Family Christmas Party (open to one female)

Warr

Orgy Countdown Keeper
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Posts
10,204
The first thing thatwent through Damian's mind was...

'When the HELL did my cousin get so hot?'

Yes, it was a sick, twisted, horrible thought to think about his cousin in such a way, but dammit, he had to admit it. In the year since he had seen her, she had DEFINETLY changed.

She was always one of the most innocent people that he had known when he was growing up, and they were always close, closer than she was with her own brother. He watched her walk in and sling her arms around his neck, hugging him.

It was then he noticed the rather subtle changes in her wardrobe first. Her pants were damned tight, might as well be wearing panty hose as a result. Her pnties were showing, with large, purpleletters across her ass "Love me".

Her shirt was tight as well, showing ff her c-cups. Her hair wasbrown and reaced down to her shoulders. He watched her antics over the fucking party, talking with her cousins, giggling. But her moves was what really caught her eye. She would bent over and WINK at him. She would sit in the basement with the others, legs relatively spread and watching TV.

The HELL was going on with her?
 
Rachel had changed. Where there was once a naive, cute, 16-year-old girl, a sexy blond-haired beauty now stood. She remembered the reason why it all changed, why she had changed everything she had been, why she had started wearing tight clothes that showed off her firm, athletic butt and generous C-cup breasts. It was him.

"Hey, big cuz!" Rachel greeted her older cousin warmly, with her arms wrapped around his muscular neck, and pressed her body against him.

She grinned to herself as he stood there baffled. He had remained standing there for several seconds after she had left already. The rest of the nigh had passed with much of the same: Rachel had made sure to talk liberally, bend over to pick things up when he was around, and kept her legs spread just enough for him to look partway up her skirt but not all the way.

Rachel waited for a lull in the conversation before excusing herself. She walked around the house, looking for him. After a few trips, she found hi in a quiet corner of the house. She scooted next to him, pressing herself up against her older cousin, and smiled up at him winningly, her innocent brown eyes sparkling.

"Hello, Handsome."
 
He hadn't been payig much attention to the party, as he was never truly a party goer. However, considering the fact that this was his family he was talking about, he could make a few exceptions, especially since it was always a chance to see those he never saw during the rest of the year.

After laughing it up with his uncles, he tossed the can he was sipping out of into the garbage, thankful he wasn't that much of a beer drinker, and sat down in a quiet corner, wanting to get his own breath back, and maybe have a quick thought to himself for at the least a moment.

That moment would soon change as soon as Rachel had appeared right the hell out of no where, sat down beside him and Pressed herself against him. He jumped a little bit at the suddeness of her appearance. Looking at her, e saw her brown eyes sparkle, and that cute smile on her face.

"Hello, Handsome."

Handsome?

"Oh," He said after a moment, a grin crossing his face. "Hey Rachel, what's up?"
 
Rachel's smiled widened even more as he grinned at her. His lips were soft, full, and inviting, and his smile was infectious.

"Well..." Her hands played with the hem of her skirt. Even for all of her confidence, even for all the ways she had changed, his bright, knowing eyes had always held her captive to his gaze. "Uhm... Nothing much." She finally finished lamely.

Dammit! She cursed herself inwardly, but she managed to keep her turmoil from her usually expressive face. That much she had learned.

"Merry Christmas!" Her familiar smile returned to her face as she wrapped her arms around him.

With that contact, her previous nervousness had finally gone. His familiar warmth was very soothing.

"It is the end of a year and nearing the start of a new one. There must be something going on with you. So, right back at you. What's up?"
 
A small chuckle escaped his lips after her rather...interesting freak out. Nervous, then hyper. Damn his family, he blamed it solely on his mother side his cousins were al like that.

"Trust me on this," he said, shaking his head and bringing a leg up, rubbing the calf. "When I say I have nothing else going on. I'm about as boring as it's ever gonna be."

Yes, it was true. He was the boring one of the family. Unlike his other cousins, like Jeff, who was the star Quarterback of the football team at his school. He didn't have a job just yet, and rather...well, he was completely content whl waiting out to see what life would throw at him.

"So trust me.' He said after the brief pause. "When I say I got nothing of any interest going on.' He looked over at his younger, much...sexier than before cousin. Dammit, stop thinking about that!

"how about you?"
 
Mm... She sighed mentally as he massaged one of her calves.

"Well, there might, just maybe, be more interesting in my life than you. I justed turned 18 last week, as you very well know. I made Varsity volleyball and we're having our first game the Friday after winter break." Rachel paused when she thought of something.

"How come I never see you anymore? We live only a half hour away..." She mock pouted and stuck her bottom lip out slightly. Her smile never left her face.

"I've got an idea. How about you come to our game next, next Friday?" The petite blond wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Please... For me?"
 
"Hmmm....' He pretended to think about it for a moment. He wasn't going to lie, if he had the opportunity, he'd visit her more. In fact, he should be visiting her more. A moment passed, and he let out a low sigh, resting an arm around her otherwise small shoulders, pulling her a little bit closer to him.

