience, I'd hopefully always remember the taste :D

My first was giving. It is more nobler to give than receive!! It was fun but I'm afraid I didn't know what I was doing. I don't think I ever got centered on her clit. She was really wet though. I remember that!

Last edited:
My first time, I was both giving and receiving. And no, I wasn't doing 69.

Back