I am an Brand new sub 1st time with toys, sir needs a punishment for me

[/INDENT]Hello all,
This is my first time trying out being a submissive and my sir has asked me to order some toys since I had none. He hopes these can be used for play and punishments. As I have been pretty naughty lately....
Sir has asked I not play without his permission and I have none so 4 times in the last 2 days and also lied to him once. Even after he puniahed me with clothespins on my niplles for 10 minutes. He asked me to post here to get 2 punishments one he will select and one I will select. We are long distance.

My new toys are a set of 4 butt plugs, a small bulb enema, and a set of ben wa balls with a variety of 4 weights (set ups where you can wear one or two at a time and 2 are light two are heavy). Other than these things I do not have access to anything else other than household items or things I could buy at the grocery store.

I'm sorry for disrespecting sir, but I was just so excited to play and couldn't help it.

The two of you can figure out the punishments for yourselves.

This board is for talk and discussion of bdsm, not for getting into the middle of sex play in relationships.

wear the ben wa balls on a shopping trip somewhere with thong underwear. You must also wear a short dress or blouse/skirt combination. Once the trip starts you are only allowed to touch the ben wa balls to keep them from falling out.

The two of you can figure out the punishments for yourselves.

This board is for talk and discussion of bdsm, not for getting into the middle of sex play in relationships.

Lol. Ok I've seen you around a bit and you seem pretty clever so please don't take this as disrespectful but wasn't that just a little bit sharp?

That was this new persons first ever post on lit and the first reply they got was a telling off?:caning:

:rose:

Uggg

Lol. Ok I've seen you around a bit and you seem pretty clever so please don't take this as disrespectful but wasn't that just a little bit sharp?

That was this new persons first ever post on lit and the first reply they got was a telling off?:caning:

Uggg

We are all adults here. The rules are posted at the top of the board.

I am sorry if I was a bit sharp. Yes, they are brand new, which is why I pointed out that this board is for TALK.

I certainly do not deserve a spanking for pointing out what is obvious to most here.

Some people may enjoy telling strangers how to punish new subs that have a new or maybe not so new Dom, but this is not the purpose of this board. Perhaps this belongs in role play or maybe even in personals.

This board is for advice and help. And for that I am all game.

None of us know the OP. We do not know what punishments may or may not work for her. We know from her post that she is over eager and she or her Dom has decided to involve a bunch of strangers on the internet into the middle of their relationship. :(

I do not want to be in the middle of their relationship.

anyone who wants to be... help themselves. But I would still point to the stickies at the top of the board.... this is not what BDSM talk is for.

Cascadia

*bows out*

Have you considered that is the punishment?

thank you Dreamliner.

Last edited:
We are all adults here. The rules are posted at the top of the board.

I am sorry if I was a bit sharp. Yes, they are brand new, which is why I pointed out that this board is for TALK.

I certainly do not deserve a spanking for pointing out what is obvious to most here.

Some people may enjoy telling strangers how to punish new subs that have a new or maybe not so new Dom, but this is not the purpose of this board. Perhaps this belongs in role play or maybe even in personals.

This board is for advice and help. And for that I am all game.

None of us know the OP. We do not know what punishments may or may not work for her. We know from her post that she is over eager and she or her Dom has decided to involve a bunch of strangers on the internet into the middle of their relationship. :(

I do not want to be in the middle of their relationship.

anyone who wants to be... help themselves. But I would still point to the stickies at the top of the board.... this is not what BDSM talk is for.

Cascadia

*bows out*

thank you Dreamliner.

:heart: The spanking was not meant for you!! Sorry- totally gave the wrong impression. Lol. Was meant to be a visual representation of your 'telling off' words. clearly my emoji words transition skills are failing.

I'll stick to :rose::heart::kiss:- its what I'm good at. ;)

Uggg

[/INDENT]Hello all,
This is my first time trying out being a submissive and my sir has asked me to order some toys since I had none. He hopes these can be used for play and punishments. As I have been pretty naughty lately....
Sir has asked I not play without his permission and I have none so 4 times in the last 2 days and also lied to him once. Even after he puniahed me with clothespins on my niplles for 10 minutes. He asked me to post here to get 2 punishments one he will select and one I will select. We are long distance.

My new toys are a set of 4 butt plugs, a small bulb enema, and a set of ben wa balls with a variety of 4 weights (set ups where you can wear one or two at a time and 2 are light two are heavy). Other than these things I do not have access to anything else other than household items or things I could buy at the grocery store.

I'm sorry for disrespecting sir, but I was just so excited to play and couldn't help it.

Did you have to pay for the toys?

Here's my new favorite link for these kinds of questions:

http://pleasepunish.me/

Here's a similar thread with some punishment type stuff:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1465641

One punishment might be to double/triple check any future posts for spelling errors. Makes it easier to read. :)

Have fun.

Uggg

It's more in the vein of telling off her lazy, so-called dominant through her. He chose her as the messenger, so she needs to be the conduit back to his "lair" in mom's basement.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the last person alive today that likes Nickelback.

Last edited:
No offense to anyone, but we seem to see posts like this quite frequently.

"My Master said I need to come on here and ask everyone what my punishment should be".

I'm wondering if all of these girls are submitting to one lazy unimaginative guy who has a stable of confused cyber-subs.

No offense to anyone, but we seem to see posts like this quite frequently.

"My Master said I need to come on here and ask everyone what my punishment should be".

I'm wondering if all of these girls are submitting to one lazy unimaginative guy who has a stable of confused cyber-subs.

I actually wondered if our proverbial chain was being yanked and there is no new eager sub and it is all fodder for some odd reason. Again... no offense intended.

btw... I love Cookie's punishment generator. But they really should get Nickleback added into it somehow... lol (though not for Blue. :rolleyes:)

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the last person alive today that likes Nickelback.

Is Avril Lavigne punishment, too? I used to get my angst on with this one song of hers. I ask because isn't she married to a Nickelback?

Back