"I think I'd need to move a few things around...' He chuckled lightly. "And, well, I think if I manage to fix it up JUST right..." he grinned over at her. "I think I can make it, no sweat." he said with an affirmative nod of his head.
 
Rachel didn't think she could have been any happier than at that moment when he wrapoed an arm around her and hugged her closer to him.

"You make me so happy." She said simply. The blond had never felt the need to find extravagent ways to get her point across. She much proffered to come right out with it.

Rachel gave a look around the room. Seeing no one else, she simply crawled into his lap and curled up against him. It was just like they did before when they watched a scary movie. He just felt so safe.






OOC: Sorry but it's time for me to sleep now. Chao!
 
OOC: NIght!

He allowed her to crawl into his lap. It wasn't anything different than they use to do and even did now. She always found herself comfy in his lap when they were hanging out, more than once would they find themselves asleep, wrapped in each other and finding peace amongst the silence.

It brought back plenty of nostalgic feeling as they just sat there in the corner of the otherwise empty room, pushing his glasses further up his nose and wrapping both arms around his cousins waist like he always use to. It always fit like a glove, even now as he pulled her closer to his body in a comforting manner.

But dammit, even now i it didn't feel odd and right at the same time. Right because he was holding someone he cared about deeply in his lap. Odd because he was thinking those conflicting thoughts about her.,
 
Last edited:
Rachel's eyes closed slowly as she drifted off, safe and warm in his embrace. She realized that she was falling asleep, and with a great deal of effort and will, the young blond yanked herself from the comforting darkness.

His baby cousin opened her eyes as slowly as she had closed them. Then she sighed softly. Her head fell back, to expose her vulnerable throat, and her eyes locked on his.

"I've missed this, Damian." Rachel stood up and then got back onto his lap, this time she was facing him, straddling him. "I've missed you." She leaned forward and kissed him in a sisterly way. Well... That's what she had meant to do. But with the first contact of their skin, her lips moved to his soft, full, pink lips and she pressed herself against him.

Rachel's breathing halted and her heart beat wildly as she sent her tongue to probe insistently into his mouth. I can't believe this... She thought dreamily.
 
It took a moment to register what was going on. His cousin, Rachel, one of his best friends was now sitting - no, sitting was too kind a word, she was straddeling him at this point, was saying how she missed him, and pressed her lips against his, in what he could only assume was an attempt at a sisterly kiss.

And then he felt her sft pink lips against his own, and suddenly, the wet muscle of her tongue slowly peeked past his two lips and into his mouth.

A dark, dark blush suddenly spread across his face as he felt this, too stunned to move, too stunned to do...anything, really! His cousin, whom he considered a sister that he never had in life, was...in his lap...trying to french him.

This is wrong! He cried in his mind, as his eyes moved down slowly. You need to pull away right now, this is sinful, this is wrong, this is...really....good....what...what the hell?

It was true, as his sister pushed her tongue past his lips, his hands shakily rose into the air, in an attempt to perhaps push her away. His common sense was losing the battle.

That's right...push her off, this can't be right, this can't be...no...don't grab her hips....

...Oh fuck it.

And gently, testing, he gently licked her tongue with his own.
 
Rachel moaned into his mouth when his hands settled on her hips and pulled them even closer. He seemed to tense one last time before she felt a gentle pressure against her tongue. Damian had given her tongue a tentative lick, but he also given her something else. He had given her consent, permission.

Her eyes closed and her arms came around his neck as she needed contact, she craved it. Their tongues entwined in their mouths before Rachel pulled away to kiss along his jawline and settle on nibbling on his earlobe.

"You don't know how much I want this." The petite blond purred in his ear. "How long I've waited for this. For you."

She gently kissed back to his mouth, giving him a gentle peck before she pulled away enough to take in his entire face.

"Damian..." Rachel whispered his name reverently. "Come to my room. Please."
 
His head was spinning at the speed of the events that had went through in front of his eyes, his breathing slow and labored as she finally pulled away. He was still trying to figure out what was going on.

"You don't know how much I want this. How long I've waited for this. For you."

This made his heart blast hard in his chest, which made him think. She had wanted this fora long time? How long exactly? How long had she had these thoughts about him?

A moment later, her lips made contact with his lips again, and all otherwise off putting thoughts went away.

"Damian...Come to my room. Please."

A shudder escaped his body, and all he could do was nod, and say "Lead the way..."
 
It was several minutes after her invitation was accepted before she withdrew from him, so great was her need to stay close to him.

That need kept her close to him, even now she held one of his large hands tightly in her smaller, frailer one. The pair trailed like ghosts through the well-worn paths that lead to her bedroom. They had gone there many a time to seek companionship in the solitude of her maroon walls, but this was the first time they had gone for a different form of companionship.

Rachel swallowed thickly, her body unsure of the path she had not yet traveled, but her mind was set on her goal. Tonight was the night she entered into womanhood.

Her free hand gently pushed the door open for them and they slipped soundlessly into the small bedroom. As soon as they were inside, she pressed him up against her door, effectively shutting it, and kissed him gently. Her hands stayed on her cousin's shoulders.

Rachel pressed up against him, pressing her clothing covered body against his, encouraging him to touch her.
 
