Creating new userid

nude_living

Virgin
Joined
Jun 4, 2017
Posts
1
I have been attempting to create a new userid, however when the LIT system indicates that they are sending a link to my e-mail, it never happens. Can someone tell me whats going on here
 
Having the same issues for a long time... - Sent msgs to the powers that be..IE, Manu etal.. and no body has replied.
Kinda pisses me off that no one can help.
Why is it so difficult to change ones User name/id...? -
On any other forums I'm on..this is not a difficult task.. Why is it such an issue on this site.
If this can't be done, then please delete my account entirely .......
Can't be a member of this 'club' if you can't accommodate its members.
Whats the prob...?
 
So, if no one new can register an ID, is the site just going to slowly fizzle out from attrition? That'd be really sad!
 
The thing is, new user ID's are being created all the time because I constantly see new profiles.

One issue could be your email. I remember a few years ago, I stopped getting Lit feedback. I thought it was weird until I found out that for some reason, AOL stopped receiving literotica messages or something like that.

So I switched to gmail, which by the way, was a temporary hassle because I couldn't get the confirmation to my old aol account, so I was locked out. I had to create a new profile to message Laurel about the issue and she switched my 'heyall' account email from aol to gmail and everything worked.

So if you're using some weird email system, it may not work.
 
I can not create a new user ID. I have 3 emails (which are linked to each other...) so when I try to use a different one, Lit always replies that 'It's in use'. ?? I can't get around it. Cleared my cache etc. That's why Im asking to delete my account(s) so I can start a new..
 
I can not create a new user ID. I have 3 emails (which are linked to each other...) so when I try to use a different one, Lit always replies that 'It's in use'. ?? I can't get around it. Cleared my cache etc. That's why Im asking to delete my account(s) so I can start a new..

There are one time use email services that could work in this case, long enough to reply to the confirmation
 
Back
Top