Ship Explosion (ONLY Kililia & momadness)

Kathy swallowed what he gave her as she was both hungry and thirsty. She winced as he bend her over the log,gasps as he plunge into her pussy. Screams as he ram up her ass, sobbing knowing his stamina and doubt be able to walk straight after as he always fuck her ass thoroughly.

She whimpered knowing it be a matter of time before she had his child. The idea terrified her.
 
Kathy gagged but reluctantly began to suck his cock off. Her eyes bulging as he came early but she continued to suck till he was hard once more. She stumbled back as he was hard, coughing. She paled as she see him hard and ready to fuck her
 
Kathy stumbled into the shelter,winced as she landed on the sand. Gasps as she felt his grip tighten,her eyes widen as he slowly climb over her. Letting a strangle cry and he force himself into her pussy. Tears streaming down her cheeks as he began to thrust into her. She tried to push him off only to feel him pound hard.
 
Kathy was sobbing under him as he pounded in and out her sore pussy. She cried out each time the head if his huge cock ram against her cervix til he came hard and long.

She whimpered as he gave her an option that most advantaged him and force her to view him as her husband. She nodded as she relunctantly accepted as she had no real choice. She pray she get off the island before she end up knocking up by him.

" I accept...please..get off me..."
 
Kathy was in tears as he spoke, she did not want to be continuously raped and worse bare any children of his but knew she could not escape him. It was better to comply than defy her now husband. She relax a bit as he withdrew of her and did not argue with her husband.

She knew she had to play along till she could get off the island perminantly. She swore to make sure he never finds her once they were off the island.
 
Kathy screamed in pain as he suddently impaled her without warning. She gasps and hissed in tears as he used her ass. Thankfully not as painful but not was it pleasurable. She crumbled as he came his load in her ass. She sobbed
 
Cathy hissed and cursed as branches scratches her skin. She was grateful for her shoes. She gasped at the sight of the waterfall. She ran towards it and slipped, screamed as she landed on ass. She scarppws her ass and deeply cut her knees. She tried to be stay calm as middle of the puddle of blood.
 
Cathy sat down surprised by his gesture but she remembered it was cause ishe is the vessel for his child. She placed some pressure as she look around:" I wish, I could just go home...I am sick of this island...I don't want to die cause of a small infection"
 
Katie was scared out of her mind and did not know what to do and prayed they be found before she end up knock up. She sat there praying as there was no point fighting him anymore and pray as long she behave, he would be nice to her. She found herself sitting on the rock crying and praying as she was scared out of her mind.
 
Katie hated him so much and his idea of considering her as his wife to bare his kids, she felt sick of the idea of baring him children. She wince as he bandage her up as she paled at his statement. She reluctantly took his cock in her mouth and began to suck him off slowly as she gagged at the taste and sent of musk. She could feel his fingers running through her hair as he groans as she complied. For the first time she did not resist and felt she began accept her new role as his wife and soon mother of his children as he fantasied.
 
Katie gasps as he suddently pulled her to him, she try back away instinctively. She was shock as he place his hands between her legs, shivering at the sensation. She bite her lower lip,blushing as the new sensation took over. She had not expected anything like that and soon found herself crying out as she came for him .
 
Katie's gasps as he slide his finger inside her, shivering as he played with her clit. She couldn't think anymore, simply moaning as she got wetter:. Ohhhhh good....aahhhhhh..." * Rolling back her eyes as she bite down her lower lip as she picked her hip as he fingered her. She never imagine such pleasure, it was so amazing...she was soaking wet*
 
She lay down panting heavily after summing so hard, she looked up dazed and blushing at his question.
She winced as he pushed her down on the sand before she had time to react. She gasps as he impaled her still unused to his huge cock. She clung to him as he slowly began thrust in and out her pussy slowly. She buried her face in his neck as she whimpered softly.
 
Katie woke up suddenly with the urge to throw up, she ran, stumbling around before throwing up hard.She wipe her mouth trying recompose herself, it took a moment to register. She paled at the idea of being with child on an island with a total stranger. The idea terrified her and how would she explain it to her family. She slowly god up and began wash her face praying it was a nightmare. She kept telling herself, she needed off the island before she gave birth.

She glance back and found him slowly getting up and walk towards her with a smile. She did not understand why he was doing this to her, she look away as he ran his fingers gently through her hair. It was odd as he was much more caring and gentle as it was obviously morning sickness.
 
Katie tried to clean up but hurt herself by slipping in the process, she tried to find her way bck to him but got loss. She walk as far as she could before getting sick again as she sat on a rock, holding her leg with was bleeding pretty badly. She knew he would be pissed off before it was starting get dark and she was to scared to move and fell asleep on the rock.


Dy the time he found her, it was dark but there was enough light from the moon for him to see the deep long cut on her leg and puddle of blood under the huge rock.
 
Katie slowly open her eyes looking around weakly. She wince in pain:" got...loss...leg....hurts.."

She sippied and coughed as her mouth was dry:." I...slipped...leg...hurts". She began her eyes trying rest* " I'm m ....scared"
 
Katie barely had the strength to bite the stick, she screamed as he began to see the would d. She end up blacking out from the pain and lost of blood. For a certain time she looked dead till he saw her finally breathe weakly.

She was weak going in and out of consciousness for few days. She got glympse of him taking care of her as he comforted her. After two weeks she began feel better but could not move much around the cave. She never expected him to take care of her. She woke up in his arms, feeling his kisses and him a song ahold the day he fix the cave.

One morning, she woke up and he was no where to be found. She began panic and look around and only manage to reach a log. While sitting on it, she heard a sound and found him step out of the bushes. She watch him walk over to her and touch her forehead as he appear concern.

She knew he was tired and been stressing about her condition. She found need to help him in only way to knew he enjoyed. As he checked her forehead, she began to undo his pants to his surprised. As he protest for the first time, she kneel down and took his huge cock in her mouth. She began suck it nice and slow till she had him come three time. She sucked him again till he was hard and pulled back wiping it dry with his shirt. She bend oven the log and spread her log:" please husband, dry fuck my ass....I need remind who, I belong too..." She felt him get between her legs and place his cock against her ass before lean over an whisper:" thank you love, your a good wife...I'm sorry it's gonna hurt but know I love you "

She nodded:" I love you too husband...please rape my asshole dry as much as you need..."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top