They entered the room in a matter of moment, based on how excited she seemed to be. Her smaller hand grasping his larger one somehow, and both eventually, FINALLY made it to her room, colored that sickening shade of maroon that someone only like his cousin could ever like.

He was pulled in and made a move to close the door, but that would prove useless a she pressed against him again, not only surprising him but pushing him back against the door and closed it. Hey, whatever worked.

As they kissed tenderly on the door of her room, one hand wrapped around her waist, te other began to feel around for the door handle, wanting to lock it, just as an extra precaution. He finally found the doorknob and making sure he didn't snap his wrist, locked it.

NOw that that was done, his arms wrapped around his cousins waist, pulling her closer to his body, which was now open to him, to be touched by him, to be ONLY his.

Good god, where to BEGIN?
 
The sound of the lock clicking into place behind him comforted her. It also reminded her of what she was doing. Or rather... who she was going to do.

"Yes, Damian..." Rachel moaned into his mouth. Her tongue played with his a few more seconds before it withdrew, and she reluctantly broke the kiss.

"Come..." She whispered and tugged on his hand until they stood near her bed.

Rachel swallowed with anticipation. She knew what was going to happen. She had enticed him into her room, but that was the extent of her knowledge.

His younger cousin had never travel this route before and she was stuck at an impasse if he didn't do something. She needed him to do something.
 
He was just at a loss as she was, but that didn't mean he couldn't halfass his way into a good situation. As he was pulled over to the bed, his lips came into contact with hers again.

He needed to do something with his hands lest they just hand there, worthless hunks of dead weight that would make this thing even wors. He needed to be a little bit more grabby than just squeezing her hips.If they were going to...do this, he would need to do more.

As his tongue pushed intoher mouth again, his larer hands slid from her hips and reached back, grabbing the cheeks of her bottom, lifting her off her feet and deepening the kiss even further as he lifted his younger cousin off her feet by her backside. This allowed him to push his tongue deeper into her mouth and moan at how soft she felt.
 
Rachel melted against him when their mouths connected again. She gave a small squeal when he lifted her up from the ground with the grip on her bum.

Her legs came up to wrap around his waist and she hung off the ground, supported by his hands and her legs. She took the added support to allow her hands to run cross his shoulders, neck, and handsome face.

"I love you." Rachel grinned cheekily and poked his chest, hoping to ease any tension.
 
"I love you too." He said with a grin and gave both cheeks a good squeeze, leaning own and kissing her cheek innocently. It always wasn't like they were gonna do anything bd!

But hey, they'd all ready come too far to turnback. Turnng around, he sat down on the bed with her in his lap. He began o kiss and nip at her neck as his hands remained on her.
 
"Mm..." Rachel moaned and arched her body into him. "Yes..." She lifted her chin to expose more of her pale neck to his lips and teeth.

She used the legs still wrapped around his waist to grind down on his groin. When she felt his cock stir in his pants, she ground down more urgently. She needed to feel more.

"Wait..." Rachel whimpered and felt his kisses stop feathering her neck. She grasped the bottom of her top and pulled up to expose her bra covered chest.

Her hands then moved behind her to unclasp her bra, shedding the restricting materials. Her breasts were now fully exposed to him, standing high on her chest.

"Touch me." Rachel whispered in her cousin's ear. "Touch me, Damian."
 
He nodded a little, the bright blush rising to is face as he watched his cousin strip off her shirt and her bra, throwing both off to the side and revealng her breasts.

Both hands released themselves from her bottom and danced gently up her sides and past her stomach, small feathery touches sre to give her goosebumps.

He looked up at her andg gave her a small little grin, and both hands, both large hands, grasped at her breasts andmassaged them slowly. He didn't epect them tobe so soft, it took him by surprise. He massaged both of them, looking down at her to watch her reactions,
 
She shuddered, her back arched, pressing her breasts into his hands more, as he cupped and squeezed her sensitive mounds. Her nipples had turned into hard rubbery points and it wasn't because of the temperature.

"Mm..." Rachel whimpered as she ran her hands across his hard deltoids.

Her fingers trailed down from his shoulder to the first button of his shirt. The white button slid out of the hole. The rest of the buttons followed, her dainty fingers worked efficiently to finish unbuttoning his shirt. Her hands ducked down under the silky fabric to gently press against his muscles.
 
When Damian first came to the party, he didn't expect in te least to be anywhere in the current position he was in now. He didn't even expect to be talking that much. He was going to stay in the corner like he had every party. But now he was in his cousins room, his hands massaging her breasts.

"That feel good, Rachel?" He whispered softly as his hands squeezed tight at her breasts, feelig how deliciously soft they were. Cupping them under, his tongue gently slid out of his mouth and against the hardened nipple o her breast, flicking the small, pink nub with his pink muscle. "You feel good, havin your cousin feel you up?"

He couldn't help it, he wanted to try and be a dirty talker, despite having no experience, in dirty talking or sex prior. He did however seen enough videos to know what to do or say,...he hoped. His eyes closed and his mouth enclosed around her breast, and began to suck.
 
Back
